Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jokes

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Location:Stepping off my porch and into my santuary. The night's embrace.
  • Interests:The Tarot, the Oracle, Various types of metal, older rock (nothing after 1996) Techno, some rap, (Young Jeezy's Recession is my shit) the paranormal, anime, reading and writing.
Women think they are so freakin clever just because they can fake an orgasm for the sake of a relationship.
We men are still one-up in that regard, because we can fake an entire relationship for the sake of an orgasm.

I know, I'm dog :wolfwink:
I walk the path of Darkness, people say I'm evil for it, I say they are wrong.
Light and Dark by themselves are neutral entities, sure good generally chooses the light, while evil generally chooses the dark. However, it is not the path you walk, but how you walk it. It is not the power you weild, but how you weild it.

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • Interests:The Tarot, the Oracle, Various types of metal, older rock (nothing after 1996) Techno, some rap, (Young Jeezy's Recession is my shit) the paranormal, anime, reading and writing.
So, I went and had some laser hair removal done the other day,
but I think they used the wrong laser,
because now, my ass has 20/20 vision.
Light and Dark by themselves are neutral entities, sure good generally chooses the light, while evil generally chooses the dark. However, it is not the path you walk, but how you walk it. It is not the power you weild, but how you weild it.

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

The Sneetches And Other Stories

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name.
"Redunancy is what the world runs on."

"That explains our entire legal system - not to mention 99.9% of our government."

Posted Image
Posted ImageI see what you did there.Posted Image
Posted ImageA fractured mind is a beautiful thing.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe internet is for...Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 251 posts
Politics Is my favorite word in the english dictionary.
It has a perfect meaning.
Poly, meaning many,
And ticks, meaning blood sucking creatures.

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
A grade school teacher asks if anyone in her class knows something about Groundhog Day. A little girl raises her hand; when she's called on, she says:

"It's the day we invented sausage!"

When the little girl gets home and her father asks what she did in class today, she says:

"Turned my entire class into vegans."

Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 251 posts
(taken from "The Crow")

Jesus walks into a hotel with 3 nails in his hand, and asks the clerk, "Can you put me up for the night?"

You know what would be really funny? Hannibal Lecter on Iron Chef. Just flip on the tunes and kick out the jams!!

-Robin Williams-

Edited by Syrius, 04 March 2009 - 09:18 AM.

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • 442 posts
I happened to walk into Super Wal-Mart the other day and sat down to rest cause my surgically-repaired ankles were killing me. This 12-year old boy named Timmysits down on the bench across from me giggling like he just maimed a squirrel. I asked him what he was giggling about and he told me a little story.

He said the one night last week he was in his room and woke up cause he heard this banging noise.
He got up and followed the noise down the hall. The banging was louder and he heard some moaning as
well. The door was his parents' bedroom. He flung the door open and there he saw his dad on top of his
mom shaking her really hard and she was moaning. Timmy said he almost screamed when his dad saw
him and said, "Shhh! You little brat! Go back to bed, now." Timmy said at first he didn't know what to do.
He went back to his room and layed down not able to sleep.
He said the few days he couldn't talk or anything and just kinda didn't know where he was.
Then he started giggling like crazy again.
He told me his Dad came home one day when he was at his grandma's and ask his Mom where he was.
Mom naturally said Timmy went over to grandma's to play or something. Dad went to go check, and sure
enough he found Timmy's bike tied to the porch. His dad goes inside grandma's house and hears a banging sound from the back of the house. He follows it to grandma's bedroom and opens the door. His dad screamed when he saw grandma on the bed with Timmy fucking her like an animal.

Timmy looks up and says to his dad, "Ha! You don't like it when I do it to YOUR mom!"

style1,Starphoenix.png

http://www.aardwolf.com

I'm a good cook, really!

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

• Members
  • 442 posts
Here's a couple more quickies for you cracked ones.
==================================

It SUCKS to be an egg!

If you think life is bad... How would you like to be an egg?
You only get laid once. You only get eaten once. It takes 4 minutes to get hard. Only 2 minutes to get soft.
You share your box with 11 other guys. But worst of all, the only chick that ever sat on your face was your mother. So cheer up... Your life ain't that bad!

The Doctor's Office

Doctor: "Your wife either has Alzheimer's or AIDS."
Husband: "How can we find out which?"
Doctor: "I need you to run a little experiment this weekend. Take your wife to a park and leave her there.
if she finds her way home, don't fuck her."

The Worst Fuck Ever

This guy just finishes having sex with this girl.
The girl asks, "You haven't got AIDS have you?"
He replies, "No."
She responds, "Oh, thank god for that! I don't want to get that again!"

Gift or Gaffe?

One golfer tells another: "Hey, guess what! I got a set of golf clubs for my wife!"
The other replies, "GREAT trade!"

Is it sex or is it Hellman's?

A man and his four year old son are talking, when his son asks him, "Dad, what does a pussy look like?"
The Dad confused, asks him " before or after sex?"
The kid says "Ummm before sex"
So the dad says to him "Well have u ever seen a beautiful red rose with soft red peddles."
"yeah" says the son.
"well what about after sex" he says to his dad.
His dad replies "Have you ever seen a bulldog eating mayonnaise?"

Pac-Man the Movie
** note, I have not viewed this video so I have no idea what it really is **

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWL6j0SvqV0...ature=rec-HM-r2

style1,Starphoenix.png

I'm a good cook, really!

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
This joke is a little inappropriate bu then again, I'm a little inappropriate...

If you fuck a prostitute against her will is it rape or shoplifting?

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 251 posts

This joke is a little inappropriate bu then again, I'm a little inappropriate...

If you fuck a prostitute against her will is it rape or shoplifting?

Thats funny :lol:

Abortion: It brings out the inner-child in you.

Now that ones messed up.

Incest: The game the whole family can play.

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts

A man and his four year old son are talking, when his son asks him, "Dad, what does a pussy look like?"
The Dad confused, asks him " before or after sex?"
The kid says "Ummm before sex"
So the dad says to him "Well have u ever seen a beautiful red rose with soft red peddles."
"yeah" says the son.
"well what about after sex" he says to his dad.
His dad replies "Have you ever seen a bulldog eating mayonnaise?

LMFAO

Sorry, I don't have a joke at the moment...I just thought that was fuckin' hilarious. xD

Posted Image
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

• Members
  • 442 posts
Here I go again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A tourist in town walks into a bar and notices a large jar behind the bar, full of $10 bills -- hundreds of them.
The man figures there's close to $10,000 in the jar. Intrigued, he asks the bartender about the jar.
"Well, the way that works is you put in a $10 bill, and there's three tests that you have to try to pass. If you pass all three, then you'll walk home with the jar of money."

"Hmm...well, what's these three challenges?"

"Well, first...you have to chug a whole quart of tequila without stopping, and without making a bad face while doing it. Second...there's an extremely mean, vicious pit bull tied up outside that has a infested tooth. You have to remove that tooth with your bare hands. Third...there's a 90 year old woman upstairs that has never experienced the pleasures of a man. You have to be her first, and make love to her."

"Screw that" says the man, "There's no way I'm subjecting myself to those things", as he sits down to enjoy his evening.

After a few drinks, though, the man finally decides he has to give it a shot. He places a $10 in the jar, and the bartender gives him a quart of tequila. The man chugs it down; it brings tears to his eyes, but he manages to keep a straight face throughout.

"Well, that's one down", says the man as he proceeds to where the pit bull is waiting out back. Over the next 30 minutes, the patrons of the bar hear one of the loudest rackets they've ever heard -- all kinds of fighting, growling, and screaming.

Finally, the man walks back into the bar. His clothes are torn, he has scratches all over, and he's covered in sweat and blood.

Walking up to the bartender, he exclaims "Now where's that old woman with the bad tooth?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named "Ahmal." The other goes to a family in Spain; they name him "Juan." Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she
also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal."

Q: What's the difference between Max Factor and Quantum Theorist?
A: Max Factor has models that work.

Watt is the unit of power?

Q: What did the thermometer say to the graduated cylinder?
A: "You may have graduated but I've got many degrees"

A neutron walks into a bar. "I'd like a beer" he says. The bartender promptly serves up a beer. "How much will that be?" asks the neutron. "For you?" replies the bartender, "no charge"

"Oh Bunsen, my flame. I melt whenever I see you . . .", the sodium pined.
"It's just a phase you're going through", replied the Bunsen burner.

Have you heard the one about a chemist who was reading a book about helium
and just couldn't put it down?
--It was probably just light reading--

Q: What weapon can you make from the Chemicals Potassium, Nickel and Iron?
A: KNiFe

A chemist's definition of women:
(Fe)male: Male with iron added, for greater strength, ductility, and magnetism.

"Biology is the only science in which multiplication means the same thing as division."

Q: Why didn't the dendrochronologist get married?
A: All he ever dated were trees.

I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. It had to be deliberate.

One day her 'little' sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.

She said, 'I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.' I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door and headed straight towards my car. Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, 'We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.'

And the moral of this story is: *Always keep your condoms in your car.*

OMFG! Starphoenix is clubbing you to death with his 8=L=E=G=O=D=I=C=K=)!

style1,Starphoenix.png

I'm a good cook, really!

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

• Members
  • 442 posts
The rich tourist or the American economy ....sad but true

It is the month of August, a resort town sits next to the shores of a lake. It is raining, and the little town looks totally deserted. It is tough times, everybody is in debt, and everybody lives on credit.

Suddenly, a rich tourist comes to town.

He enters the only hotel, lays a 100 dollar bill on the reception counter, and goes to inspect the rooms upstairs in order to pick one.

The hotel proprietor takes the 100 dollar bill and runs to pay his debt to the butcher.

The Butcher takes the 100 dollar bill, and runs to pay his debt to the pig raiser.

The pig raiser takes the 100 dollar bill, and runs to pay his debt to the supplier of his feed and fuel.

The supplier of feed and fuel takes the 100 dollar bill and runs to pay his debt to the town's prostitute that in these hard times, gave her "services" on credit.

The hooker runs to the hotel, and pays off her debt with the 100 dollar bill to the hotel proprietor to pay for the rooms that she rented when she brought her clients there.

The hotel proprietor then lays the 100 dollar bill back on the counter so that the rich tourist will not suspect anything.

At that moment, the rich tourist comes down after inspecting the rooms, and takes his 100 dollar bill, after saying that he did not like any of the rooms, and leaves town.

No one earned anything. However, the whole town is now without debt, and looks to the future with a lot of optimism ..

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how the United States Government is doing business today.

style1,Starphoenix.png

I'm a good cook, really!

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

• Members
  • 442 posts
Wooster the Rooster
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Farmer Ted made most of his living from his chickens. He owned a hundred young
hens, or "pullets", and about a dozen roosters. To maximize his profit, he
only kept the roosters that were the best at fertilizing the hens. To keep
track of this, Farmer Ted spent much of his day peeking in on the henhouse,
and keeping extensive records on which roosters were "performing" the best.

One day, he decided to make his record-keeping easier by tying bells around
each of his roosters' necks -- a different tone for each rooster. This way,
he could sit on his front porch, in his rocking chair, and know which rooster
was performing without having to constantly peek in on them.

Over the next day or two, he realized that he wasn't hearing the bell of his
favorite rooster, Wooster. He went to check in on the henhouse, and to his
surprise, Wooster had realized that he could silence the bell by holding it in
his beak, which made it easier to sneak up on the pullets and do his business.

Well, this astonished Farmer Ted so much, he decided to enter ol' Wooster in
the county fair. While there, Wooster became an overnight sensation -- the
fans and the judges all loved him.

The judges loved him so much, they awarded him two prizes:
The No-Bell Piece Prize, and the Pullet Surprise.

Who is your real friend?
Who is your real friend? That's Right.. your dog!

Don't believe me? Try this experiment.

Put your dog and your spouse in the trunk of your car for an hour.
When you open the trunk, which one is really happy to see you?

style1,Starphoenix.png

I'm a good cook, really!

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

• Members
  • 442 posts
Here's a couple of stupid ones.

What does trigonometry have in common with beaches? They both have tan gents.

---------------------------------------------

Punny food dish of the day from Denny's

Moons Over My Hammy

style1,Starphoenix.png

I'm a good cook, really!

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

• Members
  • 442 posts
If you can.....

...start the day without caffeine.
...always be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains.
...resist complaining and boring people with your troubles.
...eat the same food every day and be grateful for it.
...understand when your loved ones are too busy for you.
...take criticism and blame without resentment.
...conquer tension without medical help.
...relax without liquor.
...sleep without the aid of drugs.

You are probably the family dog.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's how the fight started...

My wife sat down on the settee next to me as I was flipping channels. She asked, 'What's on TV?'
I said, 'Dust.'
And then the fight started...

My wife and I were watching "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" while we were
in bed. I turned to her and said, "Do you want to have sex?"
"No," she answered.
I then said, "Is that your final answer?"
She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, "Yes."
So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."
And then the fight started....

Saturday morning I got up early, quietly dressed, made my lunch, and
slipped quietly into the garage. I hooked up the boat up to the van, and
proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour. The wind was blowing 50
mph, so I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered
that the weather would be bad all day.
I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed.
I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and
whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."
My loving wife of 5 years replied, "Can you believe my stupid husband is
out fishing in that?"
And that's how the fight started...

I rear-ended a car this morning. So, there we were alongside the road and
slowly the other driver got out of his car. You know how sometimes you
just get soooo stressed and little things just seem funny? Yeah, well I
couldn't believe it.... He was a DWARF!!! He stormed over to my car,
looked up at me, and shouted, "I AM NOT HAPPY!!!"
So, I looked down at him and said, "Well, then which one are you?"
And then the fight started.....

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary.
She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3
seconds.'
I bought her a bathroom scale.

When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her some place
expensive... so, I took her to a petrol station.

After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply for Social
Security. The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's License to
verify my age. I looked in my pockets and realized I had left my wallet at
home. I told the woman that I was very sorry, but I would have to go home
and come back later.
The woman said, 'Unbutton your shirt'. So I opened my shirt revealing my
curly silver hair. She said, 'That silver hair on your chest is proof
enough for me' and she processed my Social Security application.
When I got home, I excitedly told my wife about my experience at the
Social Security office.
She said, 'You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten
disability, too.'

My wife and I were sitting at a table at my school reunion, and I kept
staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby
table.
My wife asked, 'Do you know her?'
'Yes,' I sighed, 'She's my old girlfriend. I understand she took to
drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she
hasn't been sober since.'
'My God!' says my wife, 'who would think a person could go on celebrating
that long?'

I took my wife to a restaurant. The waiter, for some reason took my order
first. "I'll have the steak, medium rare, please."
He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?""
Nah, she can order for herself."

A woman was standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror. She was not
happy with what she saw and said to her husband, "I feel horrible; I look
old, fat and ugly.. I really need you to pay me a compliment.'
The husband replied, 'Your eyesight's damn near perfect.'
And then the fight started.....

A college physics professor was explaining a particularly complicated concept to his class when a pre-med student interrupted him.

"Why do we have to learn this tuff?" one young man blurted out.

"To save lives," the professor responded before continuing the lecture.

A few minutes later the student spoke up again. "So how does physics save lives?"

The professor stared at the student for a long time without saying a word. Finally he continued.

"Physics saves lives," he said, "because it keeps the idiots out of medical school."

style1,Starphoenix.png

I'm a good cook, really!

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
This guys in bed with his wife when there's a rat-a-tat-tat on the door. He rolls over and looks at his clock, and it's half three in the morning. He thinks about getting the door for a moment and rolls back over.

Then, a louder knock follows.

"Aren't you going to answer that?" says his wife.

So he drags himself out of bed, and goes downstairs. He opens the door and this guy is standing outside.

"Hey," says the stranger, "can you give us a push?"

"No, go to hell! It's half past three. I was in bed sound asleep," says the man and shuts the door.

He goes back up to bed and tells his wife what happened and she says, "Russel, you are such a twat! Remember that night we broke down in the pouring rain on the way to pick the kids up from the babysitter and you had to knock on that man's house to get us started again? What would have happened if he'd told us to go to hell? You should be ashamed!"

So after that tongue-lashing, he gets out of bed again, gets dressed, and goes downstairs. He opens the door and not being able to see the stranger anywhere he shouts, "Hey fella, do you still want a push?" and he hears a voice cry out, "Yeah please, man."

So, still being unable to see the stranger he shouts, "Where are you?"

The guy replies, "I'm over here...on the swings!"
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

• Members
  • 442 posts
Okay, for those of you that like D&D and other things, check out this facebook snippet.
It is .... strange to say the least.

My link
http://i.imgur.com/17Kkt.jpg

I don't believe it is rated worse than PG, but my version of PG is obviously skewed.

Edited by Starphoenix Koroias, 12 July 2010 - 06:35 PM.

style1,Starphoenix.png

I'm a good cook, really!

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

• Members
  • 442 posts
This ...is funny.

My link
http://tinyurl.com/nayj7h

style1,Starphoenix.png

I'm a good cook, really!

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

• Members
  • 442 posts
If Dr. Seuss wrote Computer Manuals (Atnevon may get a kick outta this one)

If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port,
and the bus is interrupted as a very last resort,
and the address of the memory makes your floppy disk abort,
Then the socket packet pocket has an error to report.

If your cursor finds a menu item followed by a dash
and the double-clicking icons put your window in the trash
and your data is corrupted 'cause the index doesn't hash,
Then your stiuation's hopeless, and your system's gonna crash.

If the label on your cable on the gable at your house,
says the network is connected to the button on your mouse,
But your packets want to tunnel to another protocol,
That's repeatedly rejected by the printer down the hall.

And your screen is all distorted by the side effects of gauss,
so your icons in the window are as wavy as a souse,
Then you may as well reboot and go out with a bang,
Cause as sure as I'm a poet, the sucker's gonna hang.

When the copy of your floppy's getting sloppy on the disk,
And the microcode instructions cause unnecessary RISC,
then you have to flash your memory and you'll want to RAM your ROM,
Quickly turn off your computer and be sure to tell your mom!

------------------

Why did the Computer Engineer get Christmas and Halloween mixed up?

Because Oct(31) == Dec(25)

style1,Starphoenix.png

I'm a good cook, really!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users