Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pictures

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

IndulgedDepravedLust

IndulgedDepravedLust

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11 posts
iHello....

Attached Files

Celest

Celest

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Location:in the dark corner of my mind laughing at all the stupid people
  • Interests:softball,swimming,darkness,vampires,fairys,anything dangerous,morbid sadistic people like me,people that enjoy pain,people that enjoy inflicting pain,people that believe that magic is real,BDSM
hi cutie im lillian.whats up? havent seen you around.PM me if you get bored or have time
[SIZE=14]The Dark Angel[COLOR=blue][FONT=Geneva].I am your forbidden dream..I am your dark angel..I serve no one..take my hand and join me ill show you things beyond your wildest dreams

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

There's A Wocket In My Pocket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
Hey, you're cute! XD! Love the hair! Great to have you here. :)

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:My name is Kristen, but call me SD. Everyone else does.<br><br>I'm a dark fiction writer as well as a good friend ... so long as you're good to me.<br><br>I read when I can, watch horror films, listen to various types of music and bands, talk with my friends, and go to school. Not in any particular order.<br><br>I'm anal when it comes to heavy smokers and alcoholics. To me, unless you have a god damned good reason why you're doing either or both, you shouldn't be doing them at all.<br><br>I'm also very opinionated. Unless you want to get me started, you best know which topics I get heated on and never bring them up when I'm around.<br><br>And, of course, I have a low tolerance for a lot people. It could be from the ever increasing level of stupidity, ignorance, and immaturity, but hey, you never know.<br><br>And the number on thing that pisses me off? People who can't write worth CRAP and yet think they're the best out there. No.<br><br>Take it easy now, most the time I'm nice and easy to get along with. So don't think I'm some tough, stuck up brat because I'm not. I have a reason to be the way I am.<br><br>:]
Whoa ... I swear you look jus like an older version of a friend ... and that might not be a good thing, either ... >>

lol, um ... yeah, welcome. You're a handsome guy, and ya have nice, attractive hair. :: grins and slaps her Grave Digger cap on your head :: Don't be a stranger around the chatroom. Come visit sometime.

Tool

Tool

Gothic Angst

• Members
  • 163 posts
Hey that's an old pic. What do you look like now?

bloodlust_mistress

bloodlust_mistress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Reading, music, sex, religion, Geneology, lovely little debats!, learning about way back in the past, and reading up on Celtics...very interesting people...
Like the hair a lot....what the hell is on your hand? Just wondering! Is it an elastic? *Crosses fingers*

Edited by bloodlust_mistress, 12 June 2005 - 07:27 PM.

IndulgedDepravedLust

IndulgedDepravedLust

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 11 posts
Im afraid I do not have any new pictures to show you all. And yes, that is an old picture of myself and I do have an elastic on my hand. Thank you.

bloody kiss

bloody kiss

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:I love to:<br>surf<br>draw<br>party <br>dance<br><br>&amp;<br><br>i love the beach
WOW! you are good looking! Welcome.

Celest

Celest

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Location:in the dark corner of my mind laughing at all the stupid people
  • Interests:softball,swimming,darkness,vampires,fairys,anything dangerous,morbid sadistic people like me,people that enjoy pain,people that enjoy inflicting pain,people that believe that magic is real,BDSM
well like SD said dont be a stranger around the chat room id love to talk to you
[SIZE=14]The Dark Angel[COLOR=blue][FONT=Geneva].I am your forbidden dream..I am your dark angel..I serve no one..take my hand and join me ill show you things beyond your wildest dreams

Celeste

Celeste

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Anything really, hanging around with friends, going to clubs, playing pool, listening to music, reading, movies, dancing, smoking, playing some sports, etc..
Heyy, you don't know me, but I think your hot! lol

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
you say that alot....

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Reading, drawing cuddling with mah kitten &gt;.&gt;; Watching horror movies! Dude ya'll have to see House of Wax! The movie is friggen awesome and Paris Hilton dies! Who wouldn't want to see that?XD
O....M....G. And you live where!?!? >.>
He calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stench and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room. So send my resignation to the bride and the groom
Let’s go down! This elevator only goes up to ten. He's not around. He's always looking at men Down by the pool, He doesn't have many friends. As they are face down and bloated Snap a shot with the lens.
If you marry me. Would you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the hearts you break. And all the cyanide you drank.
She keeps a picture of the body she lends. Got nasty blisters from the money she spends. She got a life of her own and it shows, By the Benz she drives at 90 by the Barbies’ and Kens. If you ever say, never too late. I'll forget all the diamonds you ate. Lost in coma and covered in cake. Increase the medication. Share the vows at the wake. (Kiss the bride.)
If you marry me. Will you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you've made. And say goodnight to the heart you break,And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the vows you take.
And say goodbye to the life you make. And saygoodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you’ve made.
And say goodnight to the heart you break, And all the cyanide you drank. To the last parade. And the parties fade. And the choice you made. To the end.
~*My Chemical Romance~*~ To The End

(Picture: www.pin-uptoons.org ~Friggen awesome site!Please give credit to the site if you use a picture there. Thanks.~

Mistress_Raven999

Mistress_Raven999

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:chains, darkness, black roses, whips, handcuffs, my friends, music, dancing, the night sky, etc. if you would like to know anything just ask.
wow... you're hott..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users