Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

broken hearted...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
okay, so my fiance left me...and moved to seattle...to go to college...i didn't find out that she's not taking classes until next fall...she didn't bother to tell me until she had gotten down there...so i raise a bunch of money to move down there...now she wants me to wait a year...

she says she still loves me...and she says it isn't a hunt for new dick...she says alot...

i want to get over her...but my heart belongs to her...i feel very rejected...especially considering we were planning to be married on the fourth of july...

my theory: she got cold feet and she's looking around before she ties the knot...very insulting...very hurtfull...

i don't know what the fuck to do...she told me i wasn't allowed to be with other women...so i made her promise she wouldn't be with other men...

she hasn't returned my calls, emailed me, or messaged me for three days...part of the agreement was constant long distance contact...daily...

i know what you're thinking, long distance relationships don't work...but i really want to be with her...i just feel like she's making me jump through fucking hoops to achieve it...

what the fuck do i do, seriously?...i haven't been laid in three weeks and my tension is rising...i've already been in one fist fight this week...and in the mood i'm in if i go out tonight i'll get in another one...

and i plan on going out tonight...

any advice on this matter would be highly appreciated...

:ph34r:

Vita

Vita

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:reading somethin good with a nice cup of coffee to go along with it<br><br>debating religion, debating anything for that matter<br><br>listening to music so as to tame myself<br><br>walkin about on foggy days<br><br>dancing in the rain<br><br>meeting new unique people<br><br>not conforming<br><br>and just relaxing and having a good time<br><br>(oh and i luv to talk so if u have MSN and u want to add me go ahead i don't mind)
u want to get over her, but ur heart belongs to her......hmmm

wow.....
and she hasn't returned ur calls, etc, etc....

well seems to me u were ready to settle, but yea i agree, she got cold feet and can't make up her mind.....

i would say to give it time and if she still hasn't made up her mind, cause it seems likes she's stumped, and then mayb u want to really think if she is worth it.....

thats what i think....

but stay strong......

Edited by Vita, 03 July 2006 - 06:02 AM.

die (v.) - to stop sinning suddenly.

Empty

Empty

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:gfx music n motorbike riding
m8 in kinda same boat, my girlfriend of 5 years to which i got a 4 yo daughter has benn taking me for a ride, we moved into my best m8s place a week later i got kicked out her n my kid stay with him i went up to smash his face in but just pushed him round his backyard cos if the cops came i was back to jail, my kids mother sides with him blames me a i got pushed further outa the pic, all the time she saying she loves me, this weekend them 3 go away left friday i didnt know where or what was doing till i finally rang her parents and they told me, but she still will look me in the face n say she loves me,
to add to this shit fight they only live 2 houses up my street n i am lucky to see my kid once week, so m8, i feel ya pain n ya aint the only 1 so if you every need to chat pm me n i give ya my msn

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
turns out she had cheated on me before she left...
alot...

i'm over her now...
i want to thank you guys for your support...
i don't want anything to do with her now...
the girl i fell in love with is dead to me...
now it's just someone else wearing her face...

Vita

Vita

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:reading somethin good with a nice cup of coffee to go along with it<br><br>debating religion, debating anything for that matter<br><br>listening to music so as to tame myself<br><br>walkin about on foggy days<br><br>dancing in the rain<br><br>meeting new unique people<br><br>not conforming<br><br>and just relaxing and having a good time<br><br>(oh and i luv to talk so if u have MSN and u want to add me go ahead i don't mind)
oh wow......

well i'm glad u were able to move on
and again stay strong and i wish u the best
die (v.) - to stop sinning suddenly.

Celest

Celest

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Location:in the dark corner of my mind laughing at all the stupid people
  • Interests:softball,swimming,darkness,vampires,fairys,anything dangerous,morbid sadistic people like me,people that enjoy pain,people that enjoy inflicting pain,people that believe that magic is real,BDSM
well i personally knows what its like to be cheated on by someone you love dearly...it took me years to get over it but i promise you that it is possible
[SIZE=14]The Dark Angel[COLOR=blue][FONT=Geneva].I am your forbidden dream..I am your dark angel..I serve no one..take my hand and join me ill show you things beyond your wildest dreams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users