Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

fucken a

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Odin X

Odin X

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
my perens or offer and now i'm in a bind so
In the Shadows of a death and decay that I dewell in untell the day that I cen kill every one left a live.

Odin X

Odin X

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 283 posts
you git the most part but there doing it to them self too there spiting up
In the Shadows of a death and decay that I dewell in untell the day that I cen kill every one left a live.

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
So your parents are splitting, and you feel confused, unsure of what to do or how things are going to be from now on?

If that's the case, the only advice I can offer is just to continue loving them both. Don't hate one or the other. Sometimes two people find that they just cannot peacefully live together anymore. I know it hurts, seeing two people you love falling apart, away from eachother that way, but sometimes it really is for the best. Show them that you still love them, and try to be there for them.
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

Odin X

Odin X

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 283 posts
no i hate my dad all was have but no i cent live weth my mom (cant tell you way) and my dad kicked me out like two day a go but i know he would.
so know i'm luck to find some one that will let me stay more then one night.
but then gite a job and me and an old frind is now riting a trillerhouse. but i mack just enuf mounk for my have of the rant and i have truble macking more so i cen but food and clows in the house for me

Odin X

Odin X

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 283 posts
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
my fucken dad is a basterd i mean dam he kick my out fights my brother now hes leveing my sisster here and tacking my mom of to how nose where and going to be go for about a year or so HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
wait, your dad's just leaving your sister alone for a year? as in, with no guardian?
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

Odin X

Odin X

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 283 posts
no wuth my ant but my sisster is all mest up about it or wil be when she finds out i'm just lost i do not know whut to do

Odin X

Odin X

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 283 posts
ok i know this whas comeing my dad will not talk to me or my sisster and she's a dad's girl. my mom has git a now boy toy and my brother ( the only one my dada tolks too) has just started to data my land lord and to put the iceing on all of this a had a mintol brack down. so what the fuck

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Interests:Dexter in training.
Sorry I didn't see this before.

*hugs* you aren't having it easy right now are you :(

Are things any better?
Posted Image

Sometimes it's in the darkness that we truly learn to see.

I'm Dexter in training - so watch it! Imma watchin' you!

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • Location:Stepping off my porch and into my santuary. The night's embrace.
  • Interests:The Tarot, the Oracle, Various types of metal, older rock (nothing after 1996) Techno, some rap, (Young Jeezy's Recession is my shit) the paranormal, anime, reading and writing.
Dude.............................And here i was thinking i had it bad, i'm sorry man, i hope you get better off, the only thing i can say is don't give up, might sound stupid now, but there.
I walk the path of Darkness, people say I'm evil for it, I say they are wrong.
Light and Dark by themselves are neutral entities, sure good generally chooses the light, while evil generally chooses the dark. However, it is not the path you walk, but how you walk it. It is not the power you weild, but how you weild it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users