Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

from yesterday

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

EmoBuzzer

EmoBuzzer

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:singing<br>reading<br>writing<br>loving my boyfriend
i have a boyfriend...he's the love of my life....but why the hell am i always so fucking depressed??? i mean i talk to him all day, and he makes me happy..he really does...but the happiness is only underneath the pain. i think i've forgotten how to be just happy, and not feel anything else. at random times i can just breakdown and cry for no reason, it's been this way for a long time. it's worse at night...it's always worse at night. and sometimes as bad as i want to cry...i wont because im scared that i wont be able to stop. today i ate...but it took my boyfriend begging me to do it before i did. the past two days i had eaten some pretzels and cereal..and thats all. i know i should get help...i am just too scared to ask my parents. scared that they'll put me in an institution. and i couldnt do a thing about it because im not 18. i know i need to get better...and eat more...and other things, but i dont know how. im so scared that all of this stuff is going to scare him away, and that i'll lose him. he is everything to me. without him who knows what would happen.

and it sucks because i hate feeling like this. i wish i could be like i was when i was little. happy all the time and depressed every now and then, instead of the other way around.

end vent.

all of that is from yesterday..only im posting it today. dont ask me why.
Tis Better To Have Loved And Lost Than To Have Never Loved At All.

"When Everything Feels Like The Movies, Yeah You Bleed Just To Know Your Alive" from: Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls

"Don't cry to me
If you loved me
You would be here with me
You want me
Confine me
Make up your mind " From: Call Me When Your Sober by Evanescence

Odin X

Odin X

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
hay tell your perens and if thy trully love you thill help u and you will not be put in to a asilem and you will not lose me decouse i love you
In the Shadows of a death and decay that I dewell in untell the day that I cen kill every one left a live.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users