Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

killing offer

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Odin X

Odin X

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
my faver it unck is dieing whill all this uther shite is going on in my life.
AND i do not fill a thing he whas lick a dad to me but i do not fill a thing.

I have time to see him be for he dies but i do not go so am I a monster for not filling for him. i know i talk about death all the time but I did not think. that death would mack my think about it after it took my dad's dad and i fill like i shoud care but i do not.
In the Shadows of a death and decay that I dewell in untell the day that I cen kill every one left a live.

bloodlust_mistress

bloodlust_mistress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Reading, music, sex, religion, Geneology, lovely little debats!, learning about way back in the past, and reading up on Celtics...very interesting people...
( - _- I have nothing to say about that but this should be posted in the advice column should it not? -_- )

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
Sometimes it is normal to feel completely numb when our surroundings become too extreme for us to deal with. Don't convince yourself that it means you're not human Odin.

I'm really sorry that so many horrible things are happening in your life my friend. If you're asking if you should go see your uncle, I would urge you to do so. I know you can't feel what's around you right now, but your emotions will catch up with you very soon. It may also ease your uncle's transition if you can be there for him as he goes.
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Odin X

Odin X

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 283 posts
but it is strang.
In the Shadows of a death and decay that I dewell in untell the day that I cen kill every one left a live.

Aphotic

Aphotic

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 269 posts
It is odd when you can't find the hurt you're expecting to feel, or are able to make yourself care. I lost an uncle, my sister moved away to college, and I lost a loved pet. The thing is I couldn't bring myself to shed more than a few tears, then all the emotions were gone. I honestly don't have any advice on the matter odin besides to just stop feelign guilty, and to try to take the next blow life throws at someplace it hurts. So you can feel the pain then.

My sig is short simple and sweet, very much unlike life.

user posted image

Odin X

Odin X

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 283 posts
well ladys and getol men i had lot the lost thing that i hade love untell resently i have found I love that has filled where my unkl beling and i think he woeld me prilld of me for i am in love wuth emobuzzer and i like to tell ya'll i'm happyer then ever befor but i hop my unkl is pridol of me

EmoBuzzer

EmoBuzzer

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:singing<br>reading<br>writing<br>loving my boyfriend
babe that sucks about your uncle. it really does. my moms aunt died not to long ago...and i didnt feel anything either...but mostly because i didnt remember knowing her to well.
but anyways...just thought i'd tell you that i know what your talking about cause i've been the same before.
Tis Better To Have Loved And Lost Than To Have Never Loved At All.

"When Everything Feels Like The Movies, Yeah You Bleed Just To Know Your Alive" from: Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls

"Don't cry to me
If you loved me
You would be here with me
You want me
Confine me
Make up your mind " From: Call Me When Your Sober by Evanescence

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users