Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Midnight Syndicate

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

StaticGoth

StaticGoth

Jester-X, Leader of Xanists

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Philosophy, Internet, Making new friends.
Very classical sounding music, not heavy at all, mainly haunted. They are very talented, and I recommend looking into them. Each cd has a different "haunted" yet very relaxing theme to it.

Does anyone else listen to them?
"Do not think outside the box! Yet do not think inside the box, think in a whole new dimension."
-Me

Anaxagoras

Anaxagoras

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts
kinda like most bands .... cruxshadows, carfax abbey, Qntal, my ruin, Last dance.....
Solitude's Angel

The Ruined Saint

The Ruined Saint

The doctor is in...sane.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.<br><br>And Switchblade Symphony. I totally love Switchblade Symphony. Tina Root is a delight. And Susan Wallace. Hmmmm... Susan. I'd sell my soul just to try and hump her leg. And if all I got from the effort was a swift kick, I'd die happy.
Don't they do theme albums for role-playing games?

I know there's an album on the server, but it seemed more a like mood-music than anything else. Probably good to have for doing voice-overs. I've got an album by Jason something or other, Gothic Vampires from Hell, which came as a freebie with Covered in Goth, that I'm starting to use for that purpose.
"I am goth, hear me mope..."

As a matter of fact, yes, Switchblade Symphony is the greatest band ever.

Ruining MySpace since 2005.
Even more MySpace havoc for 2007!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users