Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

misunderstoodgirl's poetry

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Poll: Is there a heaven and hell? (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Is there a heaven and hell?

1. Just heaven (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Just Hell (1 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

3. Both (4 votes [80.00%])

Percentage of vote: 80.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

misunderstoodgirl

misunderstoodgirl

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:i dont like alot of people and hate stupid people but im easy to get along with but hard to understand most of the time
thogh no one is here that can care
ill just pull out my long hair
ill scream at the top of my heart
and hope that someone rips it apart!

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

There's A Wocket In My Pocket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
Short and sincere. And it rhymes! :)

misunderstoodgirl

misunderstoodgirl

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:i dont like alot of people and hate stupid people but im easy to get along with but hard to understand most of the time
my life has turned in so many ways.
with kisses of hate in single days
with hate in my life
i grab this knife
i will hold it close to what i need
ill cut and then watch it bleed

i hope you can understand
i dont want any helping hand
scream and cry
and then soon ill die

but whatever i believe
ill over come and soon ill leave
leave from this hateful place
ill hide my face

misunderstoodgirl

misunderstoodgirl

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 34 posts
red, like the paint on a sheet
the ones that wont let in heat
the color is bold yet to plain
but the meaning lets out so much pain

Bloodstains on my wrist
because i made you pissed
Bloodstains on my head
there it is all over my bed

the smell is all over my place
theres blood all over my face
you hurt me way to much
i cant stand your bloody touch

Bloodstains on the gun
dont belive what i have done
Bloodstains on my lace
from your bloody face

you had your chance to stop
you even lied to the cop
you should of yelled
but you never bailed

Bloodstains in my heart
you ripped it apart
Bloodstains in my mind
Your body there'll never find

misunderstoodgirl

misunderstoodgirl

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 34 posts
i know it was kindof short but i have alot of longer ones

Chattur'gha

Chattur'gha

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in latin, books, motorcycles, poetry, and numerous other things.
No, it's good that it's short. Having a shorter poem makes the message you're trying to get across alot more powerful. If you lengthen a poem superficially it's initial message is washed away.
Sint mihi dei acherontis propitii, valeat numen triplex Jehovae, ignei areii, aquantani spiritus salvete: orientis princeps Belzebub, inferni ardentis monarcha et demigorgon, propitiamus vos, ut appareat, et surgat Mephostophilis...

quod tumeraris: per Jehovam, gehnnam, et consecratam aquam quam nunc spargo; signumque crucis quod nunc facio; et per vota nostra ipse nunc surgat nobis dicatus Mephostophils!!!
-The Summoning Satan Scene of Faust

What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion.
-Sephiroth

When you choose not to give in with all of your being that is when you truly transcend your humanity.
-Arucard

The Unspeakable
Yggdrasil
Beastmaster
The Great Sephiroth
Dark Messenger
The Unborn
Wolfen

StaticGoth

StaticGoth

Jester-X, Leader of Xanists

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Philosophy, Internet, Making new friends.
nice poem, but it makes me want to hug you *hug*

oh and i voted =)
"Do not think outside the box! Yet do not think inside the box, think in a whole new dimension."
-Me

StaticGoth

StaticGoth

Jester-X, Leader of Xanists

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Philosophy, Internet, Making new friends.
your poems are really deep and give me visualizations as i read them, they are very effective and i think you have lots of writing talent
"Do not think outside the box! Yet do not think inside the box, think in a whole new dimension."
-Me

Aphotic

Aphotic

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 269 posts
**off-topic**-***sorta*** I would just like to point out that in your poll you left out the option of saying neither. I don't follow the beliefs of there being a heaven or hell, but would like to cast my vote on something none-the-less :D

Other-wise nice poetry, my only request is that you do a little more grammatically and add some more punctuation. Punctuation is a very important aspect of literature and shouldn't be cast so easily aside.

My sig is short simple and sweet, very much unlike life.

user posted image

misunderstoodgirl

misunderstoodgirl

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 34 posts
I know my grammer and all isnt the best or at least my punctuation isnt either. but the point is that i write what is on my mind. I like my poetry and yes it is deep but people never seem to tell it like it is and any one who is everyone has had that one feeling that they lie about. the only differance with me is i tell about my feeling or feelings.

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

The Sneetches And Other Stories

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name.
Wow. I'm really impressed. It's brutal reality, and it works. It really gets the point across without to much metaphor; granted, metaphor is good in some cases, but this is cool. Very nice work. :)

Posted Image
Posted ImageI see what you did there.Posted Image
Posted ImageA fractured mind is a beautiful thing.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe internet is for...Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
Your works are similar to mine in that they are pure emotion spilled into words and that they are unrefined.

I love it.

Except that when I read them I sort of revisit sections of my mind that I've repressed.

Keep on keepin' on!

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Blasphemy. Sarcasm. Randomnicity.
The poetry in here is my perfect read for this evening. I love the line 'I can't stand your bloody touch'. I couldn't vote, though, I'm afraid, as there isn't an option for people who don't believe in either.
Laugh at tyrants and the tragedy they inflict; our tears are evidence of subservience but our laughter condemns them to ignominy.

I'm going to do everything and everyone I ever wanted to do, some stuff I said I'd never do so I know what i'm missing out on, and then I'm going to make glow in the dark chocolate pudding for everyone.

Underworld officials say they have not yet decided on a permanent punishment for the terrorists.

"Eventually, we'll settle on an eternal and unending task for them," said Lord Androalphus, High Praetor of Excruciations. "But for now, everyone down here wants a crack at them. The legions of fang-wombed hags will take their pleasure on their shattered carcasses for most of this afternoon. Tomorrow, their flesh will be melted from their bones like wax in the burning embrace of the Mother of Cowards. The day after that, they'll be sodomized by the Fallen and their bowels shredded by a demonic ejaculate of burning sand. Then, on Sunday, Satan gets them all day. I can't even imagine what he's got cooked up for them."

Vharkron

Vharkron

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:History, Politics, Metaphysical, Philosophy, Macabre Fiction.
Yeah, what's the deal with the poll? It really begs the question.

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Blasphemy. Sarcasm. Randomnicity.
It's kind of like being asked at the doctor's, so are you male or are you a rabbit?
Laugh at tyrants and the tragedy they inflict; our tears are evidence of subservience but our laughter condemns them to ignominy.

I'm going to do everything and everyone I ever wanted to do, some stuff I said I'd never do so I know what i'm missing out on, and then I'm going to make glow in the dark chocolate pudding for everyone.

Underworld officials say they have not yet decided on a permanent punishment for the terrorists.

"Eventually, we'll settle on an eternal and unending task for them," said Lord Androalphus, High Praetor of Excruciations. "But for now, everyone down here wants a crack at them. The legions of fang-wombed hags will take their pleasure on their shattered carcasses for most of this afternoon. Tomorrow, their flesh will be melted from their bones like wax in the burning embrace of the Mother of Cowards. The day after that, they'll be sodomized by the Fallen and their bowels shredded by a demonic ejaculate of burning sand. Then, on Sunday, Satan gets them all day. I can't even imagine what he's got cooked up for them."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users