Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

help

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: help (3 member(s) have cast votes)

help

1. give advice (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. and pleasse help me (2 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

misunderstoodgirl

misunderstoodgirl

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:i dont like alot of people and hate stupid people but im easy to get along with but hard to understand most of the time
im in love with my boyfriend of 1 year 3 months. but were not together anymore. i did something that i should not of done and im trying to prove to him that i can be a better person thatn what i have become. i dont know what to do anymore. i feel as if i try and i try but nothing good ever comes of it. i feel as if he doesnt see me like he used to and i dont understand what i should do. please help me im out of options and i dont want to loose him forever.

Edited by misunderstoodgirl, 23 December 2005 - 10:33 AM.

Stix

Stix

Grumpy Fucker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts
  • Interests:oh so many to choose from<br>umm<br>boobies?
Perhaps what you did is more then what can be repaired....he probably does still have feelings for you, however he feels that whatever you did was way too much
with out specifics theres no way we can give any real good advice...sorry

not to mention....why did you make this a poll?

Edited by Stix, 23 December 2005 - 04:55 PM.

X32 1AR0
user posted image

NeverBorn

NeverBorn

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:Well, I'm big into psychology and science (especialy Quantum Mechanics) and I'm quite fond of the occational debate. Also demons, solipsism, transhumanism, sexuality, morals/ethics.
I know this isn't exactly the kind of advice you may be searching for, but I speak from experience here, sometimes things just can't be repaired. Experiences change and shape us and sometimes as we grow we grow in different dirrections than those peopel we care about.

Sometimes you just have to learn how to still love someone yet still be able to walk away. It's one of the hardest thing in life to do, but sometimes it's necessary.
"You will become as small as your controlling desire; as great as your dominant aspiration" - James Allen

misunderstoodgirl

misunderstoodgirl

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:i dont like alot of people and hate stupid people but im easy to get along with but hard to understand most of the time
well heres the thing.. i kindof cheeted on him and he lives with me and everything was going great i dont know what came over me it was just in the heat of the moment thing. i want it all to go away so i can have my baby back i jsut dont know how to get him back. he told me if i change my attitude and everything then he would think about getting back with me. but its really hard because he lives with me. can you guys please help me?

and i didnt mean to make this a poll by hte way!!

suicidalpiety

suicidalpiety

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:Random interests that revolve around a mythological and literate world. I love writing, reading and art of many varieties. I paint, sketch and role play different games. I have a fascination with dragons and immortality, or at least the concept of it.
Honestly, I would tell him the truth. Why you did, and why you're sorry. Be genuine. Ask him specifically what you can and do it immediately. Prove to him you love him. And prove it's only him you want.

stang1

stang1

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 10 posts

Honestly, I would tell him the truth. Why you did, and why you're sorry. Be genuine. Ask him specifically what you can and do it immediately. Prove to him you love him. And prove it's only him you want.

Very good advice. And whatever you do, don't do that again. Unless you want it to be the last fling. I am truly suprised he is still there, he must love you very much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users