Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Idiocy

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

QoIMar

QoIMar

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
...a bag of flaming shit on her doorstep.

I came across this example of legal idiocy on another forum.

http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/nationworl...es/1229527.html
Now if you'll excuse me, I have hands to kiss and babies to shake

Charles L. Charles

user posted image

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
I heard about that. That is about the most retarded thing I've heard in a long time. I don't think she should have been awarded the money, especially since the family had already offered to pay her medical bills. I really wonder about the court system sometimes.
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
FOR COOKIES?!!...

you'd think people would be greatfull for fresh baked cookies...
what the hell's this world coming to??????? :blink:

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
My first thought was to take some action on this tread, but this bit of news is indeed so stupid it deserves a special place.

I agree with the astonishment of Enki here, and i think the whole police system is falling down faster than a lead rocket.

Remember the bit where they spend about 100 times the fine on a woman who ate an apple behind the wheel...
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

BleedingWolf

BleedingWolf

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Why waste my time with something no ones going to read? Exactly.
I woulda shoved the cookies down her throat, and would have made her pay for a real law suit. Stupid old ladies.

QoIMar

QoIMar

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
I think next time a jehova's witness rings the doorbell I'll claim anxiety attack and sue the baby jesus out of them.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have hands to kiss and babies to shake

Charles L. Charles

user posted image

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
people need to get real...
the whole sue-ing(<--?) thing has gotten out of hand...
you could probably sue someone for emotional damage for farting near you...

:ph34r:

Scypher

Scypher

Thidwick the Big-Heated Moose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts
  • Interests:I used to write lost my inspiration a long time., and i give up on it

Now i build Race cars, circle track and drag racing
    and i build off road trucks
oooookay. this woman is what i call a sorry sack of fuckin shit. She can take her $900 and shove it up her tightly clenched ass. Cookies COOKIES. jesus. people like her are why i always and always will preach People = Shit.

and that was being punished for doin a good thing.

reminds me of a situation that i'm indirectly in. I work at Goodyear, and a few months ago we put brakes on his truck. and basically he ran out of money and wants his money back on the brakes, and to fix things that are now broken becasue of such (and they were broken before we even touched the brakes) though his claim has already been denide he still pisses and moans about it.

and at the moment the only reason he comes to the shop is because everybody else in fuckin carrollton has kicked his ass out. and after a warrenty on his tires run out he'll be kicked out of goodyear. that way he'll stop harrassing our customers and us.

Scypher
It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
That woman deserves to be raped by 900 AIDS-infected hungarian sailor 900 times and then be shoved 900 out-of-othe-oven-hot cookies up her ass and then live 900 years in Haiti to know WHAT FUCKING ANXIETY ATTACKS MEAN!!! God! What a stupid, old bag, she should hgtw chjb wkk wgh jkb fkjasjkbnaejk nf aaAAAAARRGGHHH!

so yeah.
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

There's A Wocket In My Pocket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
Lmao, I agree with Mattom. Just... in a nicer way. o_0

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
I am nice... :) you know me,

I am just prone to wrath accesses.

:ph34r:
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Tool

Tool

Gothic Angst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
10:30 is a bit late to have people come around knocking at the door and it seems she’s had a run in with others in the neighborhood so she would be prone to anxiety issues. I can see the point of the judge in so much as the girls should have picked a more decent hour to deliver the kind act. A few hours of community service helping the elderly would have been more in line with the crime. It would have given them more compassion and understanding for the needs and feelings of the elderly. It would have not stifled their willingness to give of themselves to their fellow man. As for that heartless hag, I don’t think she should have gotten a dime. We all have something wrong with us in one way or another. All they did was knock on her door. What if it was the fire department, letting her know that there was a gas leak or someone that was in a nasty accident and needed to use her phone to get an ambulance. Would the courts have still rewarded her with the money then? Like the old woman that spilled hot coffee from McDonalds in her lap and sued. Sad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users