Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

*hides*

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
You got quite the greeting didn't you Ather?

BTW, Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here.

And you really are a Cutie.
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

Ather

Ather

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:literature, Music, Horse back rideing.
i guess i did.lol. thanx.

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:I am continually interusted in anything awesome. Need I say more!? Didn't think so.
ok.. this is going to sound... odd.

But if you have a picture of your face from strait on, Id love to draw you.
Im just learning but your features are so chisled.
Take me home.... Im delicious!!

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

There's A Wocket In My Pocket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

ok.. this is going to sound... odd.

But if you have a picture of your face from strait on, Id love to draw you.
Im just learning but your features are so chisled.

I agree with Ryver. You'd make an excellent cartoon character. o_o Lol

Welcome to SS!!!!!!!!

Ask anyone, I don't bite! ^_^ I may handcuff, tattoo you, or duct tape you, but I don't bite!

Great pictures, you're really handsome. I hope to see more of you around!! :D

Dark_Desire

Dark_Desire

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts
MmMmMM....Dayum...That's one fine ass d00d *wolf whistle*

ppusykitty69

ppusykitty69

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
u r so hwat babe
i cant wait to see u next
lov ya!!
i heart Ather

Ather

Ather

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 40 posts
hey kat. luv u babe. yeah i do have a pic of my face stieght on, i'll post it next cnahce i get.

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:My name is Kristen, but call me SD. Everyone else does.<br><br>I'm a dark fiction writer as well as a good friend ... so long as you're good to me.<br><br>I read when I can, watch horror films, listen to various types of music and bands, talk with my friends, and go to school. Not in any particular order.<br><br>I'm anal when it comes to heavy smokers and alcoholics. To me, unless you have a god damned good reason why you're doing either or both, you shouldn't be doing them at all.<br><br>I'm also very opinionated. Unless you want to get me started, you best know which topics I get heated on and never bring them up when I'm around.<br><br>And, of course, I have a low tolerance for a lot people. It could be from the ever increasing level of stupidity, ignorance, and immaturity, but hey, you never know.<br><br>And the number on thing that pisses me off? People who can't write worth CRAP and yet think they're the best out there. No.<br><br>Take it easy now, most the time I'm nice and easy to get along with. So don't think I'm some tough, stuck up brat because I'm not. I have a reason to be the way I am.<br><br>:]
lol, control yourself, DD ;P .. and anyway, yeah, Ryver, ya really got somethin' goin' there. Oo

Ather

Ather

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 40 posts
wow this is so enlightening.

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:My name is Kristen, but call me SD. Everyone else does.<br><br>I'm a dark fiction writer as well as a good friend ... so long as you're good to me.<br><br>I read when I can, watch horror films, listen to various types of music and bands, talk with my friends, and go to school. Not in any particular order.<br><br>I'm anal when it comes to heavy smokers and alcoholics. To me, unless you have a god damned good reason why you're doing either or both, you shouldn't be doing them at all.<br><br>I'm also very opinionated. Unless you want to get me started, you best know which topics I get heated on and never bring them up when I'm around.<br><br>And, of course, I have a low tolerance for a lot people. It could be from the ever increasing level of stupidity, ignorance, and immaturity, but hey, you never know.<br><br>And the number on thing that pisses me off? People who can't write worth CRAP and yet think they're the best out there. No.<br><br>Take it easy now, most the time I'm nice and easy to get along with. So don't think I'm some tough, stuck up brat because I'm not. I have a reason to be the way I am.<br><br>:]
;P ... you need to visit the chat ... like right now ... well, not right now because I'm about to get off and go do stuff, but maybe later tonight or something. :] You're gunna love it, :: smiles :: Also, yeah, if I decide to get this sudden urge to draw - besides doing Scy - I might try to draw ya, too.

Ather

Ather

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 40 posts
umm...all right ..

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
GOOD! ... :: walks off ::

Ather

Ather

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 40 posts
i am lost, did i offend you in some way? was i an ass hole to you in another life?

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
lol, sorry. I realize not a lot of people pick up on my ... well, mood signs I guess. One has to spend jus a little time talking to me to know that I was being funny jus now. :: smiles ::

Believe me when I say that you will know the moment you've said something horrible wrong to me, and if ya don't believe me, ask Lily or Scy ... ;P or the people I'm currently not talking to.

Ather

Ather

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 40 posts
*nods head* alright, i'll keep that in mind.lol

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
lol, jus be cool 'cause cool, laid-back people kick ass :] ... and anyway, gotta go now xx :: does an old trick and disappears ::

Ather

Ather

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 40 posts
ok the last time i got confused in a coversation i ended up ingaged, being laid back leads me to be confused which leads me to getting ingaged..which is bad....j/k lol

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:I am continually interusted in anything awesome. Need I say more!? Didn't think so.
Looks like youve got yourself a seriouse admirer there Ather.
Watch out. Us ladys on SS can get pretty damn odd :P

Edited by Ryver, 08 March 2005 - 06:28 PM.

Take me home.... Im delicious!!

Ather

Ather

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 40 posts
*hides* ok if i stay here they wont find me...water...help....j/k i dont doubt that Ryver but odd is good...i like odd..

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
Well ... Ryver is kinda right about the "SS girls being odd" part ... but I don't fall under it ... ;P I'm perfectly normal, god damnit!

:: stomps her foot to make her point and flings a fist out, but doesn't see Scy walking up behind her and her fist connects with his jaw, a sounding CRACK bouncing off the walls, and he yelps and stumble backwards, then trips and falls flat on his 'pretty' ass ::

Ack! Xx :: turns around and looks at Scy, startled :: ...?! :: struggles to keep from grinning :: Oh, S-Scy, I'm s-so sorry! :: bites her lip, snickering ::

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users