Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Easter Bunny Accused of Hitting Customer

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
FORT MYERS, Fla. (AP) -- The Easter Bunny has been fired - for losing his head. Arthur J. McClure, 22, who had been hired to play the Easter Bunny at a local mall has been accused of removing the head of the costume and hitting a customer, authorities said.

McClure punched Erin Johansson when she got upset that the photo exhibit was closing 10 minutes early Saturday night, police reports said. The incident was witnessed by dozens of people at the Edison Mall, including 15 children.

McClure said he never punched Johansson. He claims he was trying to stop a fight between his wife - exhibit manager Crystal Frechette - and Johansson.

He said he took the bunny's head off because he had been wearing it for nine hours and was hot.

"My shirt was soaked with sweat," McClure said. "I almost threw up."

Mall management issued an apology to parents and children. Golden, Colo.-based Noerr Programs Corp., which contracted with the mall to run the photo set, fired McClure and Frechette on Monday. They also have been charged with battery and disturbing the peace.

Source: Associated Press
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Qryztufre

Qryztufre

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Making the world a better place one smile at a time.
I always said that there was no true and pure good in the world...and I believe that the violence shown by the Easter Bunny in this story is proof of my belief.

crapartist

crapartist

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 posts
and doing a quick search of google shows past violent actions done by this childrens icon:

Posted Image

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
whoah...i never would have figured the easter bunny for a terrorist...

everybody gets pissed off sometimes...dude just picked a bad time to deal with it, and in a bad way...

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Location:Stepping off my porch and into my santuary. The night's embrace.
  • Interests:The Tarot, the Oracle, Various types of metal, older rock (nothing after 1996) Techno, some rap, (Young Jeezy's Recession is my shit) the paranormal, anime, reading and writing.
Yeah, I'm just waiting for santa to start dropping bombs down people's chimneys.

.............You better not be naughty...........Santa will get you..........
I walk the path of Darkness, people say I'm evil for it, I say they are wrong.
Light and Dark by themselves are neutral entities, sure good generally chooses the light, while evil generally chooses the dark. However, it is not the path you walk, but how you walk it. It is not the power you weild, but how you weild it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users