Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

when darkness was called darksites

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

MythicMMM

MythicMMM

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:well, if you can name it, I have probably either thought about it, attempted it, or have already done it...
I don't know if anybody really remembers.. but there use to be a games section, and in that games section there use to be a game called "tourturegotchi". I was wondering if anyone knew where it came from and if or where I could get it back again -.- as someone (names go umentioned) erased it..

MythicMMM

MythicMMM

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:well, if you can name it, I have probably either thought about it, attempted it, or have already done it...
yeah, ok, maybe I am the only one who saw it..

PanDora

PanDora

#1 Shifters Whore

• Members
  • 233 posts
sorry...this girl didn't.
-Proud member of the AHCC.

I have an "'I RULE THE WORLD AND YOU CAN SUCK MY ANUS!" sticker, compliments of the Countess. Fear me.

...but you don't have to suck my anus; complete submission will suffice.

An Ichor Kiss

An Ichor Kiss

it's just a kiss

• Members
  • 210 posts
Darksites?.. o.O I thought it was called that blackie stuff that is without light, or Oooo, ugh, oo oo! ugh ugh! or, maybe..WithoutLightness...
What is left when honor is lost?
- Publilius Syrus ( ~ 100 B.C. )

MythicMMM

MythicMMM

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 208 posts
maybe before that, but I remember going there one day and them saying "well, were going to change our name so that we can have an actual place with darksites.. and we are going to be.. darkness!" it was weird to begin with :blink: but now they have devoted themselves to pretty much just stories and poetry like I guess they had always wanted too.. hmm.. I'm going to go try something that doesn't involve screws..

but the void? did exist.. somewhere...

Julz

Julz

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:I'm a case and a half, a battle of words, anyone?

maybe before that, but I remember going there one day and them saying "well, were going to change our name so that we can have an actual place with darksites.. and we are going to be.. darkness!" it was weird to begin with :blink: but now they have devoted themselves to pretty much just stories and poetry like I guess they had always wanted too.. hmm.. I'm going to go try something that doesn't involve screws..

but the void? did exist.. somewhere...

I know what you're talking about, but I've lost the game as well. I frequent Darkness now, you an try going on the Irc chat and asking a few of the older mods there. I'm "MyAntiDrugIsSuicide" on Darkness, should you and I ever have enountered one another when Darkness was Darksites.

Julz.

MythicMMM

MythicMMM

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 208 posts
ooo, yay, some one else has seen it!! now if we can just figure out where I came from and what have you..

ah, well, I only posted 3 things and kept all comments to myself as a MythicTGM.. but I don't know, maybe I have seen you. I will have to do a search or something on there some time.. ~opens a new screen and does just that~

Julz

Julz

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 10 posts

ooo, yay, some one else has seen it!! now if we can just figure out where I came from and what have you..

ah, well, I only posted 3 things and kept all comments to myself as a MythicTGM.. but I don't know, maybe I have seen you. I will have to do a search or something on there some time.. ~opens a new screen and does just that~

Whoops wrong screen name, try ShadowOfLife or DistortionRevisited, hose were my commons, MADIS was just a scrawl name. No works under that one. :) yah i'm going to try and track down that game on the server I'm on. Hope to find it soon. I'll be in contact if I do.

Julz.

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:this, yea, i LOVE DJing its so fun! and its nice to show everyone some real tunes!
I dont know what your talking about, that was 'before my time' hehehehe

Julz

Julz

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 10 posts

lol. I liked the site alot back then, now there are alot of works on there ta don't really deserve to be web published. Whatever. To each their own.

Julz.

MythicMMM

MythicMMM

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 208 posts

lol. I liked the site alot back then, now there are alot of works on there ta don't really deserve to be web published. Whatever. To each their own.

Julz.

~secretly agrees with Julz~ hmm.. so most likely you have also been to vampires.com before they decided to take their nice elaborate, information filled site down an sell.. blood wine...?

Julz

Julz

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 10 posts
[quote name='MythicMMM' date='Aug 28 2003, 06:05 AM']

Julz. [/QUOTE]
~secretly agrees with Julz~ hmm.. so most likely you have also been to vampires.com before they decided to take their nice elaborate, information filled site down an sell.. blood wine...? [/quote]
Yep, been there, done that, same old scars. I'm about to head off to my room and try to sleep. It's 4:40 am for me, and I have to drive 8 hours tomorrow. Hur-hur. Hope to meet up upon my return .. a week or so more.

Best of and glorious sex with all the goods to you all.

Julz.

Celeste

Celeste

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Anything really, hanging around with friends, going to clubs, playing pool, listening to music, reading, movies, dancing, smoking, playing some sports, etc..
<~~~~ Didn't see!

*Pouts*

LoL

Fallen_Dominatrix69

Fallen_Dominatrix69

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Anything music related....well except for country...now that stuff needs thrown into the garbage can of life...lol...<br><br>

Julz.

~secretly agrees with Julz~ hmm.. so most likely you have also been to vampires.com before they decided to take their nice elaborate, information filled site down an sell.. blood wine...?

I was at Vampires.com long before they changed the layout to what it looks like now. And I Do remember the game you are talking about....as for how to get it, I have no idea. Go to the site and e-mail the admin.

MythicMMM

MythicMMM

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 208 posts
see, I thought of that, but I have been having the damndest time figuring out who those people are and how to reach them. if they even exist -.-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users