Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Runaway bride may get a movie deal

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

robot

robot

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:technology, anime, drawing, politics and conspiracies, pretty much everything cyber, dark stuff
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/a...runaway_bride_5

"ATLANTA - Runaway bride Jennifer Wilbanks made a deal with a company that is pitching a movie about her life to networks � annoying officials who spent thousands of dollars searching for her.
ADVERTISEMENT

ReganMedia, a New York multimedia company, told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution for a story in Thursday's papers it has acquired all media rights to the "life stories" of Wilbanks and her fiance, John Mason."

Either somebody shoot her or shoot me. Seriously.

Not only she creates havoc across the States by running away and claiming that she was kidnapped and sexually assaulted, now she gets a movie deal that sshe could profit like hell.

"Wilbanks pleaded no contest earlier this month to making a false statement and was sentenced to two years of probation and 120 hours of community service. She also was ordered to continue mental health treatment and pay the sheriff's office $2,550."

And now she gets this as her punishment? Ok, since our Justice System is going down the hell, do any of you think that our US needs to revise our system of justice? Do you think that too many "real" criminals are getting out of going to jail and innocent people are getting sentenced?
The junkyard whispers my name...again and again
Q. Are you going to Hell?
A. Are we there yet? I've gotta pee pee.

Project 6209 - Industrial/Electronica/Alternative straight from Chicago
Project 6209 @ Myspace.com
Project 6209 @ Last.fm
Project 6209 @ Facebook
maschinetheist on DeviantArt

Kaolix

Kaolix

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Music, Role-playing, Computer Games, Alcohol
Its so easy to get mad at the media . . .

bloodlust_mistress

bloodlust_mistress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Reading, music, sex, religion, Geneology, lovely little debats!, learning about way back in the past, and reading up on Celtics...very interesting people...
Too easy to get mad at the media! The people (as in people I mean celebs and crazies, and this runaway bride) WANT the media to do this stuff to them so their name is remembered! Everyone says it's okay to be mad at the media and not the person, that's not true because these people want the media to do this to thim so everyone knows their name!

robot

robot

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:technology, anime, drawing, politics and conspiracies, pretty much everything cyber, dark stuff
I agree with Bloodlust_mistress. It's those people's fault. Why do you think all of them celebs keep getting remarried other than finding false love in the looks?

Project 6209 @ Last.fm
Project 6209 @ Facebook

Qryztufre

Qryztufre

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Making the world a better place one smile at a time.
I'll blame the media!

THere is some girl missing in bermuda or arooba or some other freaken place I'll never visit. I've seen her freaken face every morning for the last week. There is a girl missing not far from here...she's been gone fer 2 months. But I guess this local girl is ugly cuz I'm not seeing her face on the news. It's sooooo nice to see that pretty girl I'll never see (unless her kidnappers put her on a place & came here).
Q

robot

robot

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 316 posts
Yeah I agree, money and human greed rules over the poor. It's all because her parents can afford all that.

Project 6209 @ Last.fm
Project 6209 @ Facebook

bloodlust_mistress

bloodlust_mistress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Reading, music, sex, religion, Geneology, lovely little debats!, learning about way back in the past, and reading up on Celtics...very interesting people...
Mmhmm. Just because the other missing girls parents can't afford all of that, doesn't mean her face shouldn't be everywhere! It disgusts me. If someone is missing, they are missing like hundreds of other little kids, they should all be EVERYWHERE, I mean their pictures and stuff. Not just one little girl, or the prettiest richest one that's missing, or the most important that is. All the missing children were loved, right? I wonder how their family is feeling when hardly anyone is doing anything at all to find their daughter or son while another rich person is missing and the whole world is pitching in looking for him or her!

Whoopsy, got a little over-warped there. I should calm down . . . I think that's all I wanted to say.

robot

robot

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 316 posts
It's like "NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND" crap...

Project 6209 @ Last.fm
Project 6209 @ Facebook

bloodlust_mistress

bloodlust_mistress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 143 posts
Haha heh, somehow I find that funny. <_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users