Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Here I am

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Isis

Isis

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 posts
Muwhaha.

Attached Files

Mrs`Tool

Mrs`Tool

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:SEX.........LOVE..........ROCK'N'ROLL.......BUT MOST OF ALL `TOOL!!!
Glad to have you here, Isis. We are an eclectic bunch but I think you'll enjoy our company.

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
There are some pretty nice cat lovers here as well.

Funny enough i didn't see many dog pictures coming up.

Welcome and enjoy your stay here on the site and if you like, on the chat as well.
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

painful_tears

painful_tears

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:i like to write all the time, its the only way that i can express my thoughts, i need to hear from people it only makes my work stronger
hey glad to have you here welcome

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
velcome

Hope you like it here among the crazies

:D
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

Tool

Tool

Gothic Angst

• Members
  • 163 posts
Hey don't be such a pussy and post again. :P

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

There's A Wocket In My Pocket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
XD! Cute, cute! =d

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:My name is Kristen, but call me SD. Everyone else does.<br><br>I'm a dark fiction writer as well as a good friend ... so long as you're good to me.<br><br>I read when I can, watch horror films, listen to various types of music and bands, talk with my friends, and go to school. Not in any particular order.<br><br>I'm anal when it comes to heavy smokers and alcoholics. To me, unless you have a god damned good reason why you're doing either or both, you shouldn't be doing them at all.<br><br>I'm also very opinionated. Unless you want to get me started, you best know which topics I get heated on and never bring them up when I'm around.<br><br>And, of course, I have a low tolerance for a lot people. It could be from the ever increasing level of stupidity, ignorance, and immaturity, but hey, you never know.<br><br>And the number on thing that pisses me off? People who can't write worth CRAP and yet think they're the best out there. No.<br><br>Take it easy now, most the time I'm nice and easy to get along with. So don't think I'm some tough, stuck up brat because I'm not. I have a reason to be the way I am.<br><br>:]
lmao, very handsome fella ya got there. Or is it a girl? Either way, welcome!

Tool

Tool

Gothic Angst

• Members
  • 163 posts
PUSSY !

Attached Files

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
you know, if you look closely, you can kind of see a person reflected in the kitten's eyes...wonder who that is....
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users