Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

....opinions....

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Poll: what's the next country NATO will wage war upon? (15 member(s) have cast votes)

what's the next country NATO will wage war upon?

1. Iran - cause they are stubborn and next to Iraq (1 votes [6.67%])

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

2. North Corea - they are insane and a meanance to the world (3 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

3. China - they are too damn many and eat too much (2 votes [13.33%])

Percentage of vote: 13.33%

4. India - they have the bomb and they wanna use it on Pakistan (1 votes [6.67%])

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

5. Israel - they are small but cause so much trouble (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. I have no idea, don't watch the news much (4 votes [26.67%])

Percentage of vote: 26.67%

7. Fuck you and your poll !!! (4 votes [26.67%])

Percentage of vote: 26.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Armand

Armand

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
...we seriously got off topic here but what the heck...my thread anyway...
...to love ...yeah...best feeling in the world....
...as for the book...your mind is on the lady...not on the book...after you call her...sleep...then try to continue with your book...and by the by...good luck with the book...

An Ichor Kiss

An Ichor Kiss

it's just a kiss

• Members
  • 210 posts
Called the lady, just plotting for the book. Still not tired, we should probably take this to PMs.
What is left when honor is lost?
- Publilius Syrus ( ~ 100 B.C. )

Armand

Armand

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 229 posts
...do you think we should get this to pm?...hehe...gladly...if the pm would work...but I get this "error...fail blah blah"...

Armand

Armand

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 229 posts
....come on people...I want more votes...I know you can do it....

Mourning Angel

Mourning Angel

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44 posts
:D Make Love not War!!!!! :D

This is totally off topic...but...hey, it's your thread... I love you!!!!!!

~Always Armands Angel~

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>

...Vore...why destroy England?...

...An ichor Kiss...indeed the war is where the oil is...I don't know much about Bush...but if he doesn't know left from right the situation is dire..hehe...I honestly don't think of Bush as a warrior...I see him more as a puppet...

Because I live here...and if we're the target of a big bomb...well that kindof stress can excuse..not turning up for work, missing uni deadlines, not bothering to get out of bed out of 'fear' etc ah ...lovely.
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

feuercrux

feuercrux

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Location:Freezing my ass off infront of this damned computer in England
  • Interests:Interests...<br>American head charge<br>Marilyn Manson<br>Jack off jill<br>Tool <br>Dope<br>Mortiis<br>NIN<br>Paradise lost<br>Murderdolls<br>Stone sour<br>FDQ<br>Children of Bodom<br>Cradle of Filth<br>Stabbing Westward... Etc<br><br>Also Psychology, and writing.<br>Authors: Piers Anthony, Lorenzo Carceterra
Vore...
I fucking live in England, i agree with you! Do me a favour hon and fucking nuke the place at least that way i wont have to go to college or work!
And if you can get rid of Tony Blaire that would be the dogs bollocks... providing you can pull his head out of Geoge 'Wanker' Bush's arse long enough to put a fucking bullet in his skull!

Political fuckwits run the world... are we truly surprised??

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
I think if we held it to a public vote England may be the only place where people would have the attributes needed to vote for their own destruction...great huh!
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
The Answer is the world right...I mean Bush is going to screw up so much that we even have canadians comeing down through the boarders and trying to kill us with their ice skates and cheese.
THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

Armand

Armand

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 229 posts
....yummy replies so far...what did we learn?...England is about to desapear from the world map...most likely to be destroyed by it's own people....hehe...

....aaaaaand....canadians wanna invade the states....great movie script I'd say....

...again I must thank you all for your lovely replyes...keep them comming...

...Kimmy....m'lady yes I wanna make love...fuck war...I need love right now....:)...

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
Hmm there is a new concept...FUCK WAR...whichever country has the most stamina wins...... :ph34r:
THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

Armand

Armand

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 229 posts
...hell no...I don't wanna fuck no war.... <_< ....still...which country do you think has the most stamina?..... B)

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 287 posts
well honestly...America would have the least stamina...Maybe Mexico would have the most...who knows...maybe we should just pick the best love makers from each country and have some sort of sex olympics...because hell if you can do most sexual things good...you should get a medal.

:ph34r:
THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

Armand

Armand

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 229 posts
.....so america sucks at stamina?..hehe....interesting....but why does mexico have the most stamina???....is it cause of the spicy fods?...

...sex olimpics you say...hmm...I should make a new poll....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users