Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

hmm

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
Rawrrrr dearest i have missed you I love the new look.. mmm very.... different :)

Celest

Celest

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Location:in the dark corner of my mind laughing at all the stupid people
  • Interests:softball,swimming,darkness,vampires,fairys,anything dangerous,morbid sadistic people like me,people that enjoy pain,people that enjoy inflicting pain,people that believe that magic is real,BDSM
i never met you before this thread but oh well i love the look
[SIZE=14]The Dark Angel[COLOR=blue][FONT=Geneva].I am your forbidden dream..I am your dark angel..I serve no one..take my hand and join me ill show you things beyond your wildest dreams

SoulDecipher

SoulDecipher

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts
Celest: Im having a photoshoot on thursday so new pics will be here soon :),

Rose : yeah its been a while indeed good to be back again, dont know for how long though.

Celest(again) : Ive been a member since this was still a diferent site ive been around for about 4/5 years now. I do though recognize your name

bloodlust_mistress

bloodlust_mistress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Reading, music, sex, religion, Geneology, lovely little debats!, learning about way back in the past, and reading up on Celtics...very interesting people...
Can I just say that I am in love with your hair SoulDecipher ! Sorry, had to say that! :)

SoulDecipher

SoulDecipher

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 51 posts
well, thank you bloodlust_mistress, :)

Celest

Celest

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 315 posts
  • Interests:softball,swimming,darkness,vampires,fairys,anything dangerous,morbid sadistic people like me,people that enjoy pain,people that enjoy inflicting pain,people that believe that magic is real,BDSM
oh ok i guess ill wait..."in my end is my beginning"-T.S.Eliot...ok i just read that in a book i was reading and wanted to share...
[SIZE=14]The Dark Angel[COLOR=blue][FONT=Geneva].I am your forbidden dream..I am your dark angel..I serve no one..take my hand and join me ill show you things beyond your wildest dreams

A Reflection

A Reflection

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:anime,manga,asian cinema, pop culture and foreign film in general, art, alternative music, etc etc.
Whats wrong with telling someone they look like a mop? bah wheres the freedom of speech gone..cant find it here it seems. Tozzy will you force me to express positives only too? Please, sedate me with your threats and warnings.

ps. btw decipher, old school haircut, very 80's pseudo-goth. I am obliged to like it since very few manage to pull it off, and i tend to despise most of the new-age trashy poser-styles going around.

Edited by A Reflection, 25 June 2005 - 06:07 AM.

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
what's wrong with me telling people to play nice?

and what is achieved by being rude/evil/just plain horrible to someone?

If you told your boss to go fuck him/herself up the ass with a rubber chicken, what would you achieve?

i just believe being nice is better really.

the whole " if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything "

freedom of speech is something i do believe in. freedom to talk about your views on politics, music, art, love, hate, emotions, household objects, sex, food, disease etc etc... but i think there's a line. and over that line, is when you get personal.

i'd rather say "be nice" before someone does go too far, rather than after.

i'm sure most of the members here would agree with what i have said.

got an issue with me, slap it in the issue thread. k?

~Tozzy~

(oh, and i don't do threats and warnings. i ask nicely. if you choose to ignore me, or start throwing attitude in my or anyone else's direction...)

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
and on a pic note, yamaha bbg5?

my bassist has a g4. ebony fret board too. and it sounds gorgeous. my fave bass of all time the g4/5

sounds incredible.

Celest

Celest

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 315 posts
whats with the

Celest

Celest

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 315 posts
opps never mind i cliked the wrong button sry...ill just sit here and wait for more pics and not say anything so i dont look stupid again

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
no go on, whats with the what?

SoulDecipher

SoulDecipher

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 51 posts
time for a new pic I think

oh and Tozzy it isnt a Yamaha, its a Ibanez BTB 405, with extra electronics.. quite expensive but an awesome sound.. although I normaly dislike Ibanez.. I also have an Washburn DBD4(quite an old bass guitar) next to that I have 2 electric guitars (a Strat and an Axtech) 2 bass amps 2 guitar amps a normal Casio keyboard 2 Marshall amps for a mixer, and about 50% of a drum kit.. and I must say about the discusion with the guy.. I dont mind being called something.. but I prefer to just have people's opinion if there is something they dislike about the hair the face or anything else... just so that I know whats wrong and stuf :),

Attached Files

• Attached File  SS4.JPG   79.14KB   0 downloads

Edited by SoulDecipher, 27 June 2005 - 06:55 PM.

Celest

Celest

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 315 posts
yay...absolutly hot.i love all your pics...and toz forget it im not finishing that statement...i used to play drums in my friends band and i played the flute in school..kinda lame i know..

A Reflection

A Reflection

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:anime,manga,asian cinema, pop culture and foreign film in general, art, alternative music, etc etc.
I dont believe in a line tozzy, lines are for the intellectually conservative.
Btw Souldecipher would you happen to have any pics of you playing or the band your in?

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
well i do believe there are metaphorical lines of some description, basically things that shouldn't be done are across these lines, and what should be is before them. soooo sorry bout that.

an k celeste.

an to Soul, ibanez can make good models. as i spose you prove with yours there. i thought it was a G5 coz of the "paintjob" can't see much more of it... it's got the same kinda "paintjob" that was on an era of g4/g5 basses, same effect done in different colours. my bassist's g4 is in the same colour and effect as your ibanez. he's just bought himself a new fender, i gotta check out the sound, haven't heard it yet. he's always been after an official mexican as long as i can remember... i dont think its a mex, but same kinda style.

and no, i'm no bassist, i don't know much at all about them. just random bits i've picked up here and there from mine.

I'm a drummer.

SoulDecipher

SoulDecipher

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 51 posts
ah ok, I'll get a pic of me playing the bass in the band soon we had a photoshoot a couple of days ago and stuf for the booklet of our new C.D. And Hmm a Fendder they always have a nice sound, so your a drummer I've got 50% of a pearl drumkit over here.. but I can only do some basic drumming.. had to learn it to write songs and stuf.. but just have a litle bit of patience the new pics will be coming as soon as I get em..

and Celeste thank you for the comment I realy apreciate it :), new pics will be here soon

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
i play a pearl export 9 piece with zildjian scimitar rock cymbals.
i also own a mix n match kit that i built myself and a practice pad kit.

band pics rule :D can't wait!

Celest

Celest

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 315 posts
everytime i look at your pics i get shivers down my spine...i wonder if thats a bad thing...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users