Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

*hides*

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Ather

Ather

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:literature, Music, Horse back rideing.
now children dont fight...sd dont hurt him!

let me do it for you...

Scypher

Scypher

Thidwick the Big-Heated Moose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts
  • Interests:I used to write lost my inspiration a long time., and i give up on it

Now i build Race cars, circle track and drag racing
    and i build off road trucks
*holds his jaw* ow goddammit!

*glares at SD and starts throwing skittles at her*

and no she isn't the exception to the Oddness here. if i may borrow the phrase from her "st00pid bastard>"

*continues th thrw skittles at her
It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:My name is Kristen, but call me SD. Everyone else does.<br><br>I'm a dark fiction writer as well as a good friend ... so long as you're good to me.<br><br>I read when I can, watch horror films, listen to various types of music and bands, talk with my friends, and go to school. Not in any particular order.<br><br>I'm anal when it comes to heavy smokers and alcoholics. To me, unless you have a god damned good reason why you're doing either or both, you shouldn't be doing them at all.<br><br>I'm also very opinionated. Unless you want to get me started, you best know which topics I get heated on and never bring them up when I'm around.<br><br>And, of course, I have a low tolerance for a lot people. It could be from the ever increasing level of stupidity, ignorance, and immaturity, but hey, you never know.<br><br>And the number on thing that pisses me off? People who can't write worth CRAP and yet think they're the best out there. No.<br><br>Take it easy now, most the time I'm nice and easy to get along with. So don't think I'm some tough, stuck up brat because I'm not. I have a reason to be the way I am.<br><br>:]
Ack, ack! Nooooooooooo!!!!! ... :: dies and becomes buried beneath the large pile of nasty candies ::

Ather

Ather

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 40 posts
*eats skittles* mm yummy.hehehe

BlackPetalRoses

BlackPetalRoses

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:Lazarus. Yummy.
Wow...
..::Lazarus-n-BlackPetalRoses::..

Viola

Viola

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:My interests in guys that have long hair and green or blue eyes and have to be a diff race then me
lovely :D . I would like to see more pics of you :lol:

Doe Bathory

Doe Bathory

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:MUSIC!<br>Trying to convince everyone that I'm not this perverted, sensual, erotic mistress of sex and debauchery.<br>Writing.<br>Mocking the afflicted.<br>Having a problem with every kind of authority there is.

:lol: sorry for any accedental blindness

Beautiful. But there's a whole inner beauty that shines straight out through your eyes that's just mind blowing.
The heart that I love must have wild places.

user posted image

Ather

Ather

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 40 posts
*smiles* thanx, i mean ah, never thought i looked good .lol.

Genevive

Genevive

Horny Hot Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Interests:Pft.
wow...nice pics...*drools*

yummeh...

^-^
Tanning is sick...I hope you all get skin cancer, you brown people!!!

acidsystemsex

acidsystemsex

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Interests:Writing Music, Dark Industrial mainly.
I seem to be emitting sparks of jealousy over the looks of this guy, I hope I grow up to be hot and sexy ^_^ so what vitamins do you need to look like that? The hair is nice, have you got any hair products in? Other than shampoo/conditioner.

Celest

Celest

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Location:in the dark corner of my mind laughing at all the stupid people
  • Interests:softball,swimming,darkness,vampires,fairys,anything dangerous,morbid sadistic people like me,people that enjoy pain,people that enjoy inflicting pain,people that believe that magic is real,BDSM
hi ather im lillian i love the pics....more,more...you are as they keep saying definately HOT
[SIZE=14]The Dark Angel[COLOR=blue][FONT=Geneva].I am your forbidden dream..I am your dark angel..I serve no one..take my hand and join me ill show you things beyond your wildest dreams

Celeste

Celeste

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Anything really, hanging around with friends, going to clubs, playing pool, listening to music, reading, movies, dancing, smoking, playing some sports, etc..
*Gasp* omg, heyy :D You don't know me, but I must say you are very good looking!

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Reading, drawing cuddling with mah kitten &gt;.&gt;; Watching horror movies! Dude ya'll have to see House of Wax! The movie is friggen awesome and Paris Hilton dies! Who wouldn't want to see that?XD
O.O Sweetness..garrr weeeee ^_^ *slaps self* Cha your hott O_O;
He calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stench and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room. So send my resignation to the bride and the groom
Let’s go down! This elevator only goes up to ten. He's not around. He's always looking at men Down by the pool, He doesn't have many friends. As they are face down and bloated Snap a shot with the lens.
If you marry me. Would you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the hearts you break. And all the cyanide you drank.
She keeps a picture of the body she lends. Got nasty blisters from the money she spends. She got a life of her own and it shows, By the Benz she drives at 90 by the Barbies’ and Kens. If you ever say, never too late. I'll forget all the diamonds you ate. Lost in coma and covered in cake. Increase the medication. Share the vows at the wake. (Kiss the bride.)
If you marry me. Will you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you've made. And say goodnight to the heart you break,And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the vows you take.
And say goodbye to the life you make. And saygoodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you’ve made.
And say goodnight to the heart you break, And all the cyanide you drank. To the last parade. And the parties fade. And the choice you made. To the end.
~*My Chemical Romance~*~ To The End

(Picture: www.pin-uptoons.org ~Friggen awesome site!Please give credit to the site if you use a picture there. Thanks.~

Pierced_Heart

Pierced_Heart

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Purely music and poetry at the moment.
*IS SPEECHLESS* wha...What She Said! ^

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
I wanna rape you.
I mean hi.. hello.. gergous.. droolage... humping arm... meow..
Okay i creeped yah out my work here is done!

Ather

Ather

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 40 posts
*laughs* wow *scratches head* thanks you guys. i havtn been here in A LO--NG time. lmao i thougtht his was a dead post. lol. you guys are way to nice. ^^

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts
just tellin the truth as we see it.
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

Dark_Desire

Dark_Desire

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

*laughs* wow *scratches head* thanks you guys. i havtn been here in A LO--NG time. lmao i thougtht his was a dead post. lol. you guys are way to nice. ^^

Yeah? Well, i see it this way, if we're nice to you, then you should be nice to us and post new pics of yo' self =) :lol: :P ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users