Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hostel

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Stix

Stix

Grumpy Fucker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts
  • Interests:oh so many to choose from<br>umm<br>boobies?
so yeah...I saw a preview for this the other day....apple.com has a trailer for it if you haven't seen it yet
it's a quintin tarintino (sp) movie

ok...I want to go see this....Sy wants to go see this.....and I bet saw fans will want to go see this...

stupid question time

is it just me or are the "torture" movies becoming popular?

saw...saw II....hostel....
in it's own way wolf....or cry wolf..or whatever it was called....

has the horror genre gotten to the point where drawn out torture and gore are gonna become the norm?

I can understand the why's as far as why they would...I mean there are litteraly unlimeted things you can do to torture and kill somebody

anyways...if you do go to the website for the movie itself...there is this "experience" area...which shows clips of the movie....and is hard as hell to get into....
and I'm not gonna tell you how to get into it....
what I will do is suggest you look at their forums...like the 2nd-4th page....

now...the premise of the movie...to the best of my understanding....is basicly this....people pay high money to fullfill their darkest, sickest fantasies...which I'm guessing have to do with torturing and killing people....
a group of people end up here....by kidnapping or wandering into the wrong place at the wrong time...or something.....

now....

just to let you know...I did a lil research into this...because it's "based on true events".....

it's not

the guy who wrote the original book/story/thing....came across some website (which nobody can cite) and based on that website he wrote this story

now..do things like this exist....yeah...they do.....however the events that take place in the movie are complete works of fiction...they are not based on anything "real"

now the official site does have some links to some "news" sites that have articles about certain things that coincide with certain events in the movie....for example...there is an article about backpackers in europe being kidnapped, shot at, killed in general, end up missing...and well..in the movie there is somebody backpacking.....

yeah...thats about it
X32 1AR0
user posted image

Stix

Stix

Grumpy Fucker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts
  • Interests:oh so many to choose from<br>umm<br>boobies?
okies...
Sy and myself went to this today

It was decent...but it's nothing special....

Sy thought it was pretty good though

so...I"d suggest seeing the matinee...save yourself a few bucks
X32 1AR0
user posted image

ishta

ishta

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:ALCOHOL MUSIC ART SHOPPING ...THATS IT, I'M A SIMPLE GIRL.
Blowtorch + Eye = ishtanolike

The film was crap the actual torture parts were the only worthwhile thing, The last 30 minutes make a great movie

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Blasphemy. Sarcasm. Randomnicity.
Total pants, not the least scary, the gory bits were completely lame, not long enough and too random and how come the asshole instead of the main guy lived till the end? Talk about sucking my ass.
Laugh at tyrants and the tragedy they inflict; our tears are evidence of subservience but our laughter condemns them to ignominy.

I'm going to do everything and everyone I ever wanted to do, some stuff I said I'd never do so I know what i'm missing out on, and then I'm going to make glow in the dark chocolate pudding for everyone.

Underworld officials say they have not yet decided on a permanent punishment for the terrorists.

"Eventually, we'll settle on an eternal and unending task for them," said Lord Androalphus, High Praetor of Excruciations. "But for now, everyone down here wants a crack at them. The legions of fang-wombed hags will take their pleasure on their shattered carcasses for most of this afternoon. Tomorrow, their flesh will be melted from their bones like wax in the burning embrace of the Mother of Cowards. The day after that, they'll be sodomized by the Fallen and their bowels shredded by a demonic ejaculate of burning sand. Then, on Sunday, Satan gets them all day. I can't even imagine what he's got cooked up for them."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users