Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Not Named...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
I walk through a forest of dead oak trees. My mind thinks of you. The things that you made me do in life. The way you made me act when young. I walk furthur till I reach a pond. The scum is growing strong around it. It reminds me of me. I may be the bottom of the barrel, but I am still here. I am still strong. What you did, what we did...what happened, was not my fault. You did not see it coming. Large lights, screaming, tearing, pulsing, brightness, darkness. I screamed your name...then went black. I came too...I saw your face. Pale...red spotted...missing...yet, with a smile. Is that it? To be Happy? Is that what you wanted of me? So many questions left. You were the only one understanding, careing, wanting...needing. You are gone now, and I remember your torn face...with peace and a smile. I wait for our paths to cross again in another life, as they have crossed in everylifetime beforehand. I will see you again...and when that day comes...I shall cry tears of blood.

(i know my poems are strange...a little different from what i hear of other poeple. Most of the time I like to ramble and call it poerty...just tell me what you guys think of this and I might post some more of my stuff, if I don't get too many bad reviews.)
THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

Mercy

Mercy

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Swimming, reading books (I'm a book worm)<br>Writing poetry and stories. Going on the computer and talking to friends..Dressing up in my pink stockings,black school girl skirt outfit and going to school.. lol <br>Marliyn Manson, 3DaysGrace,12Stones,PapaRaoch,Distillers,<br>Evanessence..And a lot of other bands too lol<br>Movies: PitchBlack, Moulon Rouge,Chiagco(okay okay, I like musical movies! Sue me =D )<br><br>
Wow..I like it.
I think it's awesome that you write differently.
Some of the greatest works of art, have been just mad ramblings..

So Kudo's to you, and please write more..I can't wait to see what else you've got in store..

blackbambi

blackbambi

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:writing, photography, communications, political science
You're an awsome writer, i really hope you put more of you poems up

shdwprncss

shdwprncss

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Interests:There is too much to even express here.
I concur... well done!

Tormented-Silence

Tormented-Silence

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 78 posts
I to Agree with blackbambi

MoonlightChaser

MoonlightChaser

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 31 posts
I like it so keep writing, I don't see a single bad review!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users