Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

hmm

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

SoulDecipher

SoulDecipher

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts
so Im never here.. but when Im here Im always sure to bring some pictures with me, so Seth is back with some new pics..

Attached Files

• Attached File  SS1.JPG   56.8KB   0 downloads

SoulDecipher

SoulDecipher

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 51 posts
dont even think I was done, oh look at me being sexy "Cough"

Attached Files

• Attached File  SS3.JPG   22.09KB   0 downloads

SoulDecipher

SoulDecipher

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 51 posts
and one last one and then im done... for now...

Attached Files

• Attached File  SS2.JPG   46.87KB   0 downloads

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
Hardcore pix!!!! Roxoring hair!!!

BTW, on the second pic... was that a cybercig? :ph34r:
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

SoulDecipher

SoulDecipher

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 51 posts
my ego exists to be caressed so thank you :P, and yes that was a cybercig my man :)

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
I have never before seen some one able to pull off that hair style and not look absolutely horrid. *Applauds*

Totally kewl. :D
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

SoulDecipher

SoulDecipher

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 51 posts
*bows* thank you thank you,

Kothliim

Kothliim

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 15 posts
I think you look like a mop...

SoulDecipher

SoulDecipher

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 51 posts
oh my the pain of being called a mop, oh the tears the pain the sorrow *insert Drama pose here* *shrugs* well here is one of me when Im not a mop then I gues

Attached Files

• Attached File  SS4S.JPG   53.78KB   0 downloads

Celest

Celest

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Location:in the dark corner of my mind laughing at all the stupid people
  • Interests:softball,swimming,darkness,vampires,fairys,anything dangerous,morbid sadistic people like me,people that enjoy pain,people that enjoy inflicting pain,people that believe that magic is real,BDSM
cool pics i demand more...lol
[SIZE=14]The Dark Angel[COLOR=blue][FONT=Geneva].I am your forbidden dream..I am your dark angel..I serve no one..take my hand and join me ill show you things beyond your wildest dreams

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
I agree woth Optical Illusion here, you are one of the very few people who can look good with more than one kind of hair at once.

But the long coat wth this kind of weather? Even i can't stand this summer without trouble.
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:My name is Kristen, but call me SD. Everyone else does.<br><br>I'm a dark fiction writer as well as a good friend ... so long as you're good to me.<br><br>I read when I can, watch horror films, listen to various types of music and bands, talk with my friends, and go to school. Not in any particular order.<br><br>I'm anal when it comes to heavy smokers and alcoholics. To me, unless you have a god damned good reason why you're doing either or both, you shouldn't be doing them at all.<br><br>I'm also very opinionated. Unless you want to get me started, you best know which topics I get heated on and never bring them up when I'm around.<br><br>And, of course, I have a low tolerance for a lot people. It could be from the ever increasing level of stupidity, ignorance, and immaturity, but hey, you never know.<br><br>And the number on thing that pisses me off? People who can't write worth CRAP and yet think they're the best out there. No.<br><br>Take it easy now, most the time I'm nice and easy to get along with. So don't think I'm some tough, stuck up brat because I'm not. I have a reason to be the way I am.<br><br>:]
While I'm still under my mom's roof, all she'll offer me is blonde highlights or dying it a lighter color, or doing some type of "pretty" hair style. I'm against both. My hair stays straight and long, and the only color that ISN'T going in my hair is a natural one, and that includes black, ;P. No offense to you, or Scy, or anyone else who has black hair. -_o

But your hair does rock, and you're a handsome fellow. I bet you enjoy the curious looks everyone gives you, ;]

SoulDecipher

SoulDecipher

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 51 posts
Celest : Patience more pics will come ;)

Dirk : it was night time and about 2 weeks ago I think so it wasnt this hot yet then and now.. Im burning dying.. Ive got Sun Allergy and sun sensitive eyes so I have to cover up my skin and wear sun glasses all the timem, gah how annoying.

xSDx : the curls are natural the sides are blond but I dyed them a lighter blonde, blonde is my natural colour, and the black actualy is suposed to also have some blue parts in it but allas it doesnt always show to well, but the curls are natural :).

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
I wonder if I could use you to mop my house, and I wonder if you'd be cybercigging at the time so you give my house a fresh nicotine smell.

Rocking Mop!
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

QoIMar

QoIMar

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
Looking good lord Seth. Good to see you again.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have hands to kiss and babies to shake

Charles L. Charles

user posted image

SoulDecipher

SoulDecipher

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 51 posts
good to be back 2nd in command, good to be back.. hows germany doing?

Genevive

Genevive

Horny Hot Goddess

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • Interests:Pft.
Always Sexy *grins* lovely pics Seth... i haven't gotten to see those ...
Tanning is sick...I hope you all get skin cancer, you brown people!!!

Wolf72886

Wolf72886

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:anime and games my life is one huge game...
I HAVE RETURNED!!! nice pic heh XD

SoulDecipher

SoulDecipher

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 51 posts
why thank you Genevieve ;),

heh and thx Wolf

Celest

Celest

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 315 posts
  • Location:in the dark corner of my mind laughing at all the stupid people
  • Interests:softball,swimming,darkness,vampires,fairys,anything dangerous,morbid sadistic people like me,people that enjoy pain,people that enjoy inflicting pain,people that believe that magic is real,BDSM
i guess i can wait a little while seth but i dont wanna....that sux about the sun thing i hve a friend with that condition it drives him nuts but somehow hes stealing all my girlfriends i gess its the mysterious look or something hell ive even thought of going out with him but were just too good of friends...
[SIZE=14]The Dark Angel[COLOR=blue][FONT=Geneva].I am your forbidden dream..I am your dark angel..I serve no one..take my hand and join me ill show you things beyond your wildest dreams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users