Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Naked Interview?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

BleedingWolf

BleedingWolf

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Why waste my time with something no ones going to read? Exactly.
When she arrived, Akbar asked if she would mind if they took their clothes off.

The woman refused, but Akbar began the interview then suddenly left the room.

'Completely naked'

Vincent Lunny, prosecuting, told the court: "Akbar returned shortly after completely naked, carrying only a clipboard.

"The woman was extremely distressed and frightened for her safety. She voiced her disgust and Akbar left and came back this time fully clothed."

--------
The accused initially told police his strip was a consensual "role play" as part of his "tough interviewing technique".

Akbar said: "I asked was she okay because if it not, it would not have happened. I am not a rapist, I am not a pervert, I am not a psycho."

But he added: "If I am totally upfront, it was just a cheap thrill, a kick. I wanted a little bit of excitement that afternoon, that's all."

Weirrrdddooo...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/4510127.stm

morning_star

morning_star

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7 posts
lol:) true, that's aweirdo all right:) even though everything's relative, i'm sure of angelina jolie would do the sam etrick nobody would make a mess, not with negative intentions however

bloodlust_mistress

bloodlust_mistress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Reading, music, sex, religion, Geneology, lovely little debats!, learning about way back in the past, and reading up on Celtics...very interesting people...
Haha, that's true. Both of those things, about him being a weirdo and about the Angelina Jolie thing too. If I were that woman, I would have kicked the guys ass if he walked in naked!

Chattur'gha

Chattur'gha

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in latin, books, motorcycles, poetry, and numerous other things.
Hmmm... that is PRETTY weird, even by my standards. I wonder if he was a nudist?
Sint mihi dei acherontis propitii, valeat numen triplex Jehovae, ignei areii, aquantani spiritus salvete: orientis princeps Belzebub, inferni ardentis monarcha et demigorgon, propitiamus vos, ut appareat, et surgat Mephostophilis...

quod tumeraris: per Jehovam, gehnnam, et consecratam aquam quam nunc spargo; signumque crucis quod nunc facio; et per vota nostra ipse nunc surgat nobis dicatus Mephostophils!!!
-The Summoning Satan Scene of Faust

What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion.
-Sephiroth

When you choose not to give in with all of your being that is when you truly transcend your humanity.
-Arucard

The Unspeakable
Yggdrasil
Beastmaster
The Great Sephiroth
Dark Messenger
The Unborn
Wolfen

bloodlust_mistress

bloodlust_mistress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Reading, music, sex, religion, Geneology, lovely little debats!, learning about way back in the past, and reading up on Celtics...very interesting people...
If he was a nudist, that's kewl. For some reason I think nudists are kewl...yes I KNOW! I am sick and twisted!!!

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
You mean to tell me you have never interviewed naked people OR have been interviewed in total nudity?
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
I think this is a Howard Stern kind of deal.
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users