Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Random Poems

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Anything that makes my body move to the sound of the music. It makes my wings spread out so i can fly. I'd rather fly in doors.

Burn is the name and magic is my game, I'm a summoner of many things but angels; they don't like what I'm doing.

My name, i really do like my REM name only because Caz (that's what the beginning of his name sounds like) named me out of spite for his brother because the Arc Gabriel, no matter how much he curses the human race and kills us off one by one, he is still accepted by God as his Death Angel.
This seems like a good thread to unload all my poems off my computer and to make some good use of them.

Please feel free to judge them as you please.
After all "It's only human."

Edited by Gabriel, 06 April 2006 - 11:32 AM.

"Time comes when the the cold sets in and puts Gods work into a deep Coma like slumber, this my friends is called death and it could never be oh so beautiful this time of the year."

Tomorrow is another day to find out if your going to die or not, better get to work
before Dark angel of death comes back for more than just his redemption's.

Final thought for the day:

Did you know that President Obama signed his stimulus package at the same desk where President Clinton got his package stimulated?

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Anything that makes my body move to the sound of the music. It makes my wings spread out so i can fly. I'd rather fly in doors.

Burn is the name and magic is my game, I'm a summoner of many things but angels; they don't like what I'm doing.

My name, i really do like my REM name only because Caz (that's what the beginning of his name sounds like) named me out of spite for his brother because the Arc Gabriel, no matter how much he curses the human race and kills us off one by one, he is still accepted by God as his Death Angel.
*My world*

Welcome to my world
of rotting flesh and howling screams
burning bodies along with devil'd children
dancing in the flames

of rotting flesh and howling screams
come cry in pain while others are
dancing in the flames
provoking my mind

some cry in pain while others are
burning bodies with devil'd children
provoking my mind welcome to my world.

"Time comes when the the cold sets in and puts Gods work into a deep Coma like slumber, this my friends is called death and it could never be oh so beautiful this time of the year."

Tomorrow is another day to find out if your going to die or not, better get to work

Did you know that President Obama signed his stimulus package at the same desk where President Clinton got his package stimulated?

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts

Society

*absolved, consecrated, sanctimonious, passed by the hatred of fear.

~Like a mass flood of crows perched in the fibers of the eternal tree of life.

*Living and hiding behind the scars, burrowed beneath their skin of salvation coveting all that is around them in complete arrogance thinking to themselves that it's good for the economy.

~These are our words, and this is what goes on in our life of ignorance.

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts

Plague

You are nothing but a plague
Distorted and undone
You’re ignorant and lonely
All put in to one

Distorted and undone
With a misfit body and scolded eyes
All put in to one
Don’t touch me

With a misfit body and scolded eyes
You’re ignorant and lonely
Don’t touch me
You are nothing but a plague

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts

Death

*Death is nothing but a hollowed out color that’s black.
Like the calm before the storm, silence is all around.
Death leaves the mouth so dry and stale it tastes empty.
The pale face leaves your eyes feeling pitiful and cold, while your nose picks up the piercing rancid smell coming form the decomposing lifeless body, where death left its marking.

This dear friend is Death still in the making.

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts

I STILL LOVE YOU~

* When you talk to me I almost think that you are alive.
I can almost feel your soft warm voice enter my ear and touch my skin.
You say you're alive, but I know better.
When you lay open in you shallow bed, I swear I can almost see you breathe life.
Your eyes ignore me now, but the eyes that you had for me before told me other wise.
Even after death your beauty is still untouched, just like my love for you after you died.

I STILL LOVE YOU

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts

Thoughts

*Thoughts are just thoughts, simple but yet so complex.
Thinking is easy but what to think about is harder that you think. Thoughts can only be thought of when one thinks to themselves or towards another. A thought can be a theory or a theory can be just a thought. As you think of this think of that think of where you're standing at. Don't think to hard, your thoughts will wander with out you thinking about it! Trying not to think is impossible, instead try to think of a plan white wall. Now that's a tough thought to think of. The most common simple thought is the most complex one to think over. Just like people, thoughts are unique, no 2 thoughts that one thinks are never the same once thought about the first time.

~ Now that's a lot of thinking, Don't cha think

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts

I need help Confused

* Don't take me for granted
I don't know who I am
My head aches and chest hurts
go away

I don't know who I am
I can't remember
go away
I need help

I can't remember
my head aches and chest hurts
I need help
don't take me for granted

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts

Dancing Lesson

Dance; dance till your heart can't dance anymore. Let your heart race faster until time slows down and you can't breathe out what you want anymore. Hold the beat in your legs and the words in your heart, it easy to start but never to stop. Now hold your breath and count to 10 show the world what it's like to be born again. That’s what your bodies are meant for, that and more.

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts

WISHFUL THINKING

* I think of you as a friend
Someone I can talk to or defend

* I think of you as a person with a unique piece of mind
Who I can depend when I want to find

* I want to think that you're real but every time I want to hold you but emptiness is all I feel

Thinking about love is just wishful thinking.

Edited by Gabriel, 06 April 2006 - 11:43 AM.

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts

Please

Hold me tight and never let me go. Please.
Lock me in your arms and throw away the key then
tell me that everything will be okay for you and me. Please.
My love for you lingers between destiny and fate.
Not knowing what I should do, I turn to you for your guidance and pray that you will take me in. Please.

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts

No title

Will you hold me till the time endz?
Or would out me go away from you and never to return?
I’m the one you wanted for all those years... what am I to you?
What do you want to do with me?
All I want to do is be with you....Will I let you go?
Non Mollare Mai...this is what I remind my self every day...because I love you. To never let go.
Even if it's a one sided love, I still love you.
Hold me please.

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts

Killing Time

Days are passing by through and through, and the sky never seemed so full of beauty in blue.
There is a time in life when one realizes the beauty of the world but when it comes to that time it's too late.
The worms already made the dinner plans and your name is on their plate.
Until my time comes I’ll just be sitting back killing time.

Quote:
"Death is only the begining of the end"

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts

No title

I never thought that I alone could take love for granted.
Till one day the one I was about to confess my love who
confessed his departure with me.
Not to love someone, drives one mad like the mad hatter.
To gain love then gain loss could damage the mind and
the body to hollowness.
T'is better to not love than to love at all because you never experience the pain of the loss that tags along the gain.

Quote:
"Hurts doesn't it?"

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts

Tell Me

Tell me that your there don't leave me all alone.
Tell me not to worry that we'll see each other again soon so I don't fell left out.
Tell me all the things we did together so that my mind can enjoy it.
Tell me about the time we made love so that my body will never forget that feeling for the first time.
Tell me that everyone is happy and that they moved on with there lives because I wanted them too.
But please don't tell me about the time I died. It makes me sad.

~ Azriel's daughter

Chattur'gha

Chattur'gha

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in latin, books, motorcycles, poetry, and numerous other things.
Very nicely done. I liked them all, especially Plague. You have your very own poetic
stlye, excellent work Gabriel.

Edited by Chattur'gha, 06 April 2006 - 11:51 AM.

Sint mihi dei acherontis propitii, valeat numen triplex Jehovae, ignei areii, aquantani spiritus salvete: orientis princeps Belzebub, inferni ardentis monarcha et demigorgon, propitiamus vos, ut appareat, et surgat Mephostophilis...

quod tumeraris: per Jehovam, gehnnam, et consecratam aquam quam nunc spargo; signumque crucis quod nunc facio; et per vota nostra ipse nunc surgat nobis dicatus Mephostophils!!!
-The Summoning Satan Scene of Faust

What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion.
-Sephiroth

When you choose not to give in with all of your being that is when you truly transcend your humanity.
-Arucard

The Unspeakable
Yggdrasil
Beastmaster
The Great Sephiroth
Dark Messenger
The Unborn
Wolfen

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts

This only the start of how I view the world. through my forsaken eyes. I blame my father.

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts

Take the time to look around an take in all that you know from your surroundings.

Now imagin that someone has taken every thing away from you and you can't get it back with out killing some one.

they tell you that you have to kill the love of your life...whether it's your girlfriend or boyfriend. or your baby sister or brother even your whole family but no matter what you have to kill someone to get what you lost, back.

when I realized this i looked in the mirror and feel 6 feet to the ground.
when i looked down all has been returened to me.

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts

there is a time when you belive that every thing will be okay and that nothing will ever go wrong. then you wake up and noticed that there is blood on the floor an there is body parts of littlt children on the floor. your wrong...again.

Edited by Gabriel, 12 April 2006 - 10:57 AM.

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts

No title this time

Your hiding from me, I can tell.
You look in to my eyes then you look hastily look away.
You taunt me with your looks that I admire,
And you haunt me with your voice
In which my heart desires.
Yet you talk to me and end the conversation short.
I feel a sense of teasing going on; are you playing with my mind?
Or do you push me away so I can love you more from afar?
Are you playing hard to get? Or are you not letting anyone in because you were hurt once before?
I believe you push me away to prove my loyalty to you.
When will you accept me; your love from afar?
When will you quit playing games with my heart?
No more hiding; I’m in love with you.

~ Azriel's daughter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users