Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A very Happy Halloween to everyone

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Sketch_OBrien

Sketch_OBrien

I AM Mr. Nightmare!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:A lot has changed since I was last here. My interests haven't changed much. I do miss the old days but there's always a silver lining. Good to see secondshifters is still going strong.
Big hugs and scary things to everyone here. I hope everyone has a great Halloween. Save me some candy or other treats ;)
Sketch... kid tested. Mother approved. Low in sugar, high in protein. The fun part of a balanced breakfast.[B]

Icer Rose

Icer Rose

Master of the Inverted Realm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:Check out my website for more info.
You're Mr. Nightmare, aren't you supposed to have the candy? Hehe. But anyway, happy Halloween to you too, and a happy Halloween to everyone else as well.

Sketch_OBrien

Sketch_OBrien

I AM Mr. Nightmare!

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:A lot has changed since I was last here. My interests haven't changed much. I do miss the old days but there's always a silver lining. Good to see secondshifters is still going strong.

You're Mr. Nightmare, aren't you supposed to have the candy? Hehe. But anyway, happy Halloween to you too, and a happy Halloween to everyone else as well.

whew... my sides hurt that made me laugh so hard. Thanks for the pick me up. :D
Sketch... kid tested. Mother approved. Low in sugar, high in protein. The fun part of a balanced breakfast.[B]

Sin

Sin

All 7 Sins, and about to be your eighth

• Members
  • 219 posts
Hehe we've already had this convo... *grins*

Happy Halloween Sketch. :)

Tormented--
{Water} "Sin is the epitome of the seven deadly sins... she can drive a man to do all of them."

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
My Halloween was spent catching 2 kids that egged our house and holding them by their shirts until the cops came, then explaining to my kids why the 'bad boys' did that. Little punks. heh

Sin

Sin

All 7 Sins, and about to be your eighth

• Members
  • 219 posts
LMAO

Good on ya Vid.
So why did the "bad boys" do that?
{Water} "Sin is the epitome of the seven deadly sins... she can drive a man to do all of them."

Icer Rose

Icer Rose

Master of the Inverted Realm

• Members
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:Check out my website for more info.
I went to a party before the Living Dead show, it was pretty cool, the band was there and a lot of other cool people to hang out with. Around 11:30-Midnight we all headed up to the show and got ready for Living Dead to hit the stage. It was an awesome show, I bought two of their CDs. After the show... despite it being 2am, we all went back to the party. I got home around 9am, and I just woke up a few minutes ago, lol.

MythicMMM

MythicMMM

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:well, if you can name it, I have probably either thought about it, attempted it, or have already done it...
belated happy holloween to the.. (I'm not sure I want to say this, but) holloweenies.
yeah, I hung around downtown, saw everyone one last time before they scuttled under their rocks for the winter. also found that just about anything I do will make these people look at me odd. for crist's sake, I only bought a new shovel to replace my old missing one.. then took it with me to see a movie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users