Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fuck the RnR Hall of Fame!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

The Ruined Saint

The Ruined Saint

The doctor is in...sane.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.<br><br>And Switchblade Symphony. I totally love Switchblade Symphony. Tina Root is a delight. And Susan Wallace. Hmmmm... Susan. I'd sell my soul just to try and hump her leg. And if all I got from the effort was a swift kick, I'd die happy.
Fri Feb 24, 6:24 PM ET
Never mind the Rock Hall, there go the Sex Pistols.

Britain's most infamous punk rabble rousers are giving the big middle finger to the music industry types who've tapped the band for enshrinement in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, issuing a grammatically impaired open letter saying they have no intention of attending the induction ceremony scheduled for Mar. 13 at New York's Waldorf Astoria Hotel.

"Next to the sex Pistols, rock and roll and that hall of fame is a piss stain. Your museum. Urine in wine. We're not coming," the band says via a handwritten note posted on frontman Johnny Rotten's Website, thefiilthandthefury.co.uk. "Were [sic] not your monkey and so what? Fame at $25,000 if we paid for a table, or $15,000 to squeak up in the gallery, goes to a non-profit organization [sic] selling us a load of old famous."

The Sex Pistols, who had been passed over by voters for several years before making the list, had been expected to inject a little anarchy into the proceedings as one of five acts being inducted. Black Sabbath, Blondie, Lynyrd Skynyrd and the late Miles Davis will also be feted.

More...
"I am goth, hear me mope..."

As a matter of fact, yes, Switchblade Symphony is the greatest band ever.

Ruining MySpace since 2005.
Even more MySpace havoc for 2007!

psychophipps

psychophipps

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts
No real surprise there. Ol' Johnny has never been able to take "Yes" as an answer with anything approaching grace. I'd have been rather disappointed if he didn't send some sort of "Bugger off, wankers!" message and had bothered to show up.

Mark(psycho)Phipps( HAHAHA! )

luke7

luke7

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Dude...like<br>totally
to me that jus sounds like a stereotypical british insult....man i hate stereotypes...jus cuz im british dont mean i go round saying toodle ooh to everyone and calling them wankers...

Aphotic

Aphotic

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

to me that jus sounds like a stereotypical british insult....man i hate stereotypes...jus cuz im british dont mean i go round saying toodle ooh to everyone and calling them wankers...

I went to england once and it was awesome. But yeah somewhat along those lines, most people always say "eh" when they think of canadians, but of the six I've known, only 1 ever said it on a regular basis (for a while I thought he was saying "Freakin' A" [implying a curseword] but I eventually caught on)

My sig is short simple and sweet, very much unlike life.

user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users