Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Riding shotgun

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Odin X

Odin X

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Riding shotgun to every one else ok you no in the move’s where there is a friend and he love the main star of the move and at the end he is still a friend.
Well that is what I am the friend how never gets the girl at the end.
I have many crushes on three of my fiends and all I’m a bull to be is a friend to them

My first is a girl that I help out a lot because I can never be her boy friend because she is dating my second best friend and she is also more of an upper class ( as in to go for me) then me. Her grandparents do not like me so I’m fucked on this crush

The second is a girl that is way out of my leg too. All I can do is make her leaf
And she is never with out a bay friend.

Three we all know here as emobuzzer (I also gave here the name buzzer) and just out of the way thing are we can only be friend. This one I can under sand why a little. (But it helps ya’ll to under sand where I am at this time.)

I guess most of all I’m tired of being there but not on the list sort of specking emobuzzer you real just play a small part in this but I have been this away for a very, very long time and I need to get it of my chase I just do not know what to do any more I’m just stuck this time.
In the Shadows of a death and decay that I dewell in untell the day that I cen kill every one left a live.

Odin X

Odin X

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 283 posts
how do i dill with this
In the Shadows of a death and decay that I dewell in untell the day that I cen kill every one left a live.

EmoBuzzer

EmoBuzzer

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:singing<br>reading<br>writing<br>loving my boyfriend
hun...i dont know how you can deal with this, other than just take it one day at a time. you know that im your friend, and i always will be. i just wont always know what to say or know how to help you. sometimes it's easier to figure it out yourself than it is to ask other people.
Tis Better To Have Loved And Lost Than To Have Never Loved At All.

"When Everything Feels Like The Movies, Yeah You Bleed Just To Know Your Alive" from: Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls

"Don't cry to me
If you loved me
You would be here with me
You want me
Confine me
Make up your mind " From: Call Me When Your Sober by Evanescence

Odin X

Odin X

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 283 posts
yeah i just ack like there is nuthing there i trund in to a rock whan it come to my emoshens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users