Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Games

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Dragopyre

Dragopyre

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
<a href="http://www.gothador.com/index.php?ref=95391"><b>Gothador</b> - Devilishly Addictive! Play online now for free!</a>
If You Were Me I'd Hate You Too

Stix

Stix

Grumpy Fucker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts
  • Interests:oh so many to choose from<br>umm<br>boobies?
gotta use bbc code...html doesn't work
X32 1AR0
user posted image

StaticGoth

StaticGoth

Jester-X, Leader of Xanists

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Philosophy, Internet, Making new friends.
I think my favorite games are RPGs, mainly of the Elder Scrolls Series for xbox and pc. Mainly xbox for the graphics are better.

These games let you choose one of 10+ races, classes etc.

Join political power partys, join church, join evil, become a vampire, wearwolf, kill everyone in the game. Assassins guild, theives, fighters, etc.

Then Game Of The Year came out, adding 2 continents, and many more quests, one continent is all ice and you design the city.

No max level, no nothing, just endless game play, everyone gets stronger as you do, oh and yes... you can murder the GODS.

This game is Morrowind, and Oblivion, the sequel, on the MAIN continent 1000x bigger comes out in 13 days.

The AI was so smart they turned their frame rate up to be invisible on the test game. NPCs go through loading doors and such, it is a massively huge game, using real world physics.

Each game you start the forest will be different and rain with erosion and weather etc.

www.TheElderScrolls.com

please enjoy this game sometime people
"Do not think outside the box! Yet do not think inside the box, think in a whole new dimension."
-Me

Vharkron

Vharkron

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:History, Politics, Metaphysical, Philosophy, Macabre Fiction.
Anybody here play Guild Wars?
It's much less time-consuming than WoW and more fun overall I find. The pvp is great!

Edited by Vharkron, 20 March 2007 - 03:28 PM.

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Blasphemy. Sarcasm. Randomnicity.
Hmmm. Think this is may be one forum I leave to you to funnify. The only game I really play is Kula World on the Playstation. The serious stuff would amuse me for about half an hour before I started dropping turd bombs on trolls and slapping the Ninja Deathmonkeys with lightly seasoned herrings. Everyone would kill me all at once.

....................................................is it just me or would Ninja Deathmonkeys be a really cool game?
Laugh at tyrants and the tragedy they inflict; our tears are evidence of subservience but our laughter condemns them to ignominy.

I'm going to do everything and everyone I ever wanted to do, some stuff I said I'd never do so I know what i'm missing out on, and then I'm going to make glow in the dark chocolate pudding for everyone.

Underworld officials say they have not yet decided on a permanent punishment for the terrorists.

"Eventually, we'll settle on an eternal and unending task for them," said Lord Androalphus, High Praetor of Excruciations. "But for now, everyone down here wants a crack at them. The legions of fang-wombed hags will take their pleasure on their shattered carcasses for most of this afternoon. Tomorrow, their flesh will be melted from their bones like wax in the burning embrace of the Mother of Cowards. The day after that, they'll be sodomized by the Fallen and their bowels shredded by a demonic ejaculate of burning sand. Then, on Sunday, Satan gets them all day. I can't even imagine what he's got cooked up for them."

Vharkron

Vharkron

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 98 posts
Maybe if there were also Vikings and Pirates in there too:P.

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Blasphemy. Sarcasm. Randomnicity.
*nods* and centipedes. Can't leave those out. They have great hand to hand fighting bonus skills.
Laugh at tyrants and the tragedy they inflict; our tears are evidence of subservience but our laughter condemns them to ignominy.

I'm going to do everything and everyone I ever wanted to do, some stuff I said I'd never do so I know what i'm missing out on, and then I'm going to make glow in the dark chocolate pudding for everyone.

Underworld officials say they have not yet decided on a permanent punishment for the terrorists.

"Eventually, we'll settle on an eternal and unending task for them," said Lord Androalphus, High Praetor of Excruciations. "But for now, everyone down here wants a crack at them. The legions of fang-wombed hags will take their pleasure on their shattered carcasses for most of this afternoon. Tomorrow, their flesh will be melted from their bones like wax in the burning embrace of the Mother of Cowards. The day after that, they'll be sodomized by the Fallen and their bowels shredded by a demonic ejaculate of burning sand. Then, on Sunday, Satan gets them all day. I can't even imagine what he's got cooked up for them."

Vharkron

Vharkron

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 98 posts
Millipedes on the higher levels. They would totally wreck house. Plus they have that nasty texture to their bodies that would scare children. And scaring children is always fun:P.

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

The Sneetches And Other Stories

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name.
Hm...

My ratings:

5 - Best
1 - Worst
Grayed Titles: Previously (but not currently) owned.

5: DarkStone (PSX)
5: The Legend of Dragoon (PSX)
5: Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (PS2)
5: Star Wars: Battlefront (PS2)
5: Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (PS2)
5: The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age (PS2)
5: Super Mario DS (NDS)
5: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (GC)
5: The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition Promotional Disc (GC)
5: Super Mario Sunshine (GC)
5: Luigi's Mansion (GC)
5: Sonic Mega Collection (GC)
5: 007: Everything or Nothing (GC)
5: Spider-Man & Spider-Man 2 [Combo Pak] (GBA SP)
5: Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 (GBA SP)
5: Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (PS2)
4: Syphon Filter (PSX)
4: Syphon Filter 2 (PSX)
4: Syphon Filter 3 (PSX)
4: Syphon Filter: Omega Strain (PS2)
4: The Simpsons: Hit & Run (PS2)
4: Ultimate Spider-Man: Special Edition (PS2)
4: Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage (N64)
4: Champions of Norrath (PS2)
4: Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis (NDS)
4: The New Super Mario Bros. (NDS)
4: Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (NDS)
4: Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (GC)
4: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turltes (GC)
4: Pac-Man Vs. & Pac-Man World 2 [Combo Disc] (GC)
4: NFK 2K3 (GC)
4: Star Wars: The New Droid Army (GBA SP)
4: Frogger's Adventures: Temple of the Frog (GBA SP)
4: Doom 64 (N64)
4: Hexen (N64)
4: Heroes of Might & Magic (PS2)
4: Lego Star Wars (PS2)

3: Final Fantasy Origins (PS2)
3: My Sims (NDS)
3: Dr. Mario & Puzzle League [Combo Pak] (GBA SP)
3: Namco Museum (GBA SP)
2: Disney's Magical Mirror Starring Mickey Mouse (GC)

Edited by Shattered Skulls, 06 June 2008 - 11:30 PM.

Posted Image
Posted ImageI see what you did there.Posted Image
Posted ImageA fractured mind is a beautiful thing.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe internet is for...Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • 442 posts
http://videogames.yahoo.com/feature/playin...-free/1183474-1

http://videogames.yahoo.com/feature/playin...-free/1183474-2

two pages of the same article posted on Yahoo awhile ago with
free games to play. Pretty fun stuff.

style1,Starphoenix.png

http://www.aardwolf.com

I'm a good cook, really!

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
Fallout, Fallout, and more Fallout. And with the handy-dandy G.E.C.K. (Garden of Eden Creation Kit) I never get tired of the shitty game-content included by Beh-shits-duh, because I don't have to!

Thanks, Bethesda for turning the best ever post-apocalyptic RPG series into a mindless first-person shit-em-up that I was able to beat using only frags, the combat shotgun, and the sniper rifle!

But seriously. Hate Bethesda yet love them. I'd been waiting something like six years for Fallout III. I can only play Fallout: Brotherhood Of Steel Tactics so many times.

So, yeah.

The final Enki-gamer list, in no particular order:
Fallout I
Fallout II
Fallout: B.O.S. Tactics
Fallout III
Fable I
Fable II
Command & Conquer: Generals, Zero Hour
Left 4 Dead
Promisance(Free Online)
Kingdom Of Loathing(Free Online)
Assassin's Creed
Ninja Gaiden
Final Fantasy I-XIII
Resident Evil I-V
Silent Hill I-VI
Runescape(Semi-Free Online, Yes, I Actually Play This Silly Game)
Age Of Mythology
Black And White I&II
Spore

I know there's a few more I could add on here. But I'm too lazy to remember, apparently. Might I say that all of these games are excellent boredom-killers and fine wastes of time. :)

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • 442 posts
I think the oldschool games had more depth to them because the creators couldn't rely on voice or movies to fill the gaps (I like Final Fantasy X, X-2, and 12 for both gameplay and the movies but...)

I fired up my old copy of Wizardry: Crusaders of the Dark Savant (I never did get the third game in the trilogy...sadly) and realized how in-depth the game was. And it wasn't something you could powerlevel your way through. You really had to plan for those long hikes into the wilderness (a sack full of bread rolls and bottles of water, literally).

I really dig games with open-ended questing too, like Star Ocean:TEOT where you can go points A-B-C or you can go A-B-Q-M-X-C

Still, the Legend of Zelda and the older things (Final Fantasy 1, Breath of Fire, Earthbound, Ogre Battle) rock the house still. How many of you can safely say you beat Ganon with the starter sword, no rings, and only 11 hearts (if you've played the game you'd understand the extreme difficulty that is).

Thank goodness we have Emulators and ROMS and MAME for our oldschool pleasure. Try playing Spyhunter with a mouse, you'll agree it's a pain in the butt :huh:

style1,Starphoenix.png

http://www.aardwolf.com

I'm a good cook, really!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users