Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I think

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Anaxagoras

Anaxagoras

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts
We seem to have a lot of members, and a lot of signups, but NO posts or vists from those members that sign up. I think we need to fix this problem, anyone have any ideas as to how we cam up the fourm posts and the vists to the site?

I know that xander will more then likely be willing to advertise ss on his site when its finally up. But I think we need more then that, because until I can get off my lazy ass and get more pr up for his site (as soon as I know what day itll finally be viewed to the public) there wont be any traffic ativity for this site at all.

I think what we need to do is really get the street team going. So far I dont see a single thing about ss on any of the sites that I go to on a daily basis. I will check out ad space thingys of doom on those sites and see what they can offer. But Im not up to doing it alone.

I put this post here, because I feel its a topic the entire site needs to work on, If we love ss so much. We should feel the need to share this special site and its awesome members. I think it is really sad when I vist the site four days in a row, and under ten posts have been made, we should have hundreds a day or more.

Im open to any suggestions. If anyone is interested.....

Edit: spelling error

Edited by Anaxagoras, 15 April 2006 - 08:27 AM.

Solitude's Angel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users