Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How many of you are in College?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

BlackSita

BlackSita

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Anime, and dark mysterious things.
How many college students are on this forum? What classes are you taking and what do you like and dislike about them?
user posted image

If you like anime then this is the link for you to click!
http://s13.invisionfree.com/AnimesUnlimited

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
*raises hand*

I'd be one of the college students. Senior psychology major. As for my classes...do you mean currently taking this term, or all of them that have been taken? Overall I've liked pretty much all of my psych classes and few of my core/general education classes, lol. This semester I like both my counselling classes, and none of the others (two sociology classes, one geography and spanish).
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

BlackSita

BlackSita

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 43 posts
Ya I was talking about the ones you are in the proses of taking now.

This is my first time in college and so far I like it ok. As for me I like my writing, History, and the academic success but I am not too fond of the Psych of human relations just not my thing. Once I get caught up I will be going for a business major. I hope it goes well.
user posted image

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
i was taking classes last year...but shit happens...i don't care to elaborate...

Harlow

Harlow

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 19 posts
Not college but its a special school for GPS engineering and design. Austin Tx baby whoooaaaa
So, if you're frightened of dying and... and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

Jacobs Ladder

ruhetod

ruhetod

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Everything...well not everything, but the list of things I am interested in is much longer then the other list...which I haven't really taken the time to think out clearly...so I am interested in everything...until shown otherwise
I'm another one of those college students (and have been for years)...
classes...well...fluid mechanics, heat transfer, classical optics, and engineering economy. I like them all, though I hate doing assignments. :blink:

BlackSita

BlackSita

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 43 posts

I'm another one of those college students (and have been for years)...
classes...well...fluid mechanics, heat transfer, classical optics, and engineering economy. I like them all, though I hate doing assignments. :blink:

I know what you mean I could do without some of the assignments in two of my classes. They get in the way of the important work I have to get done.
user posted image

Sin

Sin

All 7 Sins, and about to be your eighth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
I'm in my 2nd year right now, working on my BA (my major keeps changing though) and I once I'm finished my BA I'll go on to Law school & my final career goal is Child advocacy law. :)
{Water} "Sin is the epitome of the seven deadly sins... she can drive a man to do all of them."

pulsar

pulsar

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Music. Straight Edge. Booking concerts. Playing guitar. Politics.
I'm in my 2nd year at UNLV in Las Vegas

bloodlust_mistress

bloodlust_mistress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Reading, music, sex, religion, Geneology, lovely little debats!, learning about way back in the past, and reading up on Celtics...very interesting people...
Third year at University of Waterloo as Microbiology as my major..it fucking sucks to tell you the truth. It's fascinating and very intriguing..but it SUCKS! *Whines*

The Ruined Saint

The Ruined Saint

The doctor is in...sane.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.<br><br>And Switchblade Symphony. I totally love Switchblade Symphony. Tina Root is a delight. And Susan Wallace. Hmmmm... Susan. I'd sell my soul just to try and hump her leg. And if all I got from the effort was a swift kick, I'd die happy.

I'm in my 2nd year at UNLV in Las Vegas

:blink:

Any chance I'll be seeing you at Sacrilege, Resurrection, Subversion or Paint It Black?
"I am goth, hear me mope..."

As a matter of fact, yes, Switchblade Symphony is the greatest band ever.

Ruining MySpace since 2005.
Even more MySpace havoc for 2007!

The Ruined Saint

The Ruined Saint

The doctor is in...sane.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.<br><br>And Switchblade Symphony. I totally love Switchblade Symphony. Tina Root is a delight. And Susan Wallace. Hmmmm... Susan. I'd sell my soul just to try and hump her leg. And if all I got from the effort was a swift kick, I'd die happy.

Third year at University of Waterloo as Microbiology as my major..it fucking sucks to tell you the truth. It's fascinating and very intriguing..but it SUCKS! *Whines*

Yeah, but smart chicks turn me on. B)

snake

snake

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Snakes, Vampires, Horror Flicks, Stephen King, R. A. Salvatore (Fantasy/Adventure Novelist), Fantasy/Adventure, Star Trek/Star Wars, Superman Movies (w/Christopher Reeve)

How many college students are on this forum? What classes are you taking and what do you like and dislike about them?

I'm thinking about getting into ITT Technical Institute; I'll let you know how it turns out. :)

Oh, and by the way - seeeeexy av. ;) B)
I'm not suffering from insanity - I'm loving every minute of it.

Blog

BlackSita

BlackSita

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 43 posts

How many college students are on this forum?  What classes are you taking and what do you like and dislike about them?

I'm thinking about getting into ITT Technical Institute; I'll let you know how it turns out. :)

ITT I have heard some bad things about them. If you have not you might want to do some research before spending a butt load of money there. Its not a credited school.
user posted image

Nipplenecromancer

Nipplenecromancer

Fuck You and your opinion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts
I am in college right now.
I'm just a simple freshman, so I'm just taking the General Eds right now...

You know, the Physics, Poli Sci...ect.
This space intentionally left blank.

BlackSita

BlackSita

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 43 posts

That is is what I am doing now. I have to get myself up to where I need to be to take my major in small business management. Speaking of college I need to jump off this computer and finish getting ready for mine. Wish me luck in hopes that I don't fall asleep in class. hehe we can only hope with all the school I am going to be taking that my spelling and grammar will improve.
user posted image

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

Nip, I was already starting on my courses for my major by the second semester of my freshman year, along with the general ed classes. That's how i did my senior project a year early, and why most of the classes I have this semester and take next semester are to make sure i have enough hours.

But that's just me...i'm a freak, lol.

btw, HSU in Arkansas...little bitty place. Going somewhere bigger for grad school next fall, just not sure where yet.
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

snake

snake

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Snakes, Vampires, Horror Flicks, Stephen King, R. A. Salvatore (Fantasy/Adventure Novelist), Fantasy/Adventure, Star Trek/Star Wars, Superman Movies (w/Christopher Reeve)

How many college students are on this forum?  What classes are you taking and what do you like and dislike about them?

ITT I have heard some bad things about them. If you have not you might want to do some research before spending a butt load of money there. Its not a credited school.

Holy shit.

I just read your reply, and - never one to believe something just because someone said it (no offense) - I looked up complaints against ITT on Google; let's see...lawsuit, complaint, complaint, complaint, lawsuit, complaint, class action suit, lawsuit, complaint, complaint, complaint, complaint...

I'm not so sure I want to go to ITT now.

:blink:
I'm not suffering from insanity - I'm loving every minute of it.

Blog

The Ruined Saint

The Ruined Saint

The doctor is in...sane.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts
A complaint you won't find on the internet... (Until now, hee hee)

After working for a year as a drafstman, I applied at ITT to get my Associates Degree in AutoCAD.

After enrolling, I learned that I might get an Associates if they are able to get accreditted. To my knowledge, they still haven't yet.

My class was being taught by an Afghan immigrant. Now, I got nothin' against immigrants, except this guy learned French, moved to a French speaking country, learned English there, then moved to America. Needless to say, his English sucked.

Third, while I understand that we had to review remedial math just to be sure we knew it, after 6 weeks of reviewing simple multiplication because the school accepted a crap load of idiots, I got tired of it.

Fourth, with only a year's experience as a Draftsman, I was better at it than the teacher. He had a Masters in Business; he'd never been a Draftsman, nor ever used AutoCAD, before in his life. I finally resorted to charging him a buck for every answer I had to give him.

Needless to say, I didn't go back after the first semester.

Edited by Ruined_Saint, 20 October 2005 - 05:10 PM.

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Interests:Dexter in training.
*guilty*

I decided in all of my 'oh so brightness' (<----insert sarcasim) that I needed to take some classes after taking a leave from my real career and maybe switch up my life a bit.

So... Wait for it....

"Financial Accounting"

*waits for the gasps and laughter*

All I can say is I'm in some form of hell. lol. But I am learning and I do kinda even like it. :blink:

I think maybe taking this was a cry for help maybe?
Posted Image

Sometimes it's in the darkness that we truly learn to see.

I'm Dexter in training - so watch it! Imma watchin' you!

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users