Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

3 word store

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Blasphemy. Sarcasm. Randomnicity.
from inside prison
Laugh at tyrants and the tragedy they inflict; our tears are evidence of subservience but our laughter condemns them to ignominy.

I'm going to do everything and everyone I ever wanted to do, some stuff I said I'd never do so I know what i'm missing out on, and then I'm going to make glow in the dark chocolate pudding for everyone.

Underworld officials say they have not yet decided on a permanent punishment for the terrorists.

"Eventually, we'll settle on an eternal and unending task for them," said Lord Androalphus, High Praetor of Excruciations. "But for now, everyone down here wants a crack at them. The legions of fang-wombed hags will take their pleasure on their shattered carcasses for most of this afternoon. Tomorrow, their flesh will be melted from their bones like wax in the burning embrace of the Mother of Cowards. The day after that, they'll be sodomized by the Fallen and their bowels shredded by a demonic ejaculate of burning sand. Then, on Sunday, Satan gets them all day. I can't even imagine what he's got cooked up for them."

Vharkron

Vharkron

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:History, Politics, Metaphysical, Philosophy, Macabre Fiction.
while bending over

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 324 posts
fetching the soap
Laugh at tyrants and the tragedy they inflict; our tears are evidence of subservience but our laughter condemns them to ignominy.

I'm going to do everything and everyone I ever wanted to do, some stuff I said I'd never do so I know what i'm missing out on, and then I'm going to make glow in the dark chocolate pudding for everyone.

Underworld officials say they have not yet decided on a permanent punishment for the terrorists.

"Eventually, we'll settle on an eternal and unending task for them," said Lord Androalphus, High Praetor of Excruciations. "But for now, everyone down here wants a crack at them. The legions of fang-wombed hags will take their pleasure on their shattered carcasses for most of this afternoon. Tomorrow, their flesh will be melted from their bones like wax in the burning embrace of the Mother of Cowards. The day after that, they'll be sodomized by the Fallen and their bowels shredded by a demonic ejaculate of burning sand. Then, on Sunday, Satan gets them all day. I can't even imagine what he's got cooked up for them."

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 324 posts
which is shaped

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 324 posts
like wombat poo

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 324 posts
and smells of

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 324 posts
fantastically cheesy feet!

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

The Sneetches And Other Stories

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name.
((I assume these don't have to make sense. LOL))

But spiders die

Posted Image
Posted ImageI see what you did there.Posted Image
Posted ImageA fractured mind is a beautiful thing.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe internet is for...Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

silentstalker

silentstalker

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:stalking people(lolz), i am more comftorable in the dark than i am in the light, i enjoy when i am with the people that i love(dont have any right now), spending hours on mirc, finding out ways to hack my schools computer infrastructure, and....um....i dunno......
(your right, it does not have to make sense)

very painfull, and
If it bleeds.....you can kill it. If not.....run, for you can bleed.

The planet is fine, the people are fucked.

dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians.

I see eyes in the darkness of my mind.....

The voices in my head dont like me......they dont like me at all.....

RETARDED HOMOSEXUALL MOUNTAIN GNOMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkness.....
Darkness can be your best friend, and it can be your mortal enemy....
things that you can hid in it are monumental. when you wish, the
dark will become your best friend.....it can hid anything....everything
and almost everything anyone wishes to hide.....the darkness is upon
us...we just need to wake up, and realize that a new age is coming.
when the first person wakes up, it will be a shock...then that person
will realize that the nightmare that he has been living in has been a
dream. a dream that will not end, until he accepts the fact that the
world has been left in darkness. the person will then realize that
the darkness is not an enemy, it is a friend....it can be more distant
than a love that is carried on, 30000 miles between two....or, it can
be more intimate than the best lover....when the darkness comes.....
you be ready?

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
turn into flowers
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
that like moonlight
THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 324 posts
with french fries

Pustulant Hair

Pustulant Hair

Roleplay Storyteller

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • Interests:Surgical Sound Specimens from the Museum of Skin
smothered in ketchup

Pierced_Heart

Pierced_Heart

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Purely music and poetry at the moment.
from greasy lunch-ladies

Edited by Pierced_Heart, 25 May 2007 - 12:21 PM.

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
handling disgusting food

Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
To all nuns
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
with shredded clothing

Posted Image
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
And gouda cheese
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
with pickled mice

Posted Image
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • 442 posts
then bob tastes

style1,Starphoenix.png

http://www.aardwolf.com

I'm a good cook, really!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users