Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

*hides*

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Ather

Ather

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:literature, Music, Horse back rideing.
:lol: sorry for any accedental blindness

Attached Files

Ather

Ather

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 40 posts
<_< shity cam.

Attached Files

Ather

Ather

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 40 posts
AH lol thanx Water. i'm only cute because you hvaent seen "goos pix" lol. i'll post some more soon.

Scypher

Scypher

Thidwick the Big-Heated Moose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts
  • Interests:I used to write lost my inspiration a long time., and i give up on it

Now i build Race cars, circle track and drag racing
    and i build off road trucks
hello and welcome to SS.
It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:My name is Kristen, but call me SD. Everyone else does.<br><br>I'm a dark fiction writer as well as a good friend ... so long as you're good to me.<br><br>I read when I can, watch horror films, listen to various types of music and bands, talk with my friends, and go to school. Not in any particular order.<br><br>I'm anal when it comes to heavy smokers and alcoholics. To me, unless you have a god damned good reason why you're doing either or both, you shouldn't be doing them at all.<br><br>I'm also very opinionated. Unless you want to get me started, you best know which topics I get heated on and never bring them up when I'm around.<br><br>And, of course, I have a low tolerance for a lot people. It could be from the ever increasing level of stupidity, ignorance, and immaturity, but hey, you never know.<br><br>And the number on thing that pisses me off? People who can't write worth CRAP and yet think they're the best out there. No.<br><br>Take it easy now, most the time I'm nice and easy to get along with. So don't think I'm some tough, stuck up brat because I'm not. I have a reason to be the way I am.<br><br>:]
lol, wow, you're a very good looking person, Ather. Welcome to SS. >> :: shoves Scy and scribbles 'Half Freak!' on his forehead ::

Edited by xSDx, 06 March 2005 - 09:00 PM.

Ather

Ather

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 40 posts
wow.lol. kewl, thanx 4 the welcomz and compliments there appriciated. *licks all* bwhaha...

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:My name is Kristen, but call me SD. Everyone else does.<br><br>I'm a dark fiction writer as well as a good friend ... so long as you're good to me.<br><br>I read when I can, watch horror films, listen to various types of music and bands, talk with my friends, and go to school. Not in any particular order.<br><br>I'm anal when it comes to heavy smokers and alcoholics. To me, unless you have a god damned good reason why you're doing either or both, you shouldn't be doing them at all.<br><br>I'm also very opinionated. Unless you want to get me started, you best know which topics I get heated on and never bring them up when I'm around.<br><br>And, of course, I have a low tolerance for a lot people. It could be from the ever increasing level of stupidity, ignorance, and immaturity, but hey, you never know.<br><br>And the number on thing that pisses me off? People who can't write worth CRAP and yet think they're the best out there. No.<br><br>Take it easy now, most the time I'm nice and easy to get along with. So don't think I'm some tough, stuck up brat because I'm not. I have a reason to be the way I am.<br><br>:]
:: is licked :: ack xx ... :: smashes Ather to many bloody pieces upon the floor with her chrome sledgehammer :: xx ...

Ather

Ather

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 40 posts
*hides behind water* someone needs coffe....

Scypher

Scypher

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts
  • Interests:I used to write lost my inspiration a long time., and i give up on it

Oo

*was licked*

interesting

*shrugs* anyways hope ya have a nice time here.

oh and drop by chat sometime we don't bite... too hard

lol

*restrians SD* please dont' kill the new guy SD

Scypher

Edited by Scypher, 06 March 2005 - 09:22 PM.

It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
We don't bite, we kick your ass ;P ... but everyone enjoys it.

Ather

Ather

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 40 posts
lol i'll enjoy it more if it was done to someone else.lol j/k. u can kick my ass any time as long as u share ur coffe.

Lillian

Lillian

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 51 posts
Very nice pic. I like it.

SD, leave the guy alone, he's new. Don't invoke your wrath on him just yet.

By the way, welcome to the forum Ather. I'm Lily.

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
lol, what if I said I don't drink coffee and that there was none to share? ;P Could I still kick your ass?

Ather

Ather

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 40 posts
only if i got to lick you agine.

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
:: is not very fond of one's saliva coating her skin unless they were someone special :: ... So I guess I'll have to pass on kicking your ass ... :: sighs, looking dreadfully disappointed ::

Scypher

Scypher

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

*pokes SD* eh you'll get over it

>_>
<_<

*steals SD's glasses and runs off screaming like the lunatic that he is*
It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

Lillian

Lillian

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 51 posts
uh oh, here we go again ><

Ather

Ather

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 40 posts
i win bwhaha

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
Ack! :: is blind :: Scy! You st00pid bastard, I'll kick your ass! :: trips over something random ::

Ather

Ather

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 40 posts
eaither way i one, i new my fuglyness would come in handy now u cant hurt me. bwhahah.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users