Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Random Poems

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Anything that makes my body move to the sound of the music. It makes my wings spread out so i can fly. I'd rather fly in doors.

Burn is the name and magic is my game, I'm a summoner of many things but angels; they don't like what I'm doing.

My name, i really do like my REM name only because Caz (that's what the beginning of his name sounds like) named me out of spite for his brother because the Arc Gabriel, no matter how much he curses the human race and kills us off one by one, he is still accepted by God as his Death Angel.
again no title is needed for this one

I touch you and you fall apart right before my eyes.
Your angel wings are broken and your skin is cold and dull.
Your eyes which were full of life now are the empty
gateways to your hollowed soul.
My love, my life; what happened to you?
When you were looking for love you found me and when I was looking for hope I found you. Then again, you never stopped looking did you?
Then when you found it you grew apart
form everything that made your beauty unique.
That was the day we made love and you looked in to my eyes.
What did you see that made you so cold to my lonely touch?
You know don’t you? Why I made love to you? Now you’re afraid,
but of what?

"Time comes when the the cold sets in and puts Gods work into a deep Coma like slumber, this my friends is called death and it could never be oh so beautiful this time of the year."

Tomorrow is another day to find out if your going to die or not, better get to work
before Dark angel of death comes back for more than just his redemption's.

Final thought for the day:

Did you know that President Obama signed his stimulus package at the same desk where President Clinton got his package stimulated?

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Anything that makes my body move to the sound of the music. It makes my wings spread out so i can fly. I'd rather fly in doors.

Burn is the name and magic is my game, I'm a summoner of many things but angels; they don't like what I'm doing.

My name, i really do like my REM name only because Caz (that's what the beginning of his name sounds like) named me out of spite for his brother because the Arc Gabriel, no matter how much he curses the human race and kills us off one by one, he is still accepted by God as his Death Angel.
No title

You think you know me but looks aren’t every thing.
I know you look at me from a distance;
What you see is not always what you get.
You know my name but when you say it; what does it meant to you?
How do you feel?
I know you want me but you’ll just have to wait.
When the time becomes ours alone, then you’ll see that seeing isn’t always believing and that there’s no true love at first sight only true love at first touch.
With these words said and until that time come’ will you look at me the same or call my name like you use to?
Then when the time comes I promise to hold you with my love.
In return all I ask is that you understand who I am and love me for what I am.
Now all I ask of you is;
Can you wait for me?

"Time comes when the the cold sets in and puts Gods work into a deep Coma like slumber, this my friends is called death and it could never be oh so beautiful this time of the year."

Tomorrow is another day to find out if your going to die or not, better get to work

Did you know that President Obama signed his stimulus package at the same desk where President Clinton got his package stimulated?

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts

Trust me this doesn't need a title either...

~I watch you as you walk upon the stage to move on.
You’re smiling, but how do you really feel about moving on?
You show the people your happiness but I know you better than anyone, you’re sad.
You’re scared to move on because you believe that I’ll forget about you and find someone else.
But there is no one else. You’re one of a kind; you’re my love; my soul mate.
I love you more than life it self because you are my life I love to live and never want to end. You make me smile no matter how much I push you away.
Your loyalty is beautiful and your heart is golden.
I watch you receive your paper on stage. I can’t make you wait any longer because I am afraid of losing you more than that of my own life.
“STOP!? I cry out before you walk away form the podium. I watch you stop.
I run to you; my heart races, I’m scared. You look at me with a tear running down your soft face. I knew you were sad and that your smile was just for show.
Your eyes; my god your eyes never seemed so beautiful till this moment.
This is what I made you wait for; this is our time.
Nobody else matters, it’s just you and I on the stage now.
I slowly wipe the tears running with grace on your rosy cheeks.
“My god? I whisper a loud so you could hear the love in my voice I have for you.
“I’m sorry if I ever hurt you in any way, I want to be with you.? As I said those words I watched your eyes grow and my heart grew with them.
You run into my arms crying but not in sorrow or pain but with relief and joy.
I never want to hurt you again. You look into my eyes and say “I love you?
“I love you to my angel? and with those words said followed a kiss.
Now the world knows about us, who cares? This is our time.
I’ll never forget my promise I made and I’ll never push you away again.
“Will you marry me??

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts

Pandora’s Gift

Beady eyes, tiny hands along with a beautiful tail.
You’re cute and sweet and full of life and innocence, I really love you.
Your mind is a mystery wrapped with in an enigma. What are you thinking?
Monkey sees, monkey do but when you seem me sad you do your best to make me smile.
We have so much in common; we’re both trapped in a world where politics an people piss us off. Also we have each other.
People tell me that you’re a wonderful pet; you’re not my pet you are my friend, my companion, my joy to cherish till the end.
You’re more than just a present you’re a gift;
My gift to complete the loneliness I felt all those years.
When you sleep next to me
I rub your cute little fuzzy tummy because it makes you have nice dreams.
When you wake I brush your fur and play with your cute tale and when you get sick I wrap you in your favorite blanket and make you your favorite soup and later on sing you to sleep with your favorite songs we shared together.
Now you’ve become more than just a friend; You are my world.

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts

No title…

Tell me how you feel about me?
We held hands, made lip contacts and yet I feel as though as something is missing.
With every kiss I receive from you, our connection becomes stronger.
With each physical contact we make, your eyes never seemed to leave mine.
I still as though there is something missing.
You told me that you love me but your words seems so hollow; empty; incomplete.
Trust cannot be built on empty words just like love cannot be built on hollow emotions.
To me I believe that you feel pressured to those 3 words when you’re around me.
I know you want to love me just by the look in your eyes and the sweetness in your voice, but do you alone what the world means?
Please don’t stop trying to love me, but there’s something missing.
Am I looking in all the wrong places for that missing piece that can finally make us whole? We have friendship and we laughed together. You even showed me that you cared for me on that special day of the year.
Some how I feel that your love for me is based on friendship and laughter, but love is no joke and it’s no common. Love is about trust and loyalty.
That’s what’s missing; our trust, our loyalty towards each other.
If I asked to walk alone; will you be there at the end of the road?
If I told you that I needed time alone; will you understand?
Then if I asked you I needed time alone to go on a voyage of self discovery; can you survive our time apart?
During that time of waiting do you promise on my return no matter what; that even if we are apart that our love will survive till the end?

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts

Im back what do yha know.

after being held up in court and funerals you would expect to have some kind of alone time to put all the broken puzzles shattered among the sorrow to figure out what to do with ones life.

well since im back its time to get posting my poems once more.

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts

Who are you?

The few memories I have of you linger in my heart,
Like fragments of a puzzle.

My heart hangs onto your face, looking for the truth.
As you; the lonely artist wanders,
And whose heart screams in pain
And eyes that stare with kindness,
Wanders into the shadows hiding behind smiles and laughter;

Who are you?

You seal away those dreams I had for you
And continue to fight to stay faraway from a lovers dawn.

Forgotten is what the artists true face believed
And beneath your masque is the endless dark waltz,
That engulfs everything that the morning embraced by peace.

The color of blood that flows in your brush,
Thick with emotions,
Create a distance between you and the dark canvas.

No one knows who you are or where you came from.
Not even both sides of the light canvas recognizes
The colorful stories that you paint upon her.

Even when the blue flames of hope tinge the sky,
Youre still faraway from a lovers dawn
Holding on to an unfulfilled wish.

I travel high above the lonely sky
Towards where your heart screams
And where your eyes stare with kindness,
To allow you to continue to seal away my dreams
And to keep fighting to force away the lovers dawn;
That you secretly search for.

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts

The Angel

As a little girl just wandering looking for a purpose I believe that the one i met
in a world where love is a shared life thats not lived in honor but in vain, gave me a reason to do more than to just write.
It only seems like yesterday when I met a boy with eyes and hands along with a gentle voice like his.
Even though he was a year younger than me he seemed a lot more wise and experienced than what he really was.
He seemed to always look away from others who wanted to love him and understand him.
With his roman god like features the words he spoke mesmerized my soul and exercised my mind.
With no regrets i turned to him not because he was my eye candy but because i wanted to hear his voice and feel his aura next to mine. I could tell he was scared to fall in love. It wasn't in his nature to do so. Like a trapped soul bound to wander the world he didn't want to hurt anyone but himself. The ones who witnessed this side of him kept themselves away from him, even death himself turned away from him. He won't let any body close to his heart to find out who he is.
All he knows is that when someone he loves gets close to him all they do is cause pain both mentally and physically. This creates a greater distance between the ones who need him and himself. To me he is an angel trapped within a mortal's body wanting to find someone but is doomed to walk the earth to search for acceptance and understanding while hiding himself under a masque of smiles haunted by the truth of who he really is. To the others he's an artist and a lover of many things but life. Everyone has secrets but the ones he has caught my attention not because he's different but because i felt a relation with in it. As I get to know him more and more my attraction for his secret fades and become a love for his aura hidden under his masque of mystery craving not his body but his tough of darkness. Now I dont know if i fell in love with my search for his secret or him. Even though my communications are cut off from him because of my situation I still have him not only im my mind but in my heart begging and fighting to keep him alive with in my soul. He's one angel I dont want to lose even though i lost all guidance from the others. I feel so alone with out him but if we must have contacts separated so he doesnt get hurt, then so be it. In the mean time I won't lose hope in being next to him not only as a friend to hear is cries but as something more even if im in spirit. I won't give up this is what I promised him.

Edited by Gabriel, 07 February 2007 - 12:48 AM.

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts

IM BACK AGAIN TO RAISE HELL AND SUMMON FORTH THE DEMONS OF CREATIVITY!!!

GO ON TELL ME YOU MISSED ME J/K.....

I Been busy Casting, with Trial and Error of Spells and so far i ended up
Burnt, Burned, and Possessed several times with in the past 2 years.
But now i have it under control so now i feel free to have a life of my own now.

Dont get me wrong i still cast but now that i have the ability to relax im going to use
it like its going out of style!!

So im looking for comments or suggestions even a different topic to start my magic on.

So whats the word?

GABRIEL

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriēl

Gabriēl

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 3 posts

The Angel

As a little girl just wandering looking for a purpose I believe that the one i met
in a world where love is a shared life thats not lived in honor but in vain, gave me a reason to do more than to just write.
It only seems like yesterday when I met a boy with eyes and hands along with a gentle voice like his.
Even though he was a year younger than me he seemed a lot more wise and experienced than what he really was.
He seemed to always look away from others who wanted to love him and understand him.
With his roman god like features the words he spoke mesmerized my soul and exercised my mind.
With no regrets i turned to him not because he was my eye candy but because i wanted to hear his voice and feel his aura next to mine. I could tell he was scared to fall in love. It wasn't in his nature to do so. Like a trapped soul bound to wander the world he didn't want to hurt anyone but himself. The ones who witnessed this side of him kept themselves away from him, even death himself turned away from him. He won't let any body close to his heart to find out who he is.
All he knows is that when someone he loves gets close to him all they do is cause pain both mentally and physically. This creates a greater distance between the ones who need him and himself. To me he is an angel trapped within a mortal's body wanting to find someone but is doomed to walk the earth to search for acceptance and understanding while hiding himself under a masque of smiles haunted by the truth of who he really is. To the others he's an artist and a lover of many things but life. Everyone has secrets but the ones he has caught my attention not because he's different but because i felt a relation with in it. As I get to know him more and more my attraction for his secret fades and become a love for his aura hidden under his masque of mystery craving not his body but his tough of darkness. Now I dont know if i fell in love with my search for his secret or him. Even though my communications are cut off from him because of my situation I still have him not only im my mind but in my heart begging and fighting to keep him alive with in my soul. He's one angel I dont want to lose even though i lost all guidance from the others. I feel so alone with out him but if we must have contacts separated so he doesnt get hurt, then so be it. In the mean time I won't lose hope in being next to him not only as a friend to hear is cries but as something more even if im in spirit. I won't give up this is what I promised him.

I do believe this post is about me.. =]

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts

I do believe this post is about me.. =]

:angry:
I hid in the shadows for a reason....
How did you find me?
Do you always stalk your prey, in public?
How's Your Dark Canvas doing?

So now i take it that i have to go back to my
alias....

* Not everyone can be you Gabriel....meanie

Burn
The Light Canvas

Edited by Gabriel, 28 May 2009 - 09:21 AM.

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriēl

Gabriēl

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 3 posts

:angry:
I hid in the shadows for a reason....
How did you find me?
Do you always stalk your prey, in public?
How's Your Dark Canvas doing?

So now i take it that i have to go back to my
alias....

* Not everyone can be you Gabriel....meanie

Burn
The Light Canvas

My canvas as of now is non-existent...
Why hide in the shadows when you were always quick to step into the light?
One always has a way of finding someone who wants to be found.... Don't you think?

You can stick with Gabriel, It's quite flattering that after all these years I remain in your mind, and so it seems, your heart!
How about your own canvas?

Is this the end? or another way of the new.

- I don't know what questions to ask due to the fact only one has been in my mind...

- I asked the artist if I could share his pain. I already knew, so the artist proclaimed to me. The honest truth is that now I know. I now realize who he shares his pain with. It's the very same thing that shares his jealousy and pain of loss; his canvas.

- The canvas is painted with his color of emotions. He lashes at the canvas with his brushes; painting and shaping it to his likeness, only one can imagine.

- There is word that an artist can only be himself if his artwork is just the same as him. With the way he talks to his canvas the color of its brush changes.

- Now I understand who he wants to pain and share his colors with; The Canvas. Now I don't have to dance among the paint brushes to find out who he is and why he hides from love. For he is Gabriēl the angel of death and the left hand of god. Who fears not death but life itself! And knows that to love, is to slowly die.

- May the angels guide you back to the heavens to take back your place among the Arc's to be reunited and whole once more.

- As I lay the last of my words down; I only claim that I'm not giving up, only no longer interfering.

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts

My canvas as of now is non-existent...
Why hide in the shadows when you were always quick to step into the light?
One always has a way of finding someone who wants to be found.... Don't you think?

You can stick with Gabriel, It's quite flattering that after all these years I remain in your mind, and so it seems, your heart!
How about your own canvas?

Is this the end? or another way of the new.

- I don't know what questions to ask due to the fact only one has been in my mind...

- I asked the artist if I could share his pain. I already knew, so the artist proclaimed to me. The honest truth is that now I know. I now realize who he shares his pain with. It's the very same thing that shares his jealousy and pain of loss; his canvas.

- The canvas is painted with his color of emotions. He lashes at the canvas with his brushes; painting and shaping it to his likeness, only one can imagine.

- There is word that an artist can only be himself if his artwork is just the same as him. With the way he talks to his canvas the color of its brush changes.

- Now I understand who he wants to pain and share his colors with; The Canvas. Now I don't have to dance among the paint brushes to find out who he is and why he hides from love. For he is Gabriel the angel of death and the left hand of god. Who fears not death but life itself! And knows that to love, is to slowly die.

- May the angels guide you back to the heavens to take back your place among the Arc's to be reunited and whole once more.

- As I lay the last of my words down; I only claim that I'm not giving up, only no longer interfering.

Your face and words sill haunt my mind to this very day. Including the Dream.

My shadows are what keep me down to earth, and keep my head out of the clouds. This is my place to fit in.
I have been Called Gabriel since way before I met you. I always had dreams of him/it, since i was a kid. you fit the description well when i first set eyes on you and the incident with your dark canvas made it clear who your angel was.

i been doing magic for years, then i stopped for a bit while joining the military....Then I found my inspiration to keep doing what makes me happy, remember i was always happy around you. (except when your dark canvas was around then i wanted to kick her in the teeth.... <_< ) you learn something new every day.

Well know that this means? That it will never be the end for us, cause what was never lost but hiding was still found lurking in the shadows and brought back to the light (or in this case brought back into your world). lmao :) Now that i remember i did make a promise, now im bound to keep.

You also know that as long as your in my life then i have only but to interfere, it's what i do best. :D
Frenchy.... :P It's only Human, Right?

So Gabe, Whats the Color of your Paint Brushed Heart for me?
Maybe you can paint your colors on me for once.

Meow
Love da
Burn

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriēl

Gabriēl

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 3 posts
Get on yahoo or something so we can continue this elsewhere. =]

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts

Get on yahoo or something so we can continue this elsewhere. =]

dude, your so fired.... :P

~ Azriel's daughter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users