Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

what are you a frade of.

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

SPyKE

SPyKE

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Body art/Modification.<br>Reading.<br>Being a [Helper] on Aardwolf MUD.<br>Ranting.<br>Skittles.
Hmmmm.....

I am absolutely petrified of robots....

And Elevators....

And although I don't mind spiders (The ones in the webs) The ones that crawl around the house I don't like...

Snakes scorpions all those other creepy crawlies I like...even got them tattooed on me...

But if you want to turn me into a crazed mess...Put me in an elevator...send in a robot covered in spiders..And watch the chaos ensue... :angry:

-DISCLAIMER: SPyKErs can not be held responsible for It's actions during Times O' Chaos.-

Celest

Celest

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Location:in the dark corner of my mind laughing at all the stupid people
  • Interests:softball,swimming,darkness,vampires,fairys,anything dangerous,morbid sadistic people like me,people that enjoy pain,people that enjoy inflicting pain,people that believe that magic is real,BDSM
aww poor SPyKE ill protect you from the spiders i love snakes,spiders,and things that would make normal girls squeamish...hi im lillian
[SIZE=14]The Dark Angel[COLOR=blue][FONT=Geneva].I am your forbidden dream..I am your dark angel..I serve no one..take my hand and join me ill show you things beyond your wildest dreams

Celest

Celest

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 315 posts
  • Interests:softball,swimming,darkness,vampires,fairys,anything dangerous,morbid sadistic people like me,people that enjoy pain,people that enjoy inflicting pain,people that believe that magic is real,BDSM
aww poor SPyKE ill protect you from the spiders i love snakes,spiders,and things that would make normal girls squeamish...hi im lillian
[SIZE=14]The Dark Angel[COLOR=blue][FONT=Geneva].I am your forbidden dream..I am your dark angel..I serve no one..take my hand and join me ill show you things beyond your wildest dreams

Celest

Celest

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 315 posts
oops my computer sent that twice...sry

robot

robot

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:technology, anime, drawing, politics and conspiracies, pretty much everything cyber, dark stuff

I'm afraid of the ceasing to my existence and the infinite eternal void.

Meh, same here...Along with everything else, like swimming, heights (especially in moving vehicles), screwing up my future and dreams, ghetto and gangs, etc.

Edited by robot, 05 July 2005 - 01:10 PM.

The junkyard whispers my name...again and again
Q. Are you going to Hell?
A. Are we there yet? I've gotta pee pee.

Project 6209 - Industrial/Electronica/Alternative straight from Chicago
Project 6209 @ Myspace.com
Project 6209 @ Last.fm
Project 6209 @ Facebook
maschinetheist on DeviantArt

robot

robot

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:technology, anime, drawing, politics and conspiracies, pretty much everything cyber, dark stuff

Hmmmm.....

I am absolutely petrified of robots....

And Elevators....

And although I don't mind spiders (The ones in the webs) The ones that crawl around the house I don't like...

Snakes scorpions all those other creepy crawlies I like...even got them tattooed on me...

But if you want to turn me into a crazed mess...Put me in an elevator...send in a robot covered in spiders..And watch the chaos ensue... :angry:

-DISCLAIMER: SPyKErs can not be held responsible for It's actions during Times O' Chaos.-

/me covers himself in spiders and haunts Spyke :ph34r:

Project 6209 @ Last.fm
Project 6209 @ Facebook

bloodlust_mistress

bloodlust_mistress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Reading, music, sex, religion, Geneology, lovely little debats!, learning about way back in the past, and reading up on Celtics...very interesting people...
That's what I am like Celest...I absolutely LOVE snakes and spiders. I already have a pet snake, just got it as a passing present, and now all I have to do is aquire a spider.

SPyKE

SPyKE

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Body art/Modification.<br>Reading.<br>Being a [Helper] on Aardwolf MUD.<br>Ranting.<br>Skittles.
Gah!

I have an army of Scorpions and Cobras at my disposal! :P

Well..not really...Paperclips and ringpulls off cans more like it.... :(

I used to deathly afraid of balloons also....Apparenly my arsehole father thought it would be a riot to burst one in my face as a baby..So that would explain it.....
But I don't mind balloons now...

And with the spiders...We had large silvery spiders that had big sticky webs outside our windows...We used to feed them moths and insects...That was good....

But when it came to trying to get some actual sleep at night...And hearing the faint tap tap tap of the huntsman spiders running across my posters on the walls...

*Shakes head*

Luckily we have only had one unwanted arachnid visitor in the new house....

It is..no more... :ph34r:

I hate killing them just as much as seeing them on my wall....When I can..I trap them and let them go....but some are too ambitious for my plastic container and newspaper.....

MadOctober

MadOctober

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:musick: mostly Dark Industrial, Dark Wave, Rock, Goth Rock, etc<br>art: check out home page, also J. Bjorn is awesome (see: http://biorn.homestead.com/home.html )<br>literature: classics, horror<br>film: horror and suspence, sometimes comedy
i get creeped out by several things (maggots, centipedes/millipedes, strange noises at night...)

The only time i've ever been afriad is when my mom had a car wreck. My mind just went blank and all there was then was this panic feeling. Sometimes at night I'll feel like i'm suffocating in the dark, thats kind of scary but doc-o says its just my tension catching up with me ^_^

robot

robot

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 316 posts
I was happy when my mother had a car wreck. Though it did fuck up my last day of winter break :(

Project 6209 @ Last.fm
Project 6209 @ Facebook

postmortem

postmortem

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Arguing, Automobiles, Cameras, Color, Cuddlings, Dancing [Though I can't], Family, Friends, Gardening, Giggling, Glam, Glasses, Gnomes, Goth, Guitars, HTML, Intellectuals, Interior Design, Jumping, Kissing, Learning, Long Hair, Love, My size, Music, Open Mindedness, Painting, Piercing, Poetry, Reading, Short hair on women!, Skipping, Sleeping, Tattoos, Vanilla EVERYTHING, Who I am, and WRITING!
The fear of being alone has since diminished... But the fear to failure still remains...

Celeste

Celeste

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Anything really, hanging around with friends, going to clubs, playing pool, listening to music, reading, movies, dancing, smoking, playing some sports, etc..
I hate spiders... Spiders should die! lol

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
I don't mind spiders from a distance, or even one or two every once in a while up close...but too many of them at one time completely bugs me....i'd much rather be covered in snakes....
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

Tool

Tool

Gothic Angst

• Members
  • 163 posts
I really don't like spiders in my house. In fact I kill every one that I see, if it's in my house. Outside I leave them alone. They really bug me inside though. I'm not scared, they just bother me because they bite and I only want to be bitten by Mrs. Tool.

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
how's this for a good ol'fashioned creep-out...there were more than 20 of those long legged orange bodied spiders in my room the other night....all over the curtains.... :blink:

Posted Image

Tool

Tool

Gothic Angst

• Members
  • 163 posts
Well that was 19 1/2 too many.

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
tell me about it...and just as i was gettin to the spiders part of the second HP novel too...sheesh...

Posted Image

Celeste

Celeste

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Anything really, hanging around with friends, going to clubs, playing pool, listening to music, reading, movies, dancing, smoking, playing some sports, etc..
Euuwww! omg I hate them, If I were to see one, big or small I will totally freak out and jump on a chair, until someone kills it or takes it away! :blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users