Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What celebrity resembles you?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
See the topic.

I guess this one can be a load of fun if you can find a small image of a celebrety and yourself in a little similar way.

Please keep the images a bit on the smaller size (640 by 480 pix is about the maximum, so it will keep this treadviewable by low bandwidth users)
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

Genevive

Genevive

Horny Hot Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Interests:Pft.
i'm too butt pug ugly to look like anyone

lol
Tanning is sick...I hope you all get skin cancer, you brown people!!!

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
genevive, i really truly doubt that...
as for me...i'm too lazy to find em...
i've been told i look like kurt cobain...
some guy from some movie...
and jesus...

"she'd like to know...god...
love...god...
feel, feel, feel....her god...
inside of her...
deep inside of her...

...SHE NEEDS...CORPUS CHRISTI..."

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
That's funny I look like Courtney Love...well...before she put on the weight and took female hormones..
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

There's A Wocket In My Pocket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
None. Lol.

Though a friend told me that in my profile pic I look like an old classmate. :P

Preacher

Preacher

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Interests:-Professional Gamer:P<br>-Amateur 3d Artist, Animator, and Programmer...Will be going to school soon for it<br>-Completely happy staying home and sitting in front of my computer during the day, and going out when the sun sets:).
I've been told by many people that I look like Fox Mulder from the X Files. I don't really see it myself, but what the hell:P.

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

There's A Wocket In My Pocket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
You kinda do. o_o

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:I am continually interusted in anything awesome. Need I say more!? Didn't think so.
yeah ....

*mentaly adds a suit and a flip in the hair*

oh yeah I see it now.

/edit/ ITS THE CHIN!... HAH I pinpointed it! you have his chin!

Edited by Ryver, 07 March 2005 - 12:34 AM.

Take me home.... Im delicious!!

Scypher

Scypher

Thidwick the Big-Heated Moose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts
  • Interests:I used to write lost my inspiration a long time., and i give up on it

Now i build Race cars, circle track and drag racing
    and i build off road trucks
back when i had short hair and didn't have my gotee my fried siad i lookeed kina like Kenoa(SP?) Reeves.

I don't see it

Scypher
It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:My name is Kristen, but call me SD. Everyone else does.<br><br>I'm a dark fiction writer as well as a good friend ... so long as you're good to me.<br><br>I read when I can, watch horror films, listen to various types of music and bands, talk with my friends, and go to school. Not in any particular order.<br><br>I'm anal when it comes to heavy smokers and alcoholics. To me, unless you have a god damned good reason why you're doing either or both, you shouldn't be doing them at all.<br><br>I'm also very opinionated. Unless you want to get me started, you best know which topics I get heated on and never bring them up when I'm around.<br><br>And, of course, I have a low tolerance for a lot people. It could be from the ever increasing level of stupidity, ignorance, and immaturity, but hey, you never know.<br><br>And the number on thing that pisses me off? People who can't write worth CRAP and yet think they're the best out there. No.<br><br>Take it easy now, most the time I'm nice and easy to get along with. So don't think I'm some tough, stuck up brat because I'm not. I have a reason to be the way I am.<br><br>:]
lol and now with your gotee, you like Johnny Depp ... well, with the exception of you being fuller in the face. I swear to you, Scy, every - single - time I start out drawing you, you turn out to look like Johnny Depp, xx.

Also .. I don't think I know any celeb that I resembles me, Oo.

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
I was once told that I look like Cameran Manheim (sp?)...

I don't think so, but that's the only time i've ever been compared to anyone...other than at family reunions being told that i have great so and so's nose or something....
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
I was once told that I look like Cameran Manheim (sp?)...

I don't think so, but that's the only time i've ever been compared to anyone...other than at family reunions being told that i have great so and so's nose or something....
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users