Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

the vote's are in

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: am i susidal and homicidal. (6 member(s) have cast votes)

am i susidal and homicidal.

1. yes (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. no (1 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. tell you in five (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. maybe (1 votes [33.33%])

5. we all are some whut (1 votes [33.33%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

Odin X

Odin X

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
ok the haed doc sed i'm susidal and homicidal.
do you think i am?
bacouse that is the 3ed doc to tell me.
plaese tell me why u put whut u put!

In the Shadows of a death and decay that I dewell in untell the day that I cen kill every one left a live.

Odin X

Odin X

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 283 posts
whll whut do ya'll think think
In the Shadows of a death and decay that I dewell in untell the day that I cen kill every one left a live.

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
I honestly don't know you well enough to be forming an opinion on such a matter. But if three credible psychologists/psychiatrists have all said the same thing, I would tend to believe them. I would also suggest that you follow the advice they have given you in tending to these tendencies.
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

Odin X

Odin X

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 283 posts
no i did not hownt help with a peoblem i just think the doc's are wrong becouse i do not have thots like that i do not have ups and downs becouse of myself i just think there wrong becouse all i do is see shit and i mastly cen controw that but whan i tell them whut i see thay give the some bss every time so yeah

QoIMar

QoIMar

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
I 'm with Tozzy on this one. This thread is turning more to advice than general discussion. Hence, moved.

On topic, I have no wisdom to share.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have hands to kiss and babies to shake

Charles L. Charles

user posted image

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Blasphemy. Sarcasm. Randomnicity.
This is tough, and in all honesty kind of a loaded question to ask of the people in here, especially considering that none of us can know what you've told these people about yourself to make them give you this answer.

As you're asking people in a public forum what they think, i.e. are mentioning at all the fact that you may or may not be suicidal, I would have to say no. No, I am not inside your head. No, I have never met you, but I know from experience that when you actually are suicidal you do ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING in your power to stop other people from guessing that you are even thinking about it. You are obviously in a great deal of pain but if you have to ask then you're not sure about it, but that also means you're not decided enough to say NO I AM NOT! definitively. In this state of mind actually trying it would be an unbelievably frightening and traumatic thing to put yourself through. It is the SCARIEST thing in the world even when you mean it with every atom of your being. I think the professional who told you this is not necessarily doing you any favours and could be either putting ideas in your head when you are already confused about things or making a simplified assumption when it might be wiser to delve into your differences of opinion. (And yes, I am making a simplified assumption in saying that I do not think you are suicidal. However with the information you have provided the only thing anyone who answers will be able to do is make a simplified assumption or choose to make none at all)

Please, please remember that this person is not your friend, and they have learnt from words on paper how to deal with things made of flesh and blood and feelings. They may be very, very good at what they do but they are still fallible. If your gut instinct says to doubt them then it's likely that you are not wrong to doubt them. But WE in here are fallible, too; I am fallible and do not know you. Only you really know the answer and it doesn't matter if you have a hundred doctors out there telling you that you are and a hundred of us in here telling you that you're not you still have to figure it out for yourself; that's the shit part.

I am not even going to touch the homicidal part of the question because I have no experience and anything I said would be almost certain to do more harm than good.

I don't know if you will find anything that anyone says in this thread to be of any help or not. But I'd like to point out that by asking an open question you have opened yourself to answers not only from people who care enough to try and answer you compassionately, and to people who are neutral and will simply say that they can't help, but also to people who may give the most callous of answers. You seem quite fragile, so I would ask if that is something you could handle in your state of mind. If you value the opinons of people in here enough to ask this of them, perhaps asking so publicly is not the best way to get the response that you need.
Laugh at tyrants and the tragedy they inflict; our tears are evidence of subservience but our laughter condemns them to ignominy.

I'm going to do everything and everyone I ever wanted to do, some stuff I said I'd never do so I know what i'm missing out on, and then I'm going to make glow in the dark chocolate pudding for everyone.

Underworld officials say they have not yet decided on a permanent punishment for the terrorists.

"Eventually, we'll settle on an eternal and unending task for them," said Lord Androalphus, High Praetor of Excruciations. "But for now, everyone down here wants a crack at them. The legions of fang-wombed hags will take their pleasure on their shattered carcasses for most of this afternoon. Tomorrow, their flesh will be melted from their bones like wax in the burning embrace of the Mother of Cowards. The day after that, they'll be sodomized by the Fallen and their bowels shredded by a demonic ejaculate of burning sand. Then, on Sunday, Satan gets them all day. I can't even imagine what he's got cooked up for them."

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Blasphemy. Sarcasm. Randomnicity.
Wow. I keep posting on stuff and then realising that the last reply was ages ago. This was relatively close to the top of the forum list as well.
Laugh at tyrants and the tragedy they inflict; our tears are evidence of subservience but our laughter condemns them to ignominy.

I'm going to do everything and everyone I ever wanted to do, some stuff I said I'd never do so I know what i'm missing out on, and then I'm going to make glow in the dark chocolate pudding for everyone.

Underworld officials say they have not yet decided on a permanent punishment for the terrorists.

"Eventually, we'll settle on an eternal and unending task for them," said Lord Androalphus, High Praetor of Excruciations. "But for now, everyone down here wants a crack at them. The legions of fang-wombed hags will take their pleasure on their shattered carcasses for most of this afternoon. Tomorrow, their flesh will be melted from their bones like wax in the burning embrace of the Mother of Cowards. The day after that, they'll be sodomized by the Fallen and their bowels shredded by a demonic ejaculate of burning sand. Then, on Sunday, Satan gets them all day. I can't even imagine what he's got cooked up for them."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users