Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mistoffelees

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Mistoffelees

Mistoffelees

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts
Posted Image

Long time no see :)

Edited by Mistoffelees, 21 October 2005 - 02:56 PM.

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
You bet, and i still remember you from "them olden dayes"

And good morning too!
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

QoIMar

QoIMar

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
classy pic mist.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have hands to kiss and babies to shake

Charles L. Charles

user posted image

Scypher

Scypher

Thidwick the Big-Heated Moose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts
  • Interests:I used to write lost my inspiration a long time., and i give up on it

Now i build Race cars, circle track and drag racing
    and i build off road trucks
i remember ya

;)

Nice pic btw

Scypher
It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

Dark_Desire

Dark_Desire

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts
*squeals like a little girl* NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

*runs and pounces* ^.^

You already know i like that pic ^.^ Told you in IM. =)

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Reading, drawing cuddling with mah kitten >.>; Watching horror movies! Dude ya'll have to see House of Wax! The movie is friggen awesome and Paris Hilton dies! Who wouldn't want to see that?XD
Good God In...>.>; Nevermind! Just when you think you would never see that face again and viola! He pops up >.> By far the hottest member of shifters <.< But thats just my opinion! Btw incase you didn't know who this stark raving mad woman is- Tis I Misstress_Holy_Light and you still have it darling you really do :P
He calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stench and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room. So send my resignation to the bride and the groom
Let’s go down! This elevator only goes up to ten. He's not around. He's always looking at men Down by the pool, He doesn't have many friends. As they are face down and bloated Snap a shot with the lens.
If you marry me. Would you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the hearts you break. And all the cyanide you drank.
She keeps a picture of the body she lends. Got nasty blisters from the money she spends. She got a life of her own and it shows, By the Benz she drives at 90 by the Barbies’ and Kens. If you ever say, never too late. I'll forget all the diamonds you ate. Lost in coma and covered in cake. Increase the medication. Share the vows at the wake. (Kiss the bride.)
If you marry me. Will you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you've made. And say goodnight to the heart you break,And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the vows you take.
And say goodbye to the life you make. And saygoodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you’ve made.
And say goodnight to the heart you break, And all the cyanide you drank. To the last parade. And the parties fade. And the choice you made. To the end.
~*My Chemical Romance~*~ To The End

(Picture: www.pin-uptoons.org ~Friggen awesome site!Please give credit to the site if you use a picture there. Thanks.~

Mistoffelees

Mistoffelees

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 19 posts
:)

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
*pounces like a cat*
OH MY GOD
i was just wondering where you were the other dayyyyyyyyy
I do miss you sooooo :( Meow meow

Genevive

Genevive

Horny Hot Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Interests:Pft.
Heeeey Mist ^^...heh...as beautiful as your voice -smiles-
Tanning is sick...I hope you all get skin cancer, you brown people!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users