Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I am pathetic.

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Blasphemy. Sarcasm. Randomnicity.
Wow. She's really lucky to have you. Not too many guys would think far enough to be this considerate. I hope she says yes when you do get around to the question : )
Laugh at tyrants and the tragedy they inflict; our tears are evidence of subservience but our laughter condemns them to ignominy.

I'm going to do everything and everyone I ever wanted to do, some stuff I said I'd never do so I know what i'm missing out on, and then I'm going to make glow in the dark chocolate pudding for everyone.

Underworld officials say they have not yet decided on a permanent punishment for the terrorists.

"Eventually, we'll settle on an eternal and unending task for them," said Lord Androalphus, High Praetor of Excruciations. "But for now, everyone down here wants a crack at them. The legions of fang-wombed hags will take their pleasure on their shattered carcasses for most of this afternoon. Tomorrow, their flesh will be melted from their bones like wax in the burning embrace of the Mother of Cowards. The day after that, they'll be sodomized by the Fallen and their bowels shredded by a demonic ejaculate of burning sand. Then, on Sunday, Satan gets them all day. I can't even imagine what he's got cooked up for them."

ValgadisRTBH

ValgadisRTBH

Bartholemew and the Oobleck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts
  • Interests:Music of nearly every genre.
The "appropriate" time is really different for each relationship. My wife and I were together about 4 years before we settled in and set a date on our 6yr anniversary. Not to say we didn't both know long before that, we just aren't the kind to rush into things. Realistically it takes a solid year or two to start getting to know a person. Marriages can last with less than that but both need to be willing to work at the relationship when the bumps come around.
Reason and Logic are my Sword and Shield
Unreasoned Faith is my Dragon
Blind belief is a dangerous plague
Do you bend for the truth?
Or force it to bend for you?

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

The Sneetches And Other Stories

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name.

Wow. She's really lucky to have you. Not too many guys would think far enough to be this considerate. I hope she says yes when you do get around to the question : )

Thanks, Sin...sexy av, btw, though the other one was cuter. ;) :P :D

And good point, Val. Thanks. :)

Posted Image
Posted ImageI see what you did there.Posted Image
Posted ImageA fractured mind is a beautiful thing.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe internet is for...Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
That's it! THAT'S IT!! I give up on women. Permanently. Apparently, the only time they're worth anything is outside of a romantic relationship. I simply give up.

Turns out this 'perfect babe' was playing me from the start - revenge on her boyfriend or something.

I am pissed, I am drunk, and I am never going out on another date again. I'm sick of this shit. Just once, I'd like to find a woman that's actually a woman, not some viper waiting to put me in the ground...

I give up.

Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

ValgadisRTBH

ValgadisRTBH

Bartholemew and the Oobleck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts
  • Interests:Music of nearly every genre.
I'm sorry to hear that things didn't work out so well Shattered. Though I'm sure this will sound cliche when you do finally find the right one all the old scars and pain seem to be worth it. Push comes to shove it's a matter of perspective and what you carry away from it.
Reason and Logic are my Sword and Shield
Unreasoned Faith is my Dragon
Blind belief is a dangerous plague
Do you bend for the truth?
Or force it to bend for you?

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
Okay, then, here's what I carry away from it: I was an idiot, pure and simple. I knew it was too good to be true, but - desperate idiot that I am - I decided to go for it anyway. She played me for a fool and I fell for it like a kicked puppy coming back to its cruel master, slobbering the whole way.

I'm stupid and I'm hopeless, and that's all there is to it.

Posted Image
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

psychophipps

psychophipps

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts
Well, it's been six months now. About time to climb back in the saddle again, no?

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
Meh...I don't know...

*Shrug.*

Whatever. If it happens, it happens. If not...screw it.

:wizard:

Posted Image
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

halfdemon

halfdemon

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:female<br>Music<br>Art<br>books<br>anything Interesting
i kind of know how you feel, this guy fooled and lied to me like no other,(he's the prick type, that are all so cofident) I knew him for alittle over a year ....but you know i learned alot from that, it still kind of hurts, but I keep going :D, I think there is someone out there for you :D, and we are always by your side :P

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
...stalkers.

:P

Posted Image
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Location:Stepping off my porch and into my santuary. The night's embrace.
  • Interests:The Tarot, the Oracle, Various types of metal, older rock (nothing after 1996) Techno, some rap, (Young Jeezy's Recession is my shit) the paranormal, anime, reading and writing.
Look dude, don't count yourself out so much, get some self confidence, who cares about your weight? Only shallow people, and lets face it, there ugly is on the inside, and i'd much rather like to see the ugly first hand, instead of it pouncing on me from behind later. Your not ugly, just grow some balls and get out there!!! You say your not a stranger to rejection, well maybe your looking at it wrong, instead look at it like this: There are only 2 possible outcomes, regardless of how they word it; Yes or No.
I walk the path of Darkness, people say I'm evil for it, I say they are wrong.
Light and Dark by themselves are neutral entities, sure good generally chooses the light, while evil generally chooses the dark. However, it is not the path you walk, but how you walk it. It is not the power you weild, but how you weild it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users