Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Extraterrestrial Theory

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

StaticGoth

StaticGoth

Jester-X, Leader of Xanists

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Philosophy, Internet, Making new friends.
Since this has not yet been approved in the members articles/stories section, I thought I'd post it here... because creation and evolution are controversial.

Here is a new view point...

This is a theory on creation, a less talked about, less heard of one. We have all heard "there is no creator" and have heard "there is some superior being" but have you ever heard the theory that mankind was created by extraterrestrials? There are recent studys that show that men may have been created by a superior race. Many cities were recently recovored from the Mesopotamian region.

Strange this is, these cities seem to have been built long before man even knew how to farm, although they seem as if they were created by man. They had drawings of a golden skinned type of creature, and they even had maps of the galaxy showing 12 planets, with the sun actually in the middle. Pretty smart for people that existed before men grew into forming "herds" isn't it?

Zacharia Sitchin believes strongly in this theory, he did many years of research on it, it appears that mankind had an evolutionary "jump" every few thousand years. Which in theory is when this 12th planet, the extraterrestials planet, came close enough to ours for them to use ships to contact us. We are believed to be a race that was used as a slave race for them, since their planet was running out of minerals.

We eventual became so populated that we drove them out, and they are believed to of had their planet explode. A 10th planet, planet X, was found, believing that it and pluto was two of this 12th planets moons. It all makes perfect sense, the fact that maybe their planet exploded and some of them managed to survive? Think about it, Rosswell, we found an alien spacecraft supposedly. Shortly after we made computers, the internet, new weapons and much more technological breakthroughs.

This mysterious race extinct? Are they alive? No one knows. Although we do know that gold mines were found near these cities, iit is thought the mesopotamian region used to have a lot of gold. What a perfect place for the race to start off then, that and they had roads, a printing press (although primative) and much more. Then suddenly it says the contact with these "Gold skinned gods" died out, less and less came to our planet to walk among mankind. Then shortly after this the civilazations died out, we went back to being nomads, and for a very very long time we only had a psycologicaly evolutionary boost every few thousand years. Then suddenly, instead of every 3,000 years we made a gain in the way we think, suddenly everything got set into motion again. Think about it, we gradually got smarter then all of a sudden with in 200 years we go from riding horses and having castles to living in skyscrapers and ruling the skys!

So no one knows what actually happened to them if they existed, or if they are still watching us. I just like this theory on creation because there is many many facts to back it up. The citys found were some spoken about in biblical times. Not to offend anyones religion but maybe these "aliens" created these religions for us when they left, they were created at the same time this superior race left. Two skulls have been found that don't match anything of this earth, theres very very antient maps showing how the galaxy is laid out. So how did we become so smart so fast? Was it this race? Did they exist? Whats your opinion?

Read Zecharia Sitchin's "The 12th Planet" for much more information. This is a theory not many have heard of, but read into it and you will be amazed at how many things are actual factually proven. Many things also contribute as to why I believe we have extraterrestrial origins.
"Do not think outside the box! Yet do not think inside the box, think in a whole new dimension."
-Me

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
i have read much of sitchin's works and i'm a believer...to some extent...

staticgoth, find "genesis revisited"...it has more information on the actual creation aspect of it all...

at one time a much younger much more naive enki was on a search for knowledge of religion and theology...naturally being an open minded philosopher i obtained many theological texts one of which was the necronomicon...i read it and knew the magic rites in it were bullshit...but i was very intrigued with the descriptions of their deities...so i went seeking truths pertaining to the sumerians and their mythos...they being the first organized civilization i was very curious to see a more accurately painted picture of their spiritual beliefs and rites...on this side quest i came across the books that were written by zechariah sitchen and found that much of the factual information he drew upon in his works was from various older sources...these sources were from many different cultures...and much of what he derived and compiled from these sources sounded like wild speculation...but i've come to believe some of what he was saying...much of it is logical and as staticgoth has stated there exist archeological facts to back sitchen's theories...

our "gods" are merely legendary men descended directly from the mad scientist creator, enki, himself...i being one of his desendants, and identifying with him, have used his name...

my personal belief: we bred them out...

StaticGoth

StaticGoth

Jester-X, Leader of Xanists

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Philosophy, Internet, Making new friends.
im glad someone else has heard of it =)
"Do not think outside the box! Yet do not think inside the box, think in a whole new dimension."
-Me

Hegemone

Hegemone

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts
Hmm....interesting......

I've heard of such a thing before, but wasnt aware that it had been theoretically explained in such detail...
Also, when you think of similarities the completely unrelated cultures have...
Likely a bad example, but~ The Egyptians and the Druids. Both were somewhat on the top of technology for their time, and have unexplained elements in their culture. Both use the ankh and other symbols not found elsewhere. Coincidence?

Gah. Now I have even more books to buy....

Edited by Hegemone, 29 March 2006 - 11:17 AM.

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

The Sneetches And Other Stories

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name.
I actually have heard this theory before, Static. I'm not sure if I believe it, but here're some facts and my opinion on the matter:

First off, the 'grays' that people seem to see over and over again seem to resemble humans in some manner. Apparently, they're human-shaped and move like humans. At least, that's what some of those claiming to have been abducted in their lives say. Regardless, if they are indeed quite human-shaped and human-like, it is very possible that (1) they could have created humanity or (2) they could simply be another version of humanity.

Second, here's my opinion on the matter:

We have never documented more than a small bit of the universe in which we live. This universe is so vast and uncharted that I don't think anyone ever will, even if we reach a human population of over a hundred quintillion people. However, due to that vastness, it is my firm belief that there must be some kind of life out there somewhere, regardless of what it is, and I don't think we'll truly find and be able to explore and study it for at least a one or two hundred more years. The reason being, we are still moving slowly despite the recent surge (recent meaning within the last century) of technological advancement within NASA and other space programs and organizations throughout the world. I do, however, believe that we will eventually discover life on another planet, and that it will be nothing like what we have expected over these last few decades.

Posted Image
Posted ImageI see what you did there.Posted Image
Posted ImageA fractured mind is a beautiful thing.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe internet is for...Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users