Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

...im...in love?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

silentstalker

silentstalker

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:stalking people(lolz), i am more comftorable in the dark than i am in the light, i enjoy when i am with the people that i love(dont have any right now), spending hours on mirc, finding out ways to hack my schools computer infrastructure, and....um....i dunno......
okay, people, i go to a boarding school, and i think that i seriously am in love with this girl. i think that she kinda likes me, but i am not sure...any one wanna give me some ideas to really make her day, and to let her know that i really care about her? i really have never been this attached to anyone before, and am at a loss of what i should do...well, thanks in advace for your help.

~SilentStalker~
If it bleeds.....you can kill it. If not.....run, for you can bleed.

The planet is fine, the people are fucked.

dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians.

I see eyes in the darkness of my mind.....

The voices in my head dont like me......they dont like me at all.....

RETARDED HOMOSEXUALL MOUNTAIN GNOMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkness.....
Darkness can be your best friend, and it can be your mortal enemy....
things that you can hid in it are monumental. when you wish, the
dark will become your best friend.....it can hid anything....everything
and almost everything anyone wishes to hide.....the darkness is upon
us...we just need to wake up, and realize that a new age is coming.
when the first person wakes up, it will be a shock...then that person
will realize that the nightmare that he has been living in has been a
dream. a dream that will not end, until he accepts the fact that the
world has been left in darkness. the person will then realize that
the darkness is not an enemy, it is a friend....it can be more distant
than a love that is carried on, 30000 miles between two....or, it can
be more intimate than the best lover....when the darkness comes.....
you be ready?

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
find out what she likes...something she collects something she likes to do with her spare time. And then get it for her or ask her to go do it with you. I mean hell half of a relationship is based on wether people had the balls to just go up to the other person and say "hey...I like you...want to go do something on such and such night?"

I mean find out first hand for your self. Go ask her out...give her a flower...or whatever she is into. Get to know her. But above all else...don't smother or stalk. Don't come on too strong...just have a sort of nonchalance about yourself and let her know you are interested.

Everything from there is up to you and here...that is what a relationship is...two people on a rollercoaster ride just trying to figure out what to do....watch that first step.

THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

Anaxagoras

Anaxagoras

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts
what he said lol :P
Solitude's Angel

DarkAmaranth

DarkAmaranth

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 5 posts
Don't be too forward but, don't be shy either. Even if you can't get her a gift, ask her to go for a walk with you on a weekend afternoon with a small group. Just let her now you think she's alright and see what happens. Follow her lead.

psychophipps

psychophipps

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 65 posts
Just go for it. Walk up to her and ask her out, tell her you think she's beautiful, whatever. Just deliver it smooth and with a lack of hyperventilating and you'll be fine. Hell, I've pulled this off while wearing an faded Insane Clown Posse "Riddle Box" t-shirt, cut-off winter camo pants and jungle boots. Total scrub action with some scruffing-ass face fuzz to boot, no doubt. You just need an "in" and you can find out if it's going anywhere the good ol' fashioned way with a date or fifty. :)

The worst she can say is, "No"...
Mark(psycho)Phipps9 HAHAHA! )

suicidalpiety

suicidalpiety

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:Random interests that revolve around a mythological and literate world. I love writing, reading and art of many varieties. I paint, sketch and role play different games. I have a fascination with dragons and immortality, or at least the concept of it.
I could say Buffy's infamous speech "I have a thing. I thought you might have a thing and maybe we could have a thing. And then you go 'do you like Mexican?'"

I personally prefer the approach of something sweet but not smothering. Example, I really love poetry. My current fiancee left me a little poem before we were really together. Beautiful Dreamer. I'm sure you know (of) it. It was great and I still have it! :P

So I suggest doing a small, sweet gesture and following it up with the inevitable going for a walk or coffee or out somewhere. Be sure it's somewhere she wants to go. If you take her to an arcade and she's not a gamer, she'll bite you.

stang1

stang1

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 10 posts
Yeah, a Rose always works. And then the kind words. Even if bluttered, they are sometimes flattered that you are so tongue tied actually. So go say Hi and smile! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users