Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Real Request System

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
Well, after yesterday's little prank, we've given into demand and we're officially debuting the new request system. Take a look around. We're sure you're going to like it.

http://www.secondshifters.com/artist/index/A
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
Looks good

but...

H.I.M. and H_I_M are still seperate instances, same for static-x and static x,

Another question, isn't NIN Nine Inch Nails?

No Queen, Meat Loaf, Madonna, King Crimson etc? but i guess thats just updates to the list.

Everything else looks very good.
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

ValgadisRTBH

ValgadisRTBH

Bartholemew and the Oobleck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts
  • Interests:Music of nearly every genre.
Very nice, bout the only improvement I can think of would be to if possible include the off the server Dj's selections on top of the "core" mp3s. But that would just be a bonus heh.
Reason and Logic are my Sword and Shield
Unreasoned Faith is my Dragon
Blind belief is a dangerous plague
Do you bend for the truth?
Or force it to bend for you?

robot

robot

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:technology, anime, drawing, politics and conspiracies, pretty much everything cyber, dark stuff
Can I still request Spice Girls....I mean come on, everybody loved them.
The junkyard whispers my name...again and again
Q. Are you going to Hell?
A. Are we there yet? I've gotta pee pee.

Project 6209 - Industrial/Electronica/Alternative straight from Chicago
Project 6209 @ Myspace.com
Project 6209 @ Last.fm
Project 6209 @ Facebook
maschinetheist on DeviantArt

Zim2

Zim2

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:goth,comics,music,cartoons,sex
I was hoping Alphaville would be up there. (I was sure it was one of Water's CDs)
I keep wanting to request, "Sometimes I wish that you were dead"...for my wife. : ;)

suicidalpiety

suicidalpiety

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:Random interests that revolve around a mythological and literate world. I love writing, reading and art of many varieties. I paint, sketch and role play different games. I have a fascination with dragons and immortality, or at least the concept of it.
It's a good idea, and I've been abusing it, but there are some things on here that I know you've played (resulting in me owning it) that aren't on the requests. Are we still allowed to use the old fashoined requestion a song at all? Or should we just send requests in to you or Water and you'll look in to it, possibly adding the c.d./song to the list?

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts

It's a good idea, and I've been abusing it, but there are some things on here that I know you've played (resulting in me owning it) that aren't on the requests. Are we still allowed to use the old fashoined requestion a song at all? Or should we just send requests in to you or Water and you'll look in to it, possibly adding the c.d./song to the list?

Yep, you can still send us requests the old fashioned way, either by instant messenger or by email and we'll try to get them on air for you.
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users