Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Arts

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:hmm...well...training/ showing horses, reading, writing, drawing, anime, singing, rping, chating, punk rock....etc....
heres one of my drawings, I'll put more up later if you guys want me to ^.^

Attached Files

We make the dragons much like we make the gods and goddesses, because we need them, because somewhere deep in our hearts we recognize that a wrold without them is a world not living in. No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not like to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith.

Wars take many lives away. humans never forget the grief, but they also never stop the fighting. streams of blood and tears are only an ornament for their destructive ritual.

He who fights with monsters shoutd look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze into the abyss, the abyss also gazes back.

On a tombstone:
Remeber man, as you walk by,
As you are now, so once was I.
As I am now, so shall you be.
Remember this and follow me.
To which someone replied by writing on the tombstone:
to follow you, I'll not concent,
Until I know, which way you went.

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:hmm...well...training/ showing horses, reading, writing, drawing, anime, singing, rping, chating, punk rock....etc....
heres another, gotta love cowboy bebop

Attached Files

We make the dragons much like we make the gods and goddesses, because we need them, because somewhere deep in our hearts we recognize that a wrold without them is a world not living in. No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not like to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith.

Wars take many lives away. humans never forget the grief, but they also never stop the fighting. streams of blood and tears are only an ornament for their destructive ritual.

He who fights with monsters shoutd look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze into the abyss, the abyss also gazes back.

On a tombstone:

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 102 posts
oh, just one more for now..for shits and giggles

Attached Files

On a tombstone:

robot

robot

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:technology, anime, drawing, politics and conspiracies, pretty much everything cyber, dark stuff
Holy shit, awesome stuff :D I'll scan some of shit later.
The junkyard whispers my name...again and again
Q. Are you going to Hell?
A. Are we there yet? I've gotta pee pee.

Project 6209 - Industrial/Electronica/Alternative straight from Chicago
Project 6209 @ Myspace.com
Project 6209 @ Last.fm
Project 6209 @ Facebook
maschinetheist on DeviantArt

Tell_Tale_Heart

Tell_Tale_Heart

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:Dark Poetry, Listening to Music, Reading, Writing, Anime/Manga
Awesome drawings. Love the anime!

Dark_Desire

Dark_Desire

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts
I really like your work. They're awesome! Keep up the fantastic job =)

~distorted_spick~

~distorted_spick~

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:doing whatever the hell i want
your anime is really good. you should keep posting your art

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users