Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New and improved?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Reading, drawing cuddling with mah kitten >.>; Watching horror movies! Dude ya'll have to see House of Wax! The movie is friggen awesome and Paris Hilton dies! Who wouldn't want to see that?XD
Well ^.^ I have new pictures. The kittens name is oreo ^_^ hes so fricken cute

Attached Files

He calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stench and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room. So send my resignation to the bride and the groom
Let’s go down! This elevator only goes up to ten. He's not around. He's always looking at men Down by the pool, He doesn't have many friends. As they are face down and bloated Snap a shot with the lens.
If you marry me. Would you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the hearts you break. And all the cyanide you drank.
She keeps a picture of the body she lends. Got nasty blisters from the money she spends. She got a life of her own and it shows, By the Benz she drives at 90 by the Barbies’ and Kens. If you ever say, never too late. I'll forget all the diamonds you ate. Lost in coma and covered in cake. Increase the medication. Share the vows at the wake. (Kiss the bride.)
If you marry me. Will you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you've made. And say goodnight to the heart you break,And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the vows you take.
And say goodbye to the life you make. And saygoodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you’ve made.
And say goodnight to the heart you break, And all the cyanide you drank. To the last parade. And the parties fade. And the choice you made. To the end.
~*My Chemical Romance~*~ To The End

(Picture: www.pin-uptoons.org ~Friggen awesome site!Please give credit to the site if you use a picture there. Thanks.~

Tell_Tale_Heart

Tell_Tale_Heart

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:Dark Poetry, Listening to Music, Reading, Writing, Anime/Manga
I love the pic. Plus, your kitten is so cute.

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

There's A Wocket In My Pocket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
t3h cuteness! Great pic!

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Reading, drawing cuddling with mah kitten >.>; Watching horror movies! Dude ya'll have to see House of Wax! The movie is friggen awesome and Paris Hilton dies! Who wouldn't want to see that?XD
Oh sorry Tozzy I will modify it somehow ^.^ and thank you! Another pic

Attached Files

He calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stench and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room. So send my resignation to the bride and the groom
Let’s go down! This elevator only goes up to ten. He's not around. He's always looking at men Down by the pool, He doesn't have many friends. As they are face down and bloated Snap a shot with the lens.
If you marry me. Would you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the hearts you break. And all the cyanide you drank.
She keeps a picture of the body she lends. Got nasty blisters from the money she spends. She got a life of her own and it shows, By the Benz she drives at 90 by the Barbies’ and Kens. If you ever say, never too late. I'll forget all the diamonds you ate. Lost in coma and covered in cake. Increase the medication. Share the vows at the wake. (Kiss the bride.)
If you marry me. Will you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you've made. And say goodnight to the heart you break,And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the vows you take.
And say goodbye to the life you make. And saygoodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you’ve made.
And say goodnight to the heart you break, And all the cyanide you drank. To the last parade. And the parties fade. And the choice you made. To the end.

(Picture: www.pin-uptoons.org ~Friggen awesome site!Please give credit to the site if you use a picture there. Thanks.~

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
Cuteness.
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
Thank you and BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA XD

Attached Files

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
Was that for who?
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Mistress_Raven999

Mistress_Raven999

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:chains, darkness, black roses, whips, handcuffs, my friends, music, dancing, the night sky, etc. if you would like to know anything just ask.
You're hott! and I love the one where you're fliping everyone off. That was hard not to smile at. Anyways, just wanted to tell you, lovely pics, and have a lovely day.
~Raven~

Dark_Desire

Dark_Desire

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts
Hellloooo, like t3h pics, you need more though =p

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
Yay!!Thanks Cha...I need to take more pics....that will happen as soon as I get off mah lazy butt! XD Anyways I am saddend....My brother found me a gopher snake yesterday and my mom was going to let me keep it but alas...my science teacher told me that wild snakes taken into captivity would not do good and have a god chance of dying. And since I loved that snake so much...I released him back into the wild...*sigh* I will be getting a new snake on the first and I shall call him or her Sky the second for the first was the one I had to let go :(

Attached Files

motsion

motsion

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 25 posts
I have already told u that ur hot before. Ur hotter now :P

Btw ur kittens name "oreo" in greek means "beautifull".

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
Yay motsion!!! ^^ *squeels and snuggles* Thank you! I'm only hotter now because I am legal !XD Lmfao Thats right! I turned 18 on the 19th of september bwuahahahahaha! I need more pictures x.x me and my laziness and yess oreos are nummy though I do preferr milanos!

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
OMG! Well Ihad to get rid of oreo as you all know that is the black and white kitten in one of the first pictures. Well I talked my mom into letting me keep a stray that wandered on to the R.O.C building. R.O.C is like a training session you take when in high schools it replaces three classes (and you get an assload of credits) and puts it into one. Anyway I take Animal Care Tech and people are always finding strays which they bring to the building and this is one of the strays I have adopted into my home. His name is Salem and he is a Russian Blue, one of my favorite races of cat. They are elegant, beautiful and make wonders pillows :) Here he is

Attached Files

Edited by RoseTearDrops, 26 October 2005 - 10:48 PM.

Mistoffelees

Mistoffelees

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 19 posts
awwww cuuuuuuuuute!
And good to see you ;)

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
What >.>! Whats with the face!

Here is a drawing I purchased from the fair. Aboustely talented work this man does and I just had to get one. I also bought one from him last year, I shall post that one after the first.

Attached Files

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
Here is the other

Attached Files

Harlow

Harlow

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 19 posts
Russian Blues are beautiful when they get older and have longer hair. Salem will be a fluffy one.
So, if you're frightened of dying and... and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

Jacobs Ladder

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
Yes and salem has an obession with feet >.>; Here is another picture of my newest pet ^_^ Im so happy! theheehhe :wizard:

Attached Files

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
More pics! XD

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users