Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Adult Swim fans

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Syana

Syana

Psychotically Insane

• Members
  • 2,858 posts
  • Interests:gone
monday through thrusday isn't a big issue. You've got futurama at 11 and family guy at 11:30.

don't remember what the rest of the line up is cuz I usually don't stay up very late anymore.

Ummm...I do like some of the anime on saturdays though.

StaticGoth

StaticGoth

Jester-X, Leader of Xanists

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Philosophy, Internet, Making new friends.
what channel is this all on?
"Do not think outside the box! Yet do not think inside the box, think in a whole new dimension."
-Me

Syana

Syana

Psychotically Insane

• Members
  • 2,858 posts
cartoon network.

StaticGoth

StaticGoth

• Members
  • 248 posts
thanks =) ill watch it tonight while im on here
"Do not think outside the box! Yet do not think inside the box, think in a whole new dimension."
-Me

Syana

Syana

Psychotically Insane

• Members
  • 2,858 posts
lucky there's a family guy...lucky there's a man who...positively can do....all the things that make us....laugh and cry!

He's
a
family
guy!!!

StaticGoth

StaticGoth

• Members
  • 248 posts
theme song maybe?
-Me

Syana

Syana

Psychotically Insane

• Members
  • 2,858 posts
mmmhmmm

StaticGoth

StaticGoth

• Members
  • 248 posts
i recorded it with DVR ill watch it tomorrow =)
-Me

StaticGoth

StaticGoth

• Members
  • 248 posts
crap...

DVR...

no electric....

agh!!
-Me

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • Location:Stepping off my porch and into my santuary. The night's embrace.
  • Interests:The Tarot, the Oracle, Various types of metal, older rock (nothing after 1996) Techno, some rap, (Young Jeezy's Recession is my shit) the paranormal, anime, reading and writing.
Tsk Tsk Tsk,

You are behind in your studies of the Ancient art of the Adult Swim,
I am dissapointed in you young grasshopper...
I walk the path of Darkness, people say I'm evil for it, I say they are wrong.
Light and Dark by themselves are neutral entities, sure good generally chooses the light, while evil generally chooses the dark. However, it is not the path you walk, but how you walk it. It is not the power you weild, but how you weild it.

Tell_Tale_Heart

Tell_Tale_Heart

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:Dark Poetry, Listening to Music, Reading, Writing, Anime/Manga
I love Adult Swim. Especialy all of thier anime programs,Family Guy, Futurama, and Moral Oral. All wonderful shows^^

Hegemone

Hegemone

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 64 posts

.....can't remember the name....brother moves in with brother....there is an episode where andy is on the real world.....

and there are a couple more where the names escape me but I watch them when they are replayed

It's Kingdom Hill. I watch adult swim from when it comes on till when it goes off, unless I'm out.

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • Interests:The Tarot, the Oracle, Various types of metal, older rock (nothing after 1996) Techno, some rap, (Young Jeezy's Recession is my shit) the paranormal, anime, reading and writing.
"Ew, your breath smells like kitty litter"
"I was curious!!!"
Light and Dark by themselves are neutral entities, sure good generally chooses the light, while evil generally chooses the dark. However, it is not the path you walk, but how you walk it. It is not the power you weild, but how you weild it.

xXBeanSidheXx

xXBeanSidheXx

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Memento Mori
Aqua Teen is Halarious
although I do like Inuyasha:)
Tom Goes to the Mayor has its place with me Ha I just love stupid humor

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Blasphemy. Sarcasm. Randomnicity.
Hmm, the only Adult Swim programme I know of is Sealab 2021 and I'm addicted to it!!!!! Then again, it doesn't help that I am in the UK and have no idea whether Adult Swim is a TV channel, a show which shows shows or the name of the people who make the cartoons, like MGM/Fox etc.

Is there anything better than Sealab? I'm trying to imagine it but it's just not happening!
Laugh at tyrants and the tragedy they inflict; our tears are evidence of subservience but our laughter condemns them to ignominy.

I'm going to do everything and everyone I ever wanted to do, some stuff I said I'd never do so I know what i'm missing out on, and then I'm going to make glow in the dark chocolate pudding for everyone.

Underworld officials say they have not yet decided on a permanent punishment for the terrorists.

"Eventually, we'll settle on an eternal and unending task for them," said Lord Androalphus, High Praetor of Excruciations. "But for now, everyone down here wants a crack at them. The legions of fang-wombed hags will take their pleasure on their shattered carcasses for most of this afternoon. Tomorrow, their flesh will be melted from their bones like wax in the burning embrace of the Mother of Cowards. The day after that, they'll be sodomized by the Fallen and their bowels shredded by a demonic ejaculate of burning sand. Then, on Sunday, Satan gets them all day. I can't even imagine what he's got cooked up for them."

Vharkron

Vharkron

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:History, Politics, Metaphysical, Philosophy, Macabre Fiction.
Aqua teen is awesome for its originality and totally insane, nonsensical type of humor. Aaaand Robot Chicken is fun because of all the humorous gore and non-PC attitude.

Edited by Vharkron, 20 March 2007 - 01:31 PM.

Vash_The_Stampede

Vash_The_Stampede

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
Inuyasha
Ghost In The Shell
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun (obviously)
Inuyasha
S-cry-ed
I liked paranoia agent a bit, freaky tho
Witch Hunter Robin
Bleach
Family Guy
Futurama

NON [AS]
Hellsing
Hellsing Ultimate
Ghost In The Shell - Solid State Society

I've always thought big-o was retarded....plus i always think they're saying douche when they say mega deus.

Naruto on Toonami would be alright if a whole new audio was done for it, minus all the "believe its" and complete with narutos foul language as seen in the manga, IGPX was...intresting to watch but i dunno if i liked it that much.

FGFS- Fan Girl Fucking Service- Fucking one fangirl at a time. or six if they're into that.
One day, someone is gonna die for asking if i can see through my hair, would i be able to walk around if i couldn't?

dlinka

dlinka

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:My interests are meeting people Thats like me..
My favorite adult swim show.. mmm I really don't know. I really like Shin Chan, Metalocolyps (if thats how u spell it.), Family Guy (stewie is so cute and funny), and i have many more but not going to name all of them. Oh yea i love this show Bleach.. oh heck yea.. thats the show :D.. lol

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 251 posts
ALL BOW TO THE ADDICTION THAT IS ANIME

and to those others of you, stupid humor
"Attention white people: Ronald Reagan was the devil........."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users