Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Bit of this creatures Artwork

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Anaxagoras

Anaxagoras

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts
These are alright by my standards, but because their mine, I probably judge them harder then anyone else does. They always say you are your own worst critic.
Guitar Boy:
Posted Image

Mystic Knight:
Posted Image

This one I drew for a art class project back in grade 11, my art teacher, who is supposed to critisize your work, and memtion where you can improve, wrote nothing but 'excelent' on the reverse side of the protrait, I myself was very dissappointed in her:

Posted Image

Quiet Girl:
Posted Image

One of my favorites, I finished it the other day, the water fairy/angel :
Posted Image

***Please note that all of these sketches do look better in life, please beare with me, the bad skanning job I have done***
Solitude's Angel

Nekovampire

Nekovampire

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts
Coolness. You've got some awsome talent there.
user posted image
user posted image user posted image

Anaxagoras

Anaxagoras

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts
Thanks.
Heres a new one I drew yesterday, hopefully you can see the detail in the tail and the talons :)

Posted Image

Now there is a female angel version to go with him, but i havent gotten around to finishing her yet, but when I do, i will be sure to post her up as well.

Edited by Anaxagoras, 22 September 2005 - 03:27 PM.

Solitude's Angel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users