Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

slight over reaction

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

RIPPER

RIPPER

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:use you're imagination, I'm everything to some and nothing to most
poor kid!

:blink:

Sin

Sin

All 7 Sins, and about to be your eighth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
That's harsh, someone should compile a list of books written that involve schools where bad things happen, OH! BUFFY! Sic the cops on the creators of BUFFY! I mean, that involves a school.

Xxx-SIN-xxX
{Water} "Sin is the epitome of the seven deadly sins... she can drive a man to do all of them."

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts
I agree. If thats going to start happening, we're going to loose all of the fiction in our lives. Cause eventually laws like that will be passed everywhere and eventually no one will be able to write any kind of fiction. It'd start as no new writers because you have to have some certain kind of license to write that kind of stuff, then eventaully no one could write it adn then what already exists would be gone. Watch Equlibrium (can't spell). Its about where anythign that causes a person to feel anything is gone. Great works of art, books, everything.

I really think they need to let the kid go. Especially if its for english class like he said. Ask the teachers, see if they assigned some sort of fictional writing assignment.

And since when did a kid have access to zombies that he could use to overrun a school?
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
I think it's plain stupid to have him in custody over a fictional bit of writing....

What about stepehen king or all the other thriller writers? they describe places and people as well, and sometimes someone dies.
And when that happens, does it qualify as murder? I mean, you have a suspect, a pretty good described course of action, and no corpse, but there have been judges that saw a lack of a corpse not enough of an obstruction to come to a verdict that said guilty.
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:I am continually interusted in anything awesome. Need I say more!? Didn't think so.
Crazy!

Glad to be living in canada. we can write storries about zobies withought fear of arrest all we want!
Take me home.... Im delicious!!

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

There's A Wocket In My Pocket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
<_< Can we say witch-craze? If they're gonna be arresting people for that.... man am I in trouble.

Stupid... just stupid...

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
that's total bullshit.... <_<
if fictional stories could get people jailed...
then what about stephen king?...
what about the multitude of murder mystery writers???

fuck that, it's so unbelievably stupid...

ohgr

ohgr

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:Music, poetry, writing, photoshop, gaming, clubing, wrestling

<_< Can we say witch-craze? If they're gonna be arresting people for that.... man am I in trouble.

Stupid... just stupid...

I'd say we're all in trouble.. because it could go in all kinds of crazy directions, like music, and poetry.. shit I'd be put away for sure for the things I've written

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users