Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

just...me

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

EmoBuzzer

EmoBuzzer

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:singing<br>reading<br>writing<br>loving my boyfriend
i dont know anymore.
i love him...yet why do i not trust myself? is it because so many of my other relationships that i loved the person ended badly? or is it because i dont trust that someone could honestly care about me?

or is it maybe because i've been hurt so many times and that i didnt give my heart a chance to heal. i do want to be with him...but i cant keep going like this. i dont want to leave him...yet am i wrong for thinking that maybe we should wait until we meet for sure??? and give myself time to trust myself? i dont know.

odin x: i really do love you, but i dont trust myself. i never have trusted myself. im not going to make any decisions...that im leaveing up to you. im sorry that i didnt tell you this in the im.

anyways..in general.......i dunno what to do. have i completely fucked up everything?????? please dont let this get anymore complicated or painful. it hurts me just to write all of this.
Tis Better To Have Loved And Lost Than To Have Never Loved At All.

"When Everything Feels Like The Movies, Yeah You Bleed Just To Know Your Alive" from: Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls

"Don't cry to me
If you loved me
You would be here with me
You want me
Confine me
Make up your mind " From: Call Me When Your Sober by Evanescence

Odin X

Odin X

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
britt if you with to put the on hold it fine with me i'llgive you time to mack up your miand i'll what for you as long as it takes. if you whish to hill up furst i do not care i did not mean to push u in to any thing.
and whut ever you deside i'll be fine with it ok so i'll let you have some time to think about it.
:)
In the Shadows of a death and decay that I dewell in untell the day that I cen kill every one left a live.

EmoBuzzer

EmoBuzzer

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 33 posts
you know what. it wasnt you pushing me into anything.

it was me pushing myself into what i thought was better for me, but it turned out that i was wrong. i really think i might have screwed up bad this time.

you shouldnt wait for me, you'll just end up hurt...and trust me when i say that i mean it. and im really really really sorry.

"When Everything Feels Like The Movies, Yeah You Bleed Just To Know Your Alive" from: Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls

"Don't cry to me
If you loved me
You want me
Confine me

Odin X

Odin X

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 283 posts
Aon Ereven Aon Efi Auoy Edeen Aem Am'i Eereh

X wrighting

Edited by Odin X, 15 July 2006 - 10:43 PM.

In the Shadows of a death and decay that I dewell in untell the day that I cen kill every one left a live.

EmoBuzzer

EmoBuzzer

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 33 posts
what does that mean?????

"Don't cry to me
If you loved me
You want me
Confine me

Odin X

Odin X

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 283 posts
you'll fine ou tin time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users