Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

THIS IS SOOOO ME!!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Jessica Sonja Tier

Jessica Sonja Tier

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Ask me about something; I'll tell you if I'm interested.
Okay - I don't have a cam, or I'd pitch in with pics of me; however, I found a pic of someone (Anne something) that could be my twin! Well, save for a couple of differences; the hair needs to be shorter, the lips thinner, and the skin paler - but, other than that, it's me!! :blink:

Posted Image
I'm brilliant, I'm sexy, and I'm dangerous - wanna come play with me?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love me, love my pink tiger - or my pink tiger will rip your fucking balls off.

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
I am supposing the one on your avatar IS you. Because I think you are REALLY, REALLY pretty.
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

There's A Wocket In My Pocket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
Anne Hathaway. Lol.

But damn, if you two look alike... o_o Purdy. :D

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
I seem to look like dana carvey... pity that this isn't my tread, we should set something up i think...
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

bleedinglife

bleedinglife

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Interests:Music and writing
If you guys could be twins...damn...hehe PRETTY!!

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
WHOAH.... :ph34r:

Tool

Tool

Gothic Angst

• Members
  • 163 posts
I'll bet Anne Hathaway doesn't have a pink tiger that can rip your fucking balls off though.

Gooooood Kitty.......Niiiice Kitty......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Attached Files

Jessica Sonja Tier

Jessica Sonja Tier

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 52 posts

I am supposing the one on your avatar IS you. Because I think you are REALLY, REALLY pretty.

Naw - wish it was; it's just a pic I got somewhere (I have several pics saved to my comp, but some of them I can't remember where I got them from - lol).

I'll bet Anne Hathaway doesn't have a pink tiger that can rip your fucking balls off though.

Gooooood Kitty.......Niiiice Kitty......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Tool: ROTF LMFAO :D :D :D

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
you gotta make sure you post some pics of you here soon.
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Jessica Sonja Tier

Jessica Sonja Tier

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 52 posts
Like I said, I don't have a cam - but that pic I posted in this topic is so close to how I look that it probably doesn't matter; again, like I said, she's practically my twin.

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:My name is Kristen, but call me SD. Everyone else does.<br><br>I'm a dark fiction writer as well as a good friend ... so long as you're good to me.<br><br>I read when I can, watch horror films, listen to various types of music and bands, talk with my friends, and go to school. Not in any particular order.<br><br>I'm anal when it comes to heavy smokers and alcoholics. To me, unless you have a god damned good reason why you're doing either or both, you shouldn't be doing them at all.<br><br>I'm also very opinionated. Unless you want to get me started, you best know which topics I get heated on and never bring them up when I'm around.<br><br>And, of course, I have a low tolerance for a lot people. It could be from the ever increasing level of stupidity, ignorance, and immaturity, but hey, you never know.<br><br>And the number on thing that pisses me off? People who can't write worth CRAP and yet think they're the best out there. No.<br><br>Take it easy now, most the time I'm nice and easy to get along with. So don't think I'm some tough, stuck up brat because I'm not. I have a reason to be the way I am.<br><br>:]
Well now, if she were to be your twin- save for a few minor differences - I would think you to be very beautiful, :]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users