Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Introducing Misstress Little Baby Boy

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Reading, drawing cuddling with mah kitten >.>; Watching horror movies! Dude ya'll have to see House of Wax! The movie is friggen awesome and Paris Hilton dies! Who wouldn't want to see that?XD
Well...He is finally here. Adam Lee was born on May 3rd weighing 7 pounds 12 ounces, measuring at 20 and half inches. I have never been so happy in my life and I am so proud of my beautiful son. What more could I possibly ask for..

Attached Files

He calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stench and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room. So send my resignation to the bride and the groom
Let’s go down! This elevator only goes up to ten. He's not around. He's always looking at men Down by the pool, He doesn't have many friends. As they are face down and bloated Snap a shot with the lens.
If you marry me. Would you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the hearts you break. And all the cyanide you drank.
She keeps a picture of the body she lends. Got nasty blisters from the money she spends. She got a life of her own and it shows, By the Benz she drives at 90 by the Barbies’ and Kens. If you ever say, never too late. I'll forget all the diamonds you ate. Lost in coma and covered in cake. Increase the medication. Share the vows at the wake. (Kiss the bride.)
If you marry me. Will you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you've made. And say goodnight to the heart you break,And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the vows you take.
And say goodbye to the life you make. And saygoodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you’ve made.
And say goodnight to the heart you break, And all the cyanide you drank. To the last parade. And the parties fade. And the choice you made. To the end.
~*My Chemical Romance~*~ To The End

(Picture: www.pin-uptoons.org ~Friggen awesome site!Please give credit to the site if you use a picture there. Thanks.~

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

There's A Wocket In My Pocket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
Aww! Beautiful baby! And I LOVE his name! I've always loved the name "Adam." :)

suicidalpiety

suicidalpiety

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:Random interests that revolve around a mythological and literate world. I love writing, reading and art of many varieties. I paint, sketch and role play different games. I have a fascination with dragons and immortality, or at least the concept of it.
Aww! Cuteness!

(Makes me want a child)

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
WTF????@?@?@@?
Why didnt I know about this bundle of joy being in the way?

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Reading, drawing cuddling with mah kitten >.>; Watching horror movies! Dude ya'll have to see House of Wax! The movie is friggen awesome and Paris Hilton dies! Who wouldn't want to see that?XD
Thank you, thank you ^_^ He is growing now! Eek 12 pounds 22 inches long. My god he is such a little porker. Not to mention he is the only male that can touch my boobs without getting slapped XD!!! My guy friends say he is the luckiest kid in the world *dies of laughter*

Rose: errrr..*cough* >.> After I got pregant I stopped coming to second shifters and vampires due to the fact that I was still in school and I was totally working my ass off to graduate ^^; Sorreh? Here are some more pictures of Adam

Attached Files

He calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stench and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room. So send my resignation to the bride and the groom
Let’s go down! This elevator only goes up to ten. He's not around. He's always looking at men Down by the pool, He doesn't have many friends. As they are face down and bloated Snap a shot with the lens.
If you marry me. Would you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the hearts you break. And all the cyanide you drank.
She keeps a picture of the body she lends. Got nasty blisters from the money she spends. She got a life of her own and it shows, By the Benz she drives at 90 by the Barbies’ and Kens. If you ever say, never too late. I'll forget all the diamonds you ate. Lost in coma and covered in cake. Increase the medication. Share the vows at the wake. (Kiss the bride.)
If you marry me. Will you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you've made. And say goodnight to the heart you break,And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the vows you take.
And say goodbye to the life you make. And saygoodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you’ve made.
And say goodnight to the heart you break, And all the cyanide you drank. To the last parade. And the parties fade. And the choice you made. To the end.

(Picture: www.pin-uptoons.org ~Friggen awesome site!Please give credit to the site if you use a picture there. Thanks.~

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
I'm so glad that your bundle of joy is doing well and you took care of school and such. :) Good job! Happy day happy day. :)

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
Wooo! I'm back..and my son is now 3 months old. He is a BIG boy! He already rolls over on his own, eats babyfoods and drinks applejuice, he can pull himself to stand with help(me holding his hands) and he is teething. Now..if only I could get his sleeping schedule changed x.x! This pic is me and him, thats a korn shirt I am wearing btw! \m/>.<\m/!!!

Attached Files

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Reading, drawing cuddling with mah kitten &gt;.&gt;; Watching horror movies! Dude ya'll have to see House of Wax! The movie is friggen awesome and Paris Hilton dies! Who wouldn't want to see that?XD
W00t! Adam is now 9 months old weighing a whopping 22 pounds ^_^

Attached Files

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Reading, drawing cuddling with mah kitten &gt;.&gt;; Watching horror movies! Dude ya'll have to see House of Wax! The movie is friggen awesome and Paris Hilton dies! Who wouldn't want to see that?XD
And here is a new pic of me

Attached Files

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Blasphemy. Sarcasm. Randomnicity.
Hey, any more pics of you and your boy? He must have grown a good bit since February.
Laugh at tyrants and the tragedy they inflict; our tears are evidence of subservience but our laughter condemns them to ignominy.

I'm going to do everything and everyone I ever wanted to do, some stuff I said I'd never do so I know what i'm missing out on, and then I'm going to make glow in the dark chocolate pudding for everyone.

Underworld officials say they have not yet decided on a permanent punishment for the terrorists.

"Eventually, we'll settle on an eternal and unending task for them," said Lord Androalphus, High Praetor of Excruciations. "But for now, everyone down here wants a crack at them. The legions of fang-wombed hags will take their pleasure on their shattered carcasses for most of this afternoon. Tomorrow, their flesh will be melted from their bones like wax in the burning embrace of the Mother of Cowards. The day after that, they'll be sodomized by the Fallen and their bowels shredded by a demonic ejaculate of burning sand. Then, on Sunday, Satan gets them all day. I can't even imagine what he's got cooked up for them."

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
Well, I didn't even know you had been pregnant and had a baby and he had grown so much and be who knows how old and how heavy now....

All I can say is that Adam was born on May 3rd, that's one day after my birthday. He's in for an interesting life.
Many belated congratulations!

PH34R D4H NEENJ4H!!! :ph34r:
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
New pics!! YAY

Attached Files

• Attached File  tn.jpg   1.81KB   0 downloads

Reverie

Reverie

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Dark music, classical, metal, Black tourmaline, lace, web design, writing, Tarot, Vampire the Masquerade, Victorian, loyalty, devotion, making wishes come true.
Lady you are looking great and Adam is so cute I could bite him.
Do or do not. There is no try." ~ Yoda

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
An updated picture.. I LOVE this picture..

Attached Files

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
Here is another.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Adam.jpg   162.6KB   0 downloads

MythHorn

MythHorn

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 32 posts
He is soooo cute! Looks like he is a bundle of mischief! :lol:

I love seeing happy child pictures. All children should be that way. :)
It is never too late to be what we might have been. - George Eliot

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused. - author unknown

The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything. - Theodore Roosevelt

Life is never easy for those who dream. - Robert James Waller

People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within. - Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. - Anais Nin

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Interests:Dexter in training.
He's got a great smile!!!! :D
Posted Image

Sometimes it's in the darkness that we truly learn to see.

I'm Dexter in training - so watch it! Imma watchin' you!

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
Some newer pics!

Attached Files

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Interests:Dexter in training.
EGGSSS!!! :) :)

Showing you his find!!!
Posted Image

Sometimes it's in the darkness that we truly learn to see.

I'm Dexter in training - so watch it! Imma watchin' you!

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users