Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Harry Potter's "flying" car is stolen

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

cariniabean

cariniabean

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:Music, obviously, art, photography, atheist parenting, mind control ;)
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051028/od_nm/...HNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

LONDON (Reuters) - The "flying" Ford Anglia used in the    Harry Potter films has been stolen from a film studio lot, police said on Friday.

"For those who have not seen the Harry Potter films, this is the car that flies in the movies and is very well known," a police spokesman said.

The blue Anglia went missing from South West Film Studios at St Agnes in the southwestern English county of Cornwall.

"The film prop was being stored under a tarpaulin. It was not in good condition and could not have been driven away under its own steam," the police spokesman said.

Well, okay. So this is news, but how important is it? You be the judge, my friends.

Qryztufre

Qryztufre

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Making the world a better place one smile at a time.

"The film prop was being stored under a tarpaulin. It was not in good condition and could not have been driven away under its own steam," the police spokesman said.

Well, DUH....it was FLOWN not DRIVEN...sometimes I wonder how people even figure out how to breath *sheesh*
Q

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

Well, DUH....it was FLOWN not DRIVEN...sometimes I wonder how people even figure out how to breath *sheesh*
Q

lol, you're too funny

makes you wonder tho....
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

cariniabean

cariniabean

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:Music, obviously, art, photography, atheist parenting, mind control ;)
Wow, I guess I didn't really think about that when I posted it. That's hilarious! That's like "Tornadoe destroys graveyard, hundreds dead."

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

Wow, I guess I didn't really think about that when I posted it. That's hilarious! That's like "Tornadoe destroys graveyard, hundreds dead."

lol, that's a good one..

now i'm going to be lauging instead of paying attention to the class i'm fixin to go to, thanx.

:D
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

cariniabean

cariniabean

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 89 posts
Glad to have been of service, done my civic duty, etc.

:D

Soshell

Soshell

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Art; music; reading
That is pretty funny though that someone would steal that...Not very important news at all.
I'd never seen any of the Harry Potter movies or read any of the books. But I understand it's something like this ~> :wizard:

You guys are pretty funny though ::laughter::
sssssignature~~~##

cariniabean

cariniabean

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 89 posts
Well, the description of this part of the forum is World News: just news... nothing more, nothing less. This, I guess, falls into the "nothing more" category.

The movies are quite good, and I will be starting the books soon. I'm going to read them to my daughter every night before bed. :wizard:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users