Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What are you watching?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

~distorted_spick~

~distorted_spick~

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:doing whatever the hell i want
Just type whatever show/movie you are/were watching on tv

I just saw the movie Columbine for like the 20th time.

NeverBorn

NeverBorn

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:Well, I'm big into psychology and science (especialy Quantum Mechanics) and I'm quite fond of the occational debate. Also demons, solipsism, transhumanism, sexuality, morals/ethics.
There are only 5 shows that I watch. TV has nothing to offer me beyond these.

Daily Planet (Canadian science and technology show)
Stargate SG1
Stargate Atlantis
Lost
And...um...*coughSmallvillecough*
"You will become as small as your controlling desire; as great as your dominant aspiration" - James Allen

Tell_Tale_Heart

Tell_Tale_Heart

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:Dark Poetry, Listening to Music, Reading, Writing, Anime/Manga
LOL^^ Sry, I didn't quite hear your last choice in great entertainment. Hmm, it's cool though, I'll watch Smallville every now and then. Asside from the anime I watch on occasion the only shows i watch are the Law and order shows, Gilmore Girls, hmm and sometimes I'll watch programs on Court TV, and the Travel Channel.

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
Stephen King's Rose Red.
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

~distorted_spick~

~distorted_spick~

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 32 posts
watching some kind of comedy show on tv

robot

robot

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:technology, anime, drawing, politics and conspiracies, pretty much everything cyber, dark stuff
Myself in the reflection on my monitor....stupid glare....Bleh, just watching Bleach (the anime series i just got)
The junkyard whispers my name...again and again
Q. Are you going to Hell?
A. Are we there yet? I've gotta pee pee.

Project 6209 - Industrial/Electronica/Alternative straight from Chicago
Project 6209 @ Myspace.com
Project 6209 @ Last.fm
Project 6209 @ Facebook
maschinetheist on DeviantArt

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
Who wants to be a Millionaire(not the one with Regis)

Posted Image

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
I'm watching Monk. Adrian Monk, your home and garden neurotic police inspector with height anxiety, fear of milk, and a partial autist.

it's fun.
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
the local news

Posted Image

~distorted_spick~

~distorted_spick~

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 32 posts
Watching Beavis and But Head Do America. Damn why am i such a 90's fan.

StaticGoth

StaticGoth

Jester-X, Leader of Xanists

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Philosophy, Internet, Making new friends.
When I rarely watch television...

History & Discovery = <3

also some Niptuck and 3rd Rock

but only tv once in a great while.
"Do not think outside the box! Yet do not think inside the box, think in a whole new dimension."
-Me

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

The Sneetches And Other Stories

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name.
I actually don't do TV much. Video games all the way, baby. B) But there're a few shows I've enjoyed.

Alias was awesome. I mean, come on...super-hot secret agent chick? Drool. I saw every episode. :P Plus the show itself was pretty interesting, especially in the later seasons when Rambaldi kept coming back into the pic. I thought it was interesting how Sydney's daughter damn near went the way of Project Christmas but ended up just knocking the blocks over. It ended with her. B)

Blade was okay, though Wesley Snipes rocked in the movies and they didn't have him in the show. That sucked and it's probably why the show's no longer on.

Medium's interesting. Not really my type of show as far as the family life an' all is concerned, but the idea of the show's kinda cool. And for someone old enough to be my mother, Patricia Arquette is definitely worth a look or two. ;)

Moonlight's my current fix - that and Supernatural. I'm not sure which one I like more. I love vampires - I think they're awesome (if they're done right). Mick St. John is kind of a new twist on an old cliche - the vamp who hates what he is an' all. The story's cool and actually the show's not bad overall.

Supernatural is fucking awesome, dude. Seriously. It's gotten kinda interesting as far as changing things up a bit, which is probably why the show's gone on for so long; they're still hunting freaks, monsters, and the gods know what else, but the whole thing's interesting with all the twists and turns and such that have come up. With Dean now dead, I'm wondering what turn the show will take; I mean, Sam's essentially the only one there right now - him and the old man. Are they going to team up now, or is Sam going solo, or what? It's a sweet cliffhanger. :D

So, there have been a few shows I liked. The Sarah Connor Chronicles seemed pretty good, though it seems to have vanished I thought the new Bionic Woman sucked; they used the same name and idea for a totally different storyline, but meh - whatev. Mostly, though, I don't do TV. My mother, on the other hand, seems obsessed with it and gets pissed if there are too many shows for her to tape and watch. :lol:

Posted Image
Posted ImageI see what you did there.Posted Image
Posted ImageA fractured mind is a beautiful thing.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe internet is for...Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • Location:Stepping off my porch and into my santuary. The night's embrace.
  • Interests:The Tarot, the Oracle, Various types of metal, older rock (nothing after 1996) Techno, some rap, (Young Jeezy's Recession is my shit) the paranormal, anime, reading and writing.
Well, I WAS, finally watching UnderWorld Rise of the Lycants, BUT, the person I let borrow it before I watched it, scratched it all up. I don't know whose ass I want to kick the most, his or mine. :angry:
I walk the path of Darkness, people say I'm evil for it, I say they are wrong.
Light and Dark by themselves are neutral entities, sure good generally chooses the light, while evil generally chooses the dark. However, it is not the path you walk, but how you walk it. It is not the power you weild, but how you weild it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users